*Author

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360017#msg360017
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2011, 03:29:22 am »
"I am aware that sometimes patience is necessary. I have lain in wait for days on end in order to catch an opponent off guard. But this endless dallying stretches my patience thin. Every second we stand about staring listlessly, our stolen assets move one step further out of reach. No offense to my Time elemental friend, but procrastination is not the answer to this problem. If we're going to catch that traitor we must be off! Are the rest of you coming with me?"
I'll come with you provided I don't have to make my text shiny.
Shiny text will only be required if you wish to talk "in character". Other-wise feel free to be as un-shiny as you please.   ;)

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360018#msg360018
« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2011, 03:32:21 am »
Are you heading North through the Forest or East across the Lake.

Offline YoungSot

• YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360019#msg360019
« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2011, 03:35:12 am »
I was still thinking of heading after Hyroen (unless you just don't want us to). Is there anyway our characters can attempt to track him?

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360024#msg360024
« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2011, 03:56:28 am »
I was still thinking of heading after Hyroen (unless you just don't want us to). Is there anyway our characters can attempt to track him?
He left no trace..

Offline YoungSot

• SootySot!
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360026#msg360026
« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2011, 04:04:41 am »
He left no trace..
>:/
Fine. I suppose we'll head north, if that's alright with Terro.

Which direction is the Air elemental's lands btw?

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360029#msg360029
« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2011, 04:12:25 am »
*wakes up*
Hey, where's everybody?
*spots two men heading north in the distance*
Hey, WAIT FOR ME!

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360051#msg360051
« Reply #162 on: July 03, 2011, 06:07:08 am »
I'm coming too. We must make haste.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360178#msg360178
« Reply #163 on: July 03, 2011, 04:49:43 pm »
I don't have that spell yet :/
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline YoungSot

• SootySot!
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360185#msg360185
« Reply #164 on: July 03, 2011, 05:17:40 pm »
I don't have that spell yet :/
Besides, it only really helps in combat. We'd be better off with a spell like "Overland Flight" or something, and I imagine that would have been in Hyroen's spell list.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360239#msg360239
« Reply #165 on: July 03, 2011, 07:07:46 pm »
Heh. I wonder if you would be able to cast Shadow Walk...
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

• Legendary Member
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg360319#msg360319
« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2011, 10:46:47 pm »
Looks like 4 people heading north..... alright, I'll have the stuff posted by tomorrow

Offline YoungSot

• SootySot!
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg366125#msg366125
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2011, 09:31:49 pm »
Looks like 4 people heading north..... alright, I'll have the stuff posted by tomorrow
Longest day ever. ;)

anything
blarg: