*Author

Offline agentflare

• Reputation Power: 10
  • agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.agentflare is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Card Ideas In Action WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team Death
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg375693#msg375693
« Reply #252 on: August 05, 2011, 12:37:20 am »
It's been almost 2 months since the last chapter. Glad to hear that you'll finally be working on it.

Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg375978#msg375978
« Reply #253 on: August 05, 2011, 08:01:54 pm »
I would have posted a chapter of my story on Kongregate, but I got silenced on Kong for 24 hrs. Should I copy past the story on this site as well?

Offline ddevans96Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg375980#msg375980
« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2011, 08:04:35 pm »
I would have posted a chapter of my story on Kongregate, but I got silenced on Kong for 24 hrs. Should I copy past the story on this site as well?
Might no be a bad idea. Just not on this thread obviously :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Cel

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg379498#msg379498
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2011, 05:24:17 pm »
Posting so I can keep track of this, looks fun!

Offline ddevans96Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg386890#msg386890
« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2011, 08:52:08 pm »
Locking topic until I am able to completely revive the game, as per the request of a participant.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: