*Author

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg457461#msg457461
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2012, 05:33:00 am »
Tried this out on the trainer, and it works pretty well. Good Job!  :)

Offline zhangvict

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg459302#msg459302
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 02:59:22 pm »
Also, one way to get around needing 3 catapults is to use 1 catapult + chimera instead. Parallel universe the dolls after blooding, chimera, then freeze then catapult.

That will cost 10 :gravity only, catapult is 3 :gravity ability cost 1 :gravity chimera 6 :gravity

You cal also use 2 catapults + chimera - rewind since bottom decking catapult is impossible in this situation.

Not its 31 cards instead of 32!  :D

Offline UnderneathTheLensTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg459308#msg459308
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 03:13:23 pm »
Also, one way to get around needing 3 catapults is to use 1 catapult + chimera instead. Parallel universe the dolls after blooding, chimera, then freeze then catapult.

That will cost 10 :gravity only, catapult is 3 :gravity ability cost 1 :gravity chimera 6 :gravity

You cal also use 2 catapults + chimera - rewind since bottom decking catapult is impossible in this situation.

Not its 31 cards instead of 32!  :D
Alas, I wish this was possible, but catapult damage does not work like that.

http://elementsthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Catapult

Offline zhangvict

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg459331#msg459331
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 04:19:22 pm »
ugh oh well nevermind

• UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg459372#msg459372
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2012, 06:09:05 pm »
I suppose you could do a nova version, but without any fast draws, and auto loses vs. PC.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 55s 5i7 5oi 74h 74h 74h 74h 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 77l 77l 808 808 808 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 81q 81q 8pu

Well, I tried this deck to get a feel for it. My match was vs. Seism, and even though he destroyed every tower I played, I still won solidly. However, I had to draw through pretty much my whole deck, which takes WAY too long.

Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg541998#msg541998
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2012, 12:09:35 am »
Updated with PVP 2 lol. I forgot about this, but someone just posted a similar combo and I was like, oh I should do this.

Offline redeyesly

• Reputation Power: 1
  • redeyesly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Throwing Titans (may need a better name)[FG][OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg1000547#msg1000547
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2012, 11:45:30 pm »
Edit: Asked and answered, my bad.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:47:25 pm by redeyesly »

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Throwing Titans (may need a better name)[FG][OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg1000548#msg1000548
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2012, 11:47:08 pm »

I'm sorry, what's mulligan?

Lol. Its supposedly something like you're guaranteed at least one no-cost card in your starting hand, so that gets screwed up my having free cards other than quanta. But I've seen several hands with no free cards at all, so I'm not sure the mulligan is actually a real thing.
when you draw your first 7 cards, if you don't have any 0 cost cards you redraw 7 cards. this happens only once and you don't know when it happens.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg1037113#msg1037113
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2013, 04:51:03 am »
Ladies and gentlemen, the new Instosis.

Offline Grimy

• Grimy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg1037363#msg1037363
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2013, 08:51:23 pm »
Funny thing, I came up with a very similar deck before seeing this one bumped. I got some success with it, both against FG and in PvP.
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74h 74h 74h 77l 77l 77l 77l 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7gn 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 80b 80b 8pj

There's no need for a Voodoo doll. Just BB a singularity. Also, Precog + SoBra is more reliable than  :time Tower + Hourglass. Proof :
Spoiler for Hidden:

PvP2 version is -1 BB -1 TU +2 Precogs.
Both versions can be tweaked with -1 BB +1 Voodoo doll, but I prefer the singularity version.
Pros:
-If one of your Singularities grows to at least 10HP (in PvP2, or 19HP against FG) you'll need one fewer BB.
-The AI will not kill your Singularities, and will often waste useful cards on them (rage potions…)
-Players may have various funny reactions to Singularity spam
-Singularities may TU themselves, which gives you a hope against SoD (or may save you a TU)
Cons:
-Singularities may quint themselves, making it impossible to pull the combo
-They may also adre themselves, causing them to un-freeze faster (almost never a problem, especially with upped freeze)
-Voodoo doll lets you delay the enemy's weapon, if CC isn't a risk

In the best case scenario, you only have to create one singularity, by playing two SN on the last turn. But if you have to, creating more Singularities isn't usually a problem, since sundials prevent them from attacking.
Note that since most games end in less than 7 turns, it's often a good idea to play more than one sundial on one turn.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:25:26 pm by Grimy »

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg1037365#msg1037365
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2013, 09:11:14 pm »
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74h 74h 74h 77l 77l 77l 77l 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7gn 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 80b 80b 8pj

And wasting a Sundial in turn 1, if not more when you don't get a SN. How good does it work?

Offline Grimy

• Grimy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: VooTUFlew[FG][OTK][Partially-Unupped] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34071.msg1037379#msg1037379
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2013, 09:36:22 pm »

And wasting a Sundial in turn 1, if not more when you don't get a SN. How good does it work?
6 SN in a 30 cards deck, there's only (21!/(6!*15!))/(30!/(6!*24!)) = 9.1% chance of not getting one by turn 2 (I'm not taking into account the automated mulligan here, for the sake of simplicity).

In PvP2 it's usually:
T1: nothing
T2: play some sundials
T3: play SNs, catapults, precogs, SoBras and sundials as they come, draw from the previous sundials
T4: draw what's left in my deck, play the combo
TTW is around 4.5, winrate is quite low, but wins are fun.

Against FG, it's usually a bit longer, because we need to draw more cards with less drawpower. I haven't taken stats, but I'd say TTW is around 7 (I was really lucky to get this 3 turn win).

anything
blarg: UnderneathTheLens