*Author

zero2212

Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg366333#msg366333
« Reply #168 on: July 15, 2011, 06:03:35 am »
((can i join or are all the slots taken))
((also im assuming darkness death and entropy decks arent allowed))

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg366492#msg366492
« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2011, 03:25:56 pm »
((can i join or are all the slots taken))
((also im assuming darkness death and entropy decks arent allowed))
I don't know if you can join, I suppose we'll have to see if majofa is planning to get this going again.

They probably aren't allowed, in that we already have players for those elements. If by chance majofa is allowing new players you'd probably need to pick one of the currently unused elements ( :aether :gravity :life :light :water , maybe  :air)

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg368947#msg368947
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2011, 07:13:30 pm »
They all stayed in the outpost to await the weaponsmith, for they knew that his expertise would prove beneficial on their journey. As they waited, they started to notice that things had gone missing, including Hyroen. He seems to have left without a word and took some of their stuff with him.
Replace the following cards with quantum pillars (yes you can use the QPs)
Terroking
Obsidian Pillar
Hematite Golem
Hematite Golem

YoungSot
Adrenaline
Adrenaline
Obsidian Pillar
Long Sword

gavsword
Bone Pillar
Bone Plllar
Vulture

Jocko
Mutation
Maxwell's Demon
Mutation

Spiraler
Phoenix
Burning Pillar
Immolation

The Mormegil
Ghost of the Past
Reverse Time
Light Pillar

They also noticed a change in the forest critters. Something was giving them power...

Finally after a week of waiting the weaponsmith finally arrived...

(Also state what you want to do after the day is over)

(You get 5 actions)

Marksman (3): Gives you access to another MARK, plus you'll learn 3 cards of that element. He loves his randomness.

Hunt some forest critters (2): [Jaymanfu will be the NPC] A little stronger than goblins, but still pretty weak. [2exp]

Weapon Shop (1): Generic weapons..... only way to get stronger weapons. Unlike shields.. you can't use these as molds for more shields.

Weaponsmith (2): Create a weapon. Replace the generic weapon with the corresponding Rare Weapon.
Dagger = Vampire Stiletto, Arsenic
Short Sword = Lobotomizer, Discord, Fahrenheit, Morning Glory
Short Bow = Owl's Eye
Hammer = Pulverizer, Titan, Druidic Staff, Eternity, Trident

Flip a Coin (1): I flip a coin. If heads gain +1 luck.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg368958#msg368958
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2011, 07:34:01 pm »
If gavsword is still indisposed (he has a farewell topic), can someone replace him?
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg369100#msg369100
« Reply #172 on: July 21, 2011, 02:32:18 am »
Updated my post, including my stats spent.
One question: May we rearrange our stats? I don't like that point i spend in str before.

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg369160#msg369160
« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2011, 06:59:32 am »
Updated my post, including my stats spent.
One question: May we rearrange our stats? I don't like that point i spend in str before.
Why don't you want points in str? It's arguably one of the better stats.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg369328#msg369328
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2011, 04:16:00 pm »
Since the max hp is apparently 60, and I can't get the cards I want without surpassing that, I was wondering if there's be any way to sell or trash useless cards, or  some way to gain additional max hp at this time.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg369417#msg369417
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2011, 08:11:53 pm »
You'll just exchange the cards permanently.

• Legendary Member
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg369576#msg369576
« Reply #176 on: July 22, 2011, 02:05:30 am »
Ask Jaymanfu in chat if you want to fight the Forest Goblins.

Offline Jaymanfu

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Jaymanfu is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Do or do not, there is no try
  • Awards: War #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg369579#msg369579
« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2011, 02:09:56 am »
Or majofa..

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg369626#msg369626
« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2011, 03:40:24 am »
I don't have almost any of the cards on my deck upped, so its pretty useless to me. I rather have that one in def.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg388770#msg388770
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2011, 05:00:45 am »
Two-month bump.

I play an Electrum Hourglass to speed this thing up.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

anything
blarg: