*Author

Offline ddevans96Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351316#msg351316
« Reply #228 on: June 14, 2011, 08:09:35 pm »
I would read the recent posts, Dr - the leader is already dead.

You attack the aggressive druid, only dealing three damage, and it strikes at you, dealing 1 damage. You attempt to attack it again, but before you do, a large figure falls out of the hole the druids come from, and you see the first Druid fall to the ground.

'Argh, Druids be pesky little ones,' the figure says, in a gruff voice. 'Does ye want me to take out de other one?' You shake your head, indicating no.

'Aye, he be yours then,' he replies, moving the druid in your direction. 'Who be ye?'

And on that mild cliffhanger, I'll start round 10 in a few hours, so we tell him 'who we be', and then we can begin the real story :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351319#msg351319
« Reply #229 on: June 14, 2011, 08:21:01 pm »
Aha. So we've got somebody who's the ringleader. Befriend him. Befriend him by any means necessary.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351320#msg351320
« Reply #230 on: June 14, 2011, 08:23:07 pm »
Aha. So we've got somebody who's the ringleader. Befriend him. Befriend him by any means necessary.
Decision phase is over. Hence the cliffhanger :)

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351322#msg351322
« Reply #231 on: June 14, 2011, 08:25:03 pm »
That post was to convince people to befriend him.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351325#msg351325
« Reply #232 on: June 14, 2011, 08:27:14 pm »
You don't even know if you have that option yet. Stop looking into the future, lol.

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351342#msg351342
« Reply #233 on: June 14, 2011, 08:41:36 pm »
You don't even know if you have that option yet. Stop looking into the future, lol.
Nuuu, my Mindgate necklace foretells it!

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351351#msg351351
« Reply #234 on: June 14, 2011, 08:54:14 pm »
The obvious choice is to attack him!
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351352#msg351352
« Reply #235 on: June 14, 2011, 08:56:05 pm »
lol. Be patient please.

Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351426#msg351426
« Reply #236 on: June 14, 2011, 10:19:34 pm »
The obvious choice is to attack him!
I assume you meant attack ddevans - I second that.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351543#msg351543
« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2011, 02:35:27 am »
Ending Round now.

Nelevitas

Round: 10

Health: 27

Quanta: 64
    :darkness - 6 | +0:death - 5 | +0:water - 5 | +0:air - 5 | +1:aether - 4 | +0:life - 6 | +1:time - 4 | +1:gravity - 3 | +0:earth - 6 | +1:fire - 5 | +0:entropy - 5 | +0:light - 10 | +2
Attack: 20

Defense: 22

Notes:
Our first NPC. Huzzah :)

Options - Polling Phase:

1) Follow Jorg to his cabin across the valley.
2) Follow Jorg to the clearing you started in.

Round is Over

Items:

Towers and Pends:
1x Quantum
     Generate 3 random quanta each Round.
1x Emerald
     Generate 1 :life Quanta each Round

Pets:
Ray of Light
     Attack 5. Health 5.
     Give 1 :light each round.
Ray of Light
     Attack 5. Health 5.
     Give 1 :light each round.
Green Druid
     Attack 10. Defense 5.

Armor:
Tower Shield (equip)
     Permanently increase your defense by two.

Scrolls:
Quicksand Scroll
     Costs 2 :earth Quanta
     Destroy up to 2 similar Towers of the target.
Healing Scroll
     Costs 2 :life Quanta.
     Heal ally for up to 10 Health.
Mutation Scroll
     Costs 3 :entropy Quanta.
     Change target Scroll, FD, or Misc item into a
different item of the same type and element.

Food and Drink:

Artifacts:

Miscellaneous:
Ball of Shapestone
Roll of Parchment

Synopsis:

You introduce yourself to the large man, motioning for your Rays to come forward.

Well, girl - Nelevitas, ye said - ye did a mighty good job fightin' off them Druids. Not many people fight a Fallen one and are able to talk about it. Nor are many able to befriend one. You smile, and he continues. Me name be Jorg - I live in a cabin across the valley with my wife. He squints his eyes. Say, what faction ye be from?

You motion for the Druid to come forward. He kneels down by the Fallen Druid and picks up a scroll and a small Pillar, retrieves the one you dropped, and return them to you

Faction? Jorg raises his eyebrows. I have no idea how I got here…I woke up yesterday morning in a clearing. I have no memories of anything, not even my real name. This is just a name I came up with for myself.

You don’t remember anything? At all? Hm, that be strange. He rubs his chin. About factions – there be 13 of them. One for each of the 12 archaic elements, and the Underworld, which me and me wife a part of.

You check your pockets. One of the balls of Shapestone seems to have warped into a small roll of parchment.

Wait…earlier I saw 12 trees, each with a different sheen and symbol. Do these represent the 12 elements?

Yarr, that be dead on. Say, I see you’ve gotten yer self a few scrolls – fancy I have a look at them? You show him the scrolls. Hm…this one be an Earth scroll, to destroy pillars, like the one yer Druid gave you. The one you dropped be a Life scroll, which you can heal yer self with. And the last one be an Entropy scroll, to transform yer items with.

Interesting. This world is very strange, alright. Is there a name for this material? You indicate your shield and the ball in your pocket.

No idea fer that. It be a useful thing, ya, but no one ever calls it anything. He nods his head. Say, what about we go up to our cabin so we can tell ye more about our fair land? Me wife can do a better job explaining than me, and she’s a right good lady – you might like her. If not I'll be glad to take ye back to the clearing ye mentioned.

You think about whether to accept his offer or refuse it.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351576#msg351576
« Reply #238 on: June 15, 2011, 04:06:24 am »
Underworld Pirate friend Jorg doesn't seem that big a problem. I say we go to his cabin - if things go for the worse, well, Nel has proved her martial arts skills by now.

BTW, our quantum total is 64.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: An Elemental Adventure https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25602.msg351578#msg351578
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2011, 04:14:01 am »
Underworld Pirate friend Jorg doesn't seem that big a problem. I say we go to his cabin - if things go for the worse, well, Nel has proved her martial arts skills by now.

BTW, our quantum total is 64.
64...that doesn't seem right, but that is the total...

Also image of Jorg forthcoming.

EDIT: I need an excuse to drop the pirate talk - it just isn't going to freaking work with the character maker.

anything
blarg: