*Author

Offline Thalas

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg306622#msg306622
« Reply #144 on: April 06, 2011, 11:46:29 am »
I'll keep trying.

Link:

http://www.google.com.au/images?q=genesect&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=616

First and third picture.
Unfrotunately Sunhir can take only shape of the animal or animal from elements (no immortal, steel golem, fallen elf etc)

Liquid Fire, or Liquid Air?
Liquid Fire. Liquid fire is in the possesion of Void not Lexuar's. But it might appear later.

Turn : 9, 10

Dice roll:

Nepycros: 6,6
Vene: 1,2
Hunter: 4,5
Lyra: 6,1

Hunter X Hunter
Hunter quickly adapted to new opponent. Vene attacked hunter with his sword, but Hunter parried all his slashes.
"Fuego" Shouted Vene.
Small fire ignited in front of Hunter's eyes, however one swing of left wing and fire disappeared.
Power of Vene's magic decreased, he felt the burden of fatigue how it was swinging above his head. The sword was 3 times heavier than before.

Unnexpected
Nepycros divided his scythe into two scythes, they were much more faster and deadlier, like butterflies on a thread..
Lyra fired vines, tiing scythes in mid air. Black matter accumulated around Nepycros' hand, he used tainting on Aesir.

Electricity sparkled around Aesir, something was wrong. Its shadow materialized and emited dazzling light, somewhat it was black and cold.
When light vanished, Nepycros could see Aesir in his hand, however Lyra was holding Burai, she looked very confused about this, even Nepycros couldn't understand it.

"Aesir and Burai one of the 6 artifacts" muttered Vene unable saying another word.

"Oh, sweetheart " sighed Nepycros

Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg306644#msg306644
« Reply #145 on: April 06, 2011, 12:22:03 pm »
I'll keep trying.

Link:

http://www.google.com.au/images?q=genesect&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=616

First and third picture.
Unfrotunately Sunhir can take only shape of the animal or animal from elements (no immortal, steel golem, fallen elf etc)

Liquid Fire. Liquid fire is in the possesion of Void not Lexuar's. But it might appear later.
Oh. Well then, let's just say it looks like a small raptor.

Offline Thalas

• Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Thalas is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg306694#msg306694
« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2011, 01:42:28 pm »
I'll keep trying.

Link:

First and third picture.

Oh. Well then, let's just say it looks like a small raptor.
OOC: Okay, but most of time it's ring. Just some note - if for example Hunter get the Sunhir he would tranform into bird or any other animal representing Hunter

A few hours after the battle:
''How is he?'', oty asked.
''He seems to be fine, but he hasnt woke up yet.''

''Oty, have you heard anything about my brigade, the 303 of armagios?''
''We were supposed to go to Dark Matter's temple-fortress, were we thought another soldiers of light and gravity would be, when i was with them.''

''Actually i did'', oty answered. ''I catched a corrupted phoenix a few months ago, i asked him about any gravity survivors, i was curious, i have relatives who were doing army service.''
''He said that there were lots of troopers, including great numbers of armagios, holding the fortress''.
''I was planning to go and see if any of my relatives were there, but the conflicts with the villagers started, and that prevented me from leaving, as they would have alerted the void forces if they suspected anything.''
Xerxes
Wake up Xerxes, wake up."
"Who are you" Asked Xerxes, everywhere was mist.
"I'm you conscious"
"I don't remember you. But I must do, do .. something.  Yes, find staff of Ex- Extalis." said Xerxes
"Then..... WAKE UP!!!!"

"Wake up Xerxes" Xerxes still had closed eyes, but he could recognise Thalos' voice.

"How long have I been unconcious?" asked Xerxes, he was little dazed.

"4 days. Don't move, It was really hard healing you, I don't want to do it again." answered Thalos. "We're in  :life forest. I met the beast, but it wasn't beast just an otyugh, he helped rescuing you. His name is Mulgy."

"And where exactly are we?" muttered Xerxes

"Somewhere near border of Magma mountains" said for Xerxes unkown voice, it was Mulgy.

"That's good. We need to get going as soon as possible, can I ride on you Mulgy?" It wasn't crazy idea as you think, Otyughs were regularly used as steeds in Graviton armies

"Don't be crazy Xerxes, you need to rest." opposed Thalos

"We need to be fast or Void steals Staff of Extalis." said Xerxes.

"Okay, but hold me tightly." mumbled Mulgy

Purity_Riot

Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg306759#msg306759
« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2011, 03:53:00 pm »
OOC: Good use of my map

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg306958#msg306958
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2011, 09:24:59 pm »
OOC: Good use of my map
D'OH! Where'd you come from? ;)

The battle was originally supposed to stop at turn 10, but Thalas kind of left it at a cliffhanger there as well as compressing two turns into one so I'll do turns 11 and 12 and tie it up at that.

Turn : 11, 12

Dice roll:

Nepycros: 2,6
Vene: 4,3
Hunter: 2,3
Lyra: 4,6

Vene managed to get a few openings on Hunter, but eventually he wore down - he was a human and she was a robot. Eventually, he collapsed with Hunter staring coldy at his heaving body. His still standing illusions attempted to slash at Hunter but she easily knocked them away and they faded.

"Oh, sweetheart," Nepycros taunted, "You forgot I could taint any weapon I wanted too?" Nepycros ran at Lyra, who attempted to awkwardly slash at him a few times. Nepycros knocked her down, and tried to run back at her - however the raging vines Lyra animated now turned on him and held him back. Using his darkness powers, Nepycros was able to undo the vines but was now cut in multiple areas. He wasn't badly hurt in many areas and charged at Lyra again, turning into a shad-

"We've got him - move!"
Swinging much more deftly than before, Lyra slashed the ground at which Nepycros's shadow was fading. Nepycros cursed and blocked, while rolling away into a defensive stance.

Null Jack. Lyra commanded, and Burai glowed once again with it's Void energy. Both she and Nepycros leaped at each other with one last swing from both blades.

Tiebreaker Roll-
Lyra - 4
Nepycros - 3

Nepycros collapsed to the ground, panting. Lyra stood victorious for a second, but then flinched and almost dropped Burai, before changing it back to Aesir. She and Hunter helped Vene and Nepycros up before Shaden possesed Lyra again.

"Alright, old man, what exactly do you really want?"

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg306964#msg306964
« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2011, 09:27:50 pm »
OOC: I just can't get lucky, can I?

"Of course... I held back..." >.>
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg306975#msg306975
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2011, 09:33:41 pm »
OOC: I just can't get lucky, can I?

"Of course... I held back..." >.>
Yeah, the tough luck will pass. Also why does the RNG always save me in things like these RPG's and yet she screws me over with every single draw in real games like Elements? >.>

"Silly Nepy. Of course you held back, with that suprised look on your face when I swung Burai like a pro."

"You're only getting there. I never said you had mastered Burai."

"Quiet, you."

Offline Thalas

• New to Elements
Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg307490#msg307490
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2011, 12:52:58 pm »
OOC: Small Competition!!
Characterization

Most of the chracters you created were really brief, so why don't we make competition about Characterization?
This is voluntary competition
Goal - Write description of your character's appearance or personality.

Time's up
After that there will be voting for best submision

Prize - You can choose one of these artifacts (http://imageplay.net/) (http://imageplay.net/) (http://imageplay.net/)

"Alright, old man, what exactly do you really want?"

"Do you know anything about Mercury light?" asked Vene.

"It's really powerful." muttered Lyra, she glanced a quick look at Hunter.

"Mercury light is bow, it sa- *cough* " Vene coughed blood "It says it can penetrate anything, even Void."

"And your intention is......"

"Is not Mercury light."

"What? nothing is more important than one of the 6 artifacts."

"Well something is. Another one of the 6 artifacts - Dragon's roar. Mercury Light is secondary objective on my journey."

"What? Where is the Dragon's Roar"

"Do learned more than what? I don't tell you anything about Dragon's Roar it's too important to me."

"More important than your life?" Lyra kicked Vene in face, trickle of blood flowed from his nose.

ShiningSword

Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg307497#msg307497
« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2011, 01:36:32 pm »
 Thalos(entry for characterization, i want that ring):
 He was born in a city of gravity. From very young he wanted to carry on with the family's tradition of militar service.

One of the things he wanted the most was the armour, the symbol of the honor of the warrior and the strength of the realm, a bionic, asisted movement piece of deadly art, passed on in his family for generations, but re equiped to to be as good as new while keeping in the outside those slight stings of blood, proof of the powerful and honorable bloodline of the soldier wearing it.
 The huge fists of steel, which became his prefered weapon. The wings that were so useful, once he learned for what they could be used for.The articulations conected by the bionic movement enhancers, so he would be able to move under the weight. The heavy feet, vital to keep balance while dodging or doing fast movements.
 He entered at the minimal age required(18), and got asigned to the brigade 303, squad 52.

He learned the tricks of the job(everything from using the armor wings to build a tent, to commanding a 6 position syncronized attack), from the veterans of the brigade, old armagios of 2, maybe even 3 times his age who had been everywhere, from the frozen north to the entropic islands, from the sky island, to the uncharted shores of the east.

Eventually, he got to be the leader of his own squad of recruits, the 81.
He trained them until they were the best. If they werent fighting for real, they were training.
 No sleep, just training until they learned to let the armour walk while they were sleeping, which took for the trainees over a week, and that was for the lucky ones, the ones who resisted less time without sleep.
 Yes, because while armagio are always powerful, common sence, not power, is what decides who dies and who lives in the battlefield. Such an unorthodox training was intensive, yet it showed to be effective, and they truly became the most resistent and diciplined soldiers in the brigade. And with this training, he also became more powerful, getting abilities that would proof their usefulness in his long trip to the entropic islands through void territory.
 At the end, the void came, and after a battle in which he lost his entire squad while covering the brigade's retreat, he managed to find his way to the entropian islands.
 While he was very depressed about his squad's death, he wouldnt waste a chance to avenge them, and he wanted to find out if his family was still alive. So he prepared for the day of the gate.
 He is always calm in the face of danger, friendly with everybody and generous and willing to sacrifice himself for others. However, he is reckless when fighting and vengeful against his enemies. In the bottom he is sad, but he will never show it, and he will definitely put the mission before everything.

Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg307764#msg307764
« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2011, 09:31:43 pm »
Maulon wantz anutha artefact. :) (Sorry for bad spelling)

Maulon's life began in a remote area of the Frozen North. He soon found the Arctic Lair, one of Void's main bases, and the Emperor's current residence. Even before he got there, he had honed his skills, including his deadly Void Ray, and the powerful Void Drain. As soon as Maulon reached the base, Zarian, the newest member before Maulon, started sneering and brawling with Maulon. They became fast rivals.

Maulon found the location of the Vile Cave, deep in the heart of the forest. He traveled there and defeated a swarm of Leaf Dragons, and healed himself but knocking out one instead of killing it, and then used the Void Drain on it. He traveled deeper into the Cave and found many Life Villagers huddling in corners. He killed them all.

After this, Maulon left on the mission he just completed. Find the Jewel Of Time. He succeeded, and was going to report back, but Dargill attacked. Dargill was killed by a group of corrupted Ice Dragons, but a whole swarm of Devonian Dragons attacked and dropped Maulon at the base of a volcano. Maulon fought Zarian again twice, before returning to the volcano, and attempting another climb.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg309138#msg309138
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2011, 02:02:02 am »
A brief glance into Lyra's past and her personality.

Before I decide the impossible, I look at what's in front of me.

Lyra stood at the gates of Sanctum Solaris. It was her first day back, and she was tired. Tired of all the contreversy, the fighting, and the trial where she saved her own life along with another students. Her blonde hair swished very slowly and her wings would barely materialize, safe for even trying to open.

And yet, she was somehow early.

You know, it's really peaceful. Shaden whispered. I never thought that Light could ever be like this...

"Yeah... it's kind of beautiful, sort of like watching one of the sunrises when you're sitting on top of a Light Pillar." Lyra murmured in response. She walked in, hoping to get organize a few more things before starting her first day of classes back, but her attention immediatly turned to a boy in one of the Tactics room sitting at a desk. He appeared to be setting up a chess board.

"He-" Lyra ducked to avoid the boy's red wings as he swung around in suprise. Seeing that it was just another student, he relaxed. From a glance, he was probably a transfer student - he had red wings and his eyes were a sky blue. His hair was brown, which mixed well with his pale face.

"Hey..." he fidgeted, "you're that student who got in trouble... Lyra, right?"

"Yeah." She sighed. "Are you the transfer student, Ankh, who came yesterday?" his eyebrows shot up.

"How'd you-"

"I read the records." Lyra smiled sadly as she looked around the large room, from the bookshelves to the marble walls to even the training ward downstairs. "I used to be the student who welcomed all the new students here - but I guess I'm not allowed that privilege anymore."

"Don't worry." Ankh grinned. "Your friends told me how nice you are - you've never gotten into trouble, always helped the others, and are the second best in the entire grade."

"How'd you know about the grade pa-"

"I read the records."

Wise guy, isn't he. Shaden snickered.

"Shut up" Lyra shot back. "If it wasn't for you I'd probably still be number one. Now it's a tossup again."

She focused her attention back on the new student. "So, what topics do to plan to take this year?"

"Tactics, Healing, and Advanced Mathematics." He replied. "You?"

"Tactics II, Arcane Lore/History, and Interactions with the Other Elements" She replied. "Tactics may start off tricky, but from what I saw in your records you have a good mind for chess, so you'll do fine. The math courses are rather dull but end up being important for everyone as we all know by now. Healing's one of the best classes ever - the teacher, Lumiel is a great mentor and will welcome former students with open arms when they visit. You'll love it, and you've made some great choices to start off your year."

"Thanks." He reddened slightly. "I've always wanted to learn how to heal others - too many get hurt from fighting, and I feel like I'm doing enough."

"You sound like you care a lot for the people around you. Where'd you come from?"

"I came from the Air city of Aggrath. I was originally a pure Air elemental, but the 3rd Master of Fire Krtisa blessed me and my father, being a rather enthustiastic with trying new things and working with other elements as the Lord of Air, approved of it. I didn't think the result would be so... horrendous." He looked at his red wings. "I've always had to dye my wings blue, and it always weighs me down. I hope I'll never need anymore elements in me."

"Don't worry, I think they make you look rather handsome." Lyra responded. "The other girls probably love you already." Ankh reddened even further at this compliment.

"Don't say that..."

"Oh don't worry, I'm just teasing." Lyra grinned, and looked at the board. "Want to play a quick game of chess? I think it's a little hard to play alone."

"Sure. It's hard to make up strategies myself - I like to adapt on the fly." Ankh replied.

5 turns later...
"Checkmate." Lyra's Queen stood victoriously over Ankh's king, blocking the last path of escape.

"How'd you do that so fast? Don't tell me you read the records." Ankh winked.

"Hah, no. I guess I also like to 'adapt on the fly' as you put it." Lyra replied. 'He's really nice.' She thought, 'Hopefully people will be a bit more accepting to me like I was to him...'

"So, will you be okay?" Ankh snapped her out of her thoughts, "I know you have Shaden and all... people might hate you for saving him you know..."

"I'll be fine - I already saw Lumiel yesterday, and he gave me a giant hug and said almost all of us were happy to see me back." The bell rang across the school, and the halls began to spring to life as students began to get up. "I have to go organize my things, but it was nice metting you Ankh."

"Thanks. I have to admit, I feel a lot less scared now, knowing someone else is nervous like me. Want to meet at the courtyard later? I'd like to meet Shaden if possible."

Heh, methinks I'll be popular and hated.

"You'll be fine as well." Lyra shot inward. "See you around, Ankh."

"And he let me begin school again with a smile on my face." Lyra murmured as she silently sipped her coffee.

You think he's still out there? Shaden asked with a bit of concern.

"Perhaps...." Lyra replied, and they were silent again.

OOC: This is a flashback that takes place when Lyra and Shaden are sitting at the cafe.

Five In One

Re: Linegard RPG by Thalas. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23431.msg309652#msg309652
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2011, 01:01:58 am »
OOC: With this forum bug happening, do you think it would be a good idea to extend this characterization competition? Some people wouldn't think to go onto the Wiki to get the alternate link for the forums, and would miss out on this completely. (What's ironic is that Thalas might be included in that group of people at the moment.)

...and, uh, no, it's not because I've been really busy and missed this thing completely...

anything
blarg: