*Author

Offline BluePriestTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: My final point https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28621.msg368183#msg368183
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2011, 05:06:50 am »
Proselytizing is a big part of Christianity.  It's not necessarily a big part of other points of view. Of course, people like to argue on forums. But in the end, I don't care that much what people believe, so long as they act sensibly and decently. So maybe you are incorrectly envisioning your debating opponents as having a mirror image of your own proselytizing mission to save people from Hell.
Yes it is, and I am involved in plenty of topics that include that, however, this isn't one of them.
gah im too sleepy, snipping out my own comment as I am feeling rather smart alecky in my quest to sleep.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

blarg: