*Author

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg345630#msg345630
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2011, 12:06:47 am »
3rd shield for me.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg346436#msg346436
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2011, 04:29:13 pm »
The shadows are restless, wishing to depart.

Spiraler

Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg346673#msg346673
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2011, 03:26:37 am »
Yes, we have had one day left for three days now. We just wish to receive our quest so we can depart.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg346748#msg346748
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2011, 11:41:12 am »
I think we'll need to wait for majofa to become active again. :) In the meanwhile, do you have any idea about what the informations we gained mean?
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg346862#msg346862
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2011, 05:25:38 pm »
The adventure will continue TODAY..... stay tuned

gavsword

Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg346863#msg346863
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2011, 05:27:10 pm »
*Insert Drum Roll here* (
)

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg347220#msg347220
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2011, 02:51:54 am »
majofa

y u no update
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg347228#msg347228
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2011, 03:10:35 am »
The warriors spent their 3 days preparing for the long journey ahead of them. Some visited the Armorsmith, some went goblin hunting. Others thought they'd take their chances against the General, one even succeeded in impressing him... but now as day 3 came to a close, they reminisced how it felt more like 7, and they hope their journey doesn't seem as long and drawn out as the city.

Armorsmith - Gain a shield of your Element. (plus keep your generic shield)
:air - Fog Shield
:darkness - Dusk Mantle
:death - Skull Shield
:earth - Titanium Shield
:entropy - Dissipation Shield
:fire - Fire Shield
:time - Procrastination

Battle a goblin - No Nymph's Tears, but this one seems a little faster. [1 exp]
Goblin
1 HP / 1 STR / 1 DEF / 10 AGI / 5 LCK
Code: [Select]
4tc 4vc 4vq 52g 52k 55k 55n 58o 58u 5bs 5bv 5f0 5f1 5i4 5l8 5l9 5oc 5od 5rg 5rq 5uk 5v0 61o 61pSpar with an Ally - Both players must agree to battle. Bet cards equal to half your level (rounded down). Winner gets the bet cards. [2 exp]

Battle the General - He's gonna destroy, but you can try anyways.... [3 exp]
General
5 HP / 35 STR / 35 DEF / 10 AGI / 0 LCK
Code: [Select]
6rk 6rk 6rk 6rk 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7jo 7k2 7k2 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7n2 7n2 7n2
Search for Clues - Random information may help you on your journey, then again, you may not like what you hear.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg347241#msg347241
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2011, 03:50:02 am »
Going to fight a critter & grab Time mark.

If we get a weapon, is it of our element, or do we get to choose?

• Legendary Member
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg347244#msg347244
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2011, 03:59:19 am »
The MARK you'll get is random ;)

The weapons are generic, so only 'Other' weapons.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg347246#msg347246
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2011, 04:09:57 am »
The MARK you'll get is random ;)

The weapons are generic, so only 'Other' weapons.
Of course -.-

Well, Earth duos well with nearly everything, so I'll take my chances. (This is assuming that of or in addition to the 3 cards we get, we get Pillars and/or Pends)

If we don't get the pillars and/or Pends, then I'll take a generic Hammer and another forest critter. (By the way, guys, it looked like a Life mono with random creatures, saw a Druidic Staff, a Bond, Scorps, Rustlers, Frogs, and Cockatrices Water pends too but nothing to use them for).

Offline Jaymanfu

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Jaymanfu is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Do or do not, there is no try
  • Awards: War #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg347256#msg347256
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2011, 05:41:56 am »
Yep just send me a PM or find me in chat, though theres a chance I may be afk in chat, if I am then if you send me a pm im sure Ill get back to you soon.

anything
blarg: