*Author

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg353178#msg353178
« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2011, 02:28:49 pm »
I haven't forgotten about this, I'll just be really busy this weekend.

• Legendary Member
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg354927#msg354927
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2011, 02:32:44 pm »
Head West back to the Capital City. (armorsmith)

Stay and wait for the weapon master to appear. (and train)
(You get 5 actions)

Marksman (3): Gives you access to another MARK, plus you'll learn 3 cards of that element. He loves his randomness.

Hunt some forest critters (2): [Jaymanfu will be the NPC] A little stronger than goblins, but still pretty weak. [1exp]

Weapon Shop (1): Generic weapons..... only way to get stronger weapons. Unlike shields.. you can't use these as molds for more shields.

Flip a Coin (1): I flip a coin. If heads gain +1 luck.

Head North through the Anda'lan Forest.

Head East across the Unda'lan Sea.

(That's right you don't HAVE to stick together if you don't want to)

Who knows what awaits.....

• Legendary Member
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg354942#msg354942
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2011, 03:10:42 pm »
*updated*

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg354950#msg354950
« Reply #147 on: June 22, 2011, 03:40:31 pm »
"I believe I shall practice my techniques against some creatures from the nearby forest. With my new alchemical potions my minions will be much more....
What?! Where are my Adrenaline potions?"

*a terrible realization*

"Stolen? I'M THE ONE WHO STEALS STUFF AROUND HERE!!!!"

*notices that his prized longsword, a gift from the General himself, is also missing*
"Hyroen."
*sharpens dagger*

I shall convert my dagger into a stiletto, flip a coin, practice against a stronger critter, then track Hyroen.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg354953#msg354953
« Reply #148 on: June 22, 2011, 03:47:33 pm »
"We cannot even trust one another! Blast the wicked peddler!"
*stares at the other members of the group, expecting them to declare their traitorous motivations*
Do we still get the five actions for waiting the weaponsmith? 'Cause I would have liked some more forest critters... I need the exp.

By the way, I'm taking an Hammer and changing both to Eternities.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg355062#msg355062
« Reply #149 on: June 22, 2011, 08:29:10 pm »
"I would have given him my cats if he asked nicely for them, now he'll pay"
Im taking another sword and making both into discords. Really helpful if we find another mono guy.
On another note, are stats fixed, are we allowed to change them, or there will be a stat reset option later?

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg355074#msg355074
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2011, 08:37:37 pm »
Not liking this defamation.                          ._.

I'm innocent, I swear.

WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg355197#msg355197
« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2011, 02:26:37 am »
Marksman again! I will get something useful, I swear!

And a forest critter.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

• Legendary Member
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg357332#msg357332
« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2011, 02:48:29 pm »
Hey, this is still going... but you guys need to update your stats and decks.... remember when you remove the cards that Hyroen stole, replace them with Quantum Pillars.

Offline YoungSot

• YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg357354#msg357354
« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2011, 03:41:39 pm »
I just need to find jaymanfu one of these days to fight a critter, other than that I'm good to go.

EDIT: Done. Ready whenever the rest of the party is.

Offline YoungSot

• SootySot!
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg359971#msg359971
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2011, 01:19:17 am »
"I am aware that sometimes patience is necessary. I have lain in wait for days on end in order to catch an opponent off guard. But this endless dallying stretches my patience thin. Every second we stand about staring listlessly, our stolen assets move one step further out of reach. No offense to my Time elemental friend, but procrastination is not the answer to this problem. If we're going to catch that traitor we must be off! Are the rest of you coming with me?"

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Rise of the Elementals https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26745.msg359980#msg359980
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2011, 01:33:54 am »
"I am aware that sometimes patience is necessary. I have lain in wait for days on end in order to catch an opponent off guard. But this endless dallying stretches my patience thin. Every second we stand about staring listlessly, our stolen assets move one step further out of reach. No offense to my Time elemental friend, but procrastination is not the answer to this problem. If we're going to catch that traitor we must be off! Are the rest of you coming with me?"
I'll come with you provided I don't have to make my text shiny.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

anything
blarg: