*Author

Active members:
YawnChainHow(1) k_huna(1)

Offline YawnChainHowTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 9
  • YawnChainHow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Tees no longer available for purchase
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
What Quanta? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23909.msg305189#msg305189
« on: April 04, 2011, 10:23:02 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 74f 74f 74f 7ap 7ap 7ap 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7t6 7t6 7t6 7ta 80h 80h 8ps

(with Mark code included)

Pestosis is wonderful but takes time to set up, because the other party is enjoying unperturbed quanta production during the first 4 turns. So you cram what you can into a PSNbow, add draw acceleration to account for the reduced numbers, and nobody can resist a little D/BH after what kirch has done and proved with the concept. It's a gem when it works. And it's totally hit-or-miss. Doesn't that sound exciting?

I took Quints because CC has proven itself to be so problematic in the past (ahem, Fire Stall), but other cards I have tried include Nymph's Tears, Butterfly Effect, Pest #4, and even Fractal+Vampire. One Eclipse is plenty when you burn through your deck with Hourglasses. The Time Tower could also be replaced with another Entropy Pendulum, but that's an upgraded card I don't have, so I can't vouch for it. A recent suggestion was to just add a Feral Bond despite it competing with Mitosis for :life, I will need to try it soon.

Perhaps the most difficult part is trying to get the most out of Black Hole before the Pests drain all the quanta every turn. Failure to do so often results in dying to a few more rushes than you're supposed to, although they whack you a good deal of the time anyways. Black Hole is your only healing, so you may need to think a little before using it.

Enjoy.

k_huna

Re: What Quanta? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23909.msg305450#msg305450
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 07:41:01 pm »
okay.. and where is your damage?! even with eclipse any (early) shield will block the damage... i would change one hourglass to a vampire

anything
blarg: YawnChainHow