*Author

Offline zombie0Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • zombie0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Swagger Coach
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg219735#msg219735
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 09:47:56 pm »
Really, a Pulverizer which can destroy every defense your opponent has is overestimated! You probably used it unupped, because - assuming you can play - the upped one doesn't eat all your gravity-quanta. No, this deck is really unbalanced. My average rate is somewhere around 74% with the deck hidden in the spoiler:

Code: [Select]
52n 592 5c6 5ro 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 621 621 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u6 71b 74b 74b 77f 7do 7do 7gp 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q7The Anubis allows me to quint all my creatures. Most importantly, mutants with cool skills like destroy or steal. 2 Firestorms even take Firemakers down and all creatures by Ferox except the dragons in one big punch (right, what do you do about them with this deck?). With 40 cards I am likely drawing the cards I need than you do. In your deck, the Bonewall seems to be really unnecessary. And I bet you have not won a single match against Osiris yet.
i dont lose to osiris unless the stars align to spite me  9-1 so far, dont recall how the loss happened

pulverizer does not destroy "every defense".  it destroys specific defenses if not stolen/exploded/destroyed, the target is not immune, and if quantum is available.  no one is saying its not fun to smash the FG into a permanent-less pulp.  the question is if its necessary.  i say no, that its either a huge risk to be stolen, or potentially using the only protect artifact to function.  in every situation that pulvy is useful, another card is more useful, less risky, and not fighting eternity for a weapon spot.  in a majority of situations the lone pulvy will not be available, not be useful (miracle early game/ferox/chaos lord/dark matter, or protected stuff like Seism/Obliterator/Hermes), or be starved for quantum

there are lots of ways to solve problems the FGs throw at you.  i find pulvy to be less effective than other ways.  for those rare times you draw your single pulvy and single protect artifact immediately along with a perfect quantum assortment and proceeded to smash a hapless Rainbow/Octane...i never get consistently specifically lucky like that.  i have to rely on potentially not seeing any 1-in-a-deck card until at least halfway through, if not never (due to eternity)

i will test your 74%.   very interested, as it looks very similar to Can Haz Moar Draws, except slightly unupped, with supernovas, and with feral bond for a specific method of EM.  3 shards?  thats not normal, gotta see it in action.  with a 74% win, you should be swimming in  :electrum, what reason to not upgrade them...hmm.  your deck smacks of "win more" concepts that dont allow such a high win %

im happy to explain my deck reasoning and experience.  ill debate the merits of cards all day (thats what game forums are for :D)
but please dont link unrelated decks that arent based on this one.  you have a poison FG farmer thats 100% win?  thats great, but doesnt belong here.  this is the exact reason i moved from PuppyChows deck thread, its not appropriate to hijack a thread like that
Zombie0 gives 110 percent whenever he's in the arena. He's a team player who delivers both offensively and defensively. He has no idea what a Quantum is.

Falcon4415

Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg219759#msg219759
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2010, 10:32:52 pm »
74%? I have --never-- seen a deck that good, and I lurk the forums a lot. I thought CCWB and RoL/Hope were the best, but every single current FG deck is yet to go over the 70%-winning-rate line (I am not even looking at pre-Sundial nerf decks, that was a feast).

Offline ArtCrusade

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg220051#msg220051
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 05:22:53 am »
Well, that's my personal rate. I either get really lucky with which FGs I fight  or that's how it is ;)

@zombie0: Deck removed from post
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

• Swagger Coach
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg220321#msg220321
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 05:19:58 pm »
any feedback from someone that took it for a spin on the trainer or non-trainer?  if you see different results, ill try to figure out why.  theres a FG breakdown coming, probably once i hit 100 games as this specific build (25 away).  am i missing any key information right now?
Zombie0 gives 110 percent whenever he's in the arena. He's a team player who delivers both offensively and defensively. He has no idea what a Quantum is.

Offline xdude

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg220360#msg220360
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 06:18:45 pm »
Strange... I clearly remember you saying this wouldn't work with around 7-8 Towers less then 20 when I said you to try it like that...
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

• Swagger Coach
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg220685#msg220685
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2010, 02:17:48 am »
without the sundials, reducing the towers did nothing.  as a standalone idea, it fixed nothing.  i found a great synergy to exploit and the deck works now.  think of it like you completing half of a light bulb's circuit, the bulb still doesnt work until someone completes it

theres a real lazy attitude around these forums, people who blindly give advice without lifting a single finger to test the impact of it.  if you have a helpful idea, try that idea and share the results of it.  any fool can randomly guess and theorycraft card ideas.  if your idea isnt worth the time to personally test, maybe you should keep that idea to yourself until it is

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg220819#msg220819
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 05:15:14 am »
theres a real lazy attitude around these forums, people who blindly give advice without lifting a single finger to test the impact of it.  if you have a helpful idea, try that idea and share the results of it.  any fool can randomly guess and theorycraft card ideas.  if your idea isnt worth the time to personally test, maybe you should keep that idea to yourself until it is
Come back to me after you've followed your own advice and posted 12-15 hand-tested ideas to the folks in Deck Help.  Believe me when I say, there's a very rapid degree of diminishing returns.   I'm glad that you were able to find a synergy that worked with xdude's advice and made it work for you -- but consider that without his advice in the first place, you were probably not going to test and find that synergy, and you'd never have created this seemingly pretty badass deck. 

In other words:

Excellent, little Wyrm!  You watched the Elite Pegasus, and figured how to Dive on your own!  But don't let your Growth go to your head, because your Mind Gate is in danger of being Frozen permanently closed.  The price of Burrowing your head in the Quicksand is permanent Silence -- so don't!  Let your Psionic Wave shine forth like a Ray of Light, and build upon your Momentum to create a Titanic edifice that will stand for Eternity!  Pride is like Arsenic -- a Deadly Poison upon what could be a creative Miracle.  Purify your attitude, Pulverize the Fog Shielding your  Eagle Eyes from the Holy Light of the Empathic Bond that the rest of the forum wishes to share with you, and strike out to Eclipse the Discord within.  Only then will your intent to Evolve into a true Crusader for badassitude Congeal into reality. 

Yeah, that.
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Nume

Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg220834#msg220834
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 06:06:13 am »
Lmao...

kobisjeruk

Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg220917#msg220917
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 08:58:45 am »
Excellent, little Wyrm!  You watched the Elite Pegasus, and figured how to Dive on your own!  But don't let your Growth go to your head, because your Mind Gate is in danger of being Frozen permanently closed.  The price of Burrowing your head in the Quicksand is permanent Silence -- so don't!  Let your Psionic Wave shine forth like a Ray of Light, and build upon your Momentum to create a Titanic edifice that will stand for Eternity!  Pride is like Arsenic -- a Deadly Poison upon what could be a creative Miracle.  Purify your attitude, Pulverize the Fog Shielding your  Eagle Eyes from the Holy Light of the Empathic Bond that the rest of the forum wishes to share with you, and strike out to Eclipse the Discord within.  Only then will your intent to Evolve into a true Crusader for badassitude Congeal into reality. 
if i could use that as my signature i would, but as it is... the 60th karmz would do

Essence = Total Badass

• Swagger Coach
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg221049#msg221049
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 03:50:45 pm »
you can find the deck results in the spoiler on the first post.  anyone wanting to discuss their results or questions from testing, ill be happy to respond.

thanks everyone for the support so far

Offline ArtCrusade

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg221228#msg221228
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 08:04:51 pm »
By ignoring Essence's post you've just proven him right.
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

• Swagger Coach
Re: Zombie0's Time Rainbow (a heavy modification of Can Haz Moar Drawz) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17234.msg232277#msg232277
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 05:16:15 pm »
current version looks like this -edit added 2 towers-

osiris and his trebuchets scared me into the pulvys.  i still insist they werent needed before, but meh, not going to give up wins just to hate on pulvy.  theres enough reason to use them now.
might need a couple more towers, but still getting a feel for what a "typical" draw with upped hourglasses will be.  seen some epic fail opening hands, but if cards arent wasted its powerful and even faster than before (thanks to pulvy mostly)

Code: [Select]
52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u6 6u7 6u7 71b 74b 74b 77f 77f 77i 77i 77i 7do 7do 7gp 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 80h 80h 80h

anything
blarg: