*Author

Zerker

Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg384065#msg384065
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2011, 01:09:19 am »
if you want to deck lionheart out anitimatter the eternity he will still use it as endow target  :P only a small suggestion cause he is playing 2 Flying Weapon but its a hint

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg384069#msg384069
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2011, 01:17:35 am »
I believe at one point, endowing a creature with negative attack still gave the Crusader positive attack. As far as I know this is still the case, but if you can prove me wrong I'll add it to my guide :)
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg384157#msg384157
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2011, 08:29:43 am »
I know for sure that was wrong at one point, you ended up with -1 crusaders.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Zerker

Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg384249#msg384249
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2011, 05:39:26 pm »
yes his crusaders was -1 attack
i love your deck thank you for that great thing :))

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg384314#msg384314
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2011, 09:09:55 pm »
I believe at one point, endowing a creature with negative attack still gave the Crusader positive attack. As far as I know this is still the case, but if you can prove me wrong I'll add it to my guide :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg396541#msg396541
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2011, 04:13:09 am »
This deck is awesome. Much more fun than CCYB and RoLHope -- slower, but a lot more fun

Lionheart's impossible for me, apart from horrible draws on his part and an early Afla on my part. Jezebel, on the other hand, has been beaten pretty consistently -- I think I've won three out of four games so far.

You really only need to meet three conditions:
1) PA her QTs before she can make too many Nymphs
2) Afla a Nymph while she's unCloaked
3) Draw a Shield in time (Jade Shield preferred, but Perma may be safe if she's used most of her Steals...it's your call. Perma can be better since she'll waste Siphon Lifes, clearing up her hand for a deckout.)

Oftentimes she'll just draw herself to death anyway, if you get early Hourglasses. Try to keep at least one if possible since you'll need to burn through your deck to get the key cards, but her speed-drawing can turn in your favor.

The above was just me being sadistic and waiting till the last turn to OTK her. I could've won with about 6 turns left IIRC. This game she got out a total of five Nymphs btw (including the two who survived).

Offline onering20

• Reputation Power: 1
  • onering20 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • gotta catch em all...el-e-ments...nah doesn't work
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg1000288#msg1000288
« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2012, 02:32:52 am »
sorry for necromancy but i saw a variant in the oracle false god counters and i would like to know the upgrade path for this deck
My mind is like a jigsaw puzzle... still have yet to figure out what that means.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg1000303#msg1000303
« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2012, 03:17:38 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 714 71c 71c 74g 7aj 7aj 7aj 7aj 7do 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7n9 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7tb 80i 8pj

This is probably your best bet now that FG's have sped up and SoG's have lost much of their healing. EM's aren't so significant, but if you want them, antimatter the last attacking creature. If you need more initial defense, chuck a QT or a sanct for another antimatter. If you really want those EM's, chuck a sanct for an improved heal.

For upgrade path, you'll want the SN's and the spine carapaces upped before you use the deck (probably with a few more quantum pillars). Then up it in this order: HG's, antimatters, QT's, Aflas (now remove the extra quantum pillars), Vamp dagger, Sancts, Condor, Fractal, Sky Blitz, Chimera, Fire Storm.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 03:37:36 am by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline redeyesly

• redeyesly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg1000534#msg1000534
« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2012, 11:31:54 pm »
I just played this for a few hours, and the results were not impressive. I didn't keep stats, but I can guarantee intosis, rol/hope, and poison dials all smoke this as an FG grinder. Many FGs outrushed the wimpy sanc healing, bottom decked both aflas a few times, and no anti-mattered creature ever lived long enough to be of much help. And EMs aren't worth much anyway. So if you're upping cards for FG grinding, this would not be one of my top 3 deck choices.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg1000535#msg1000535
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2012, 11:33:58 pm »
This deck is a little very very outdated and doesn't work like the pre 1.27 times.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg1000538#msg1000538
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2012, 11:34:29 pm »
I just played this for a few hours, and the results were not impressive. I didn't keep stats, but I can guarantee intosis, rol/hope, and poison dials all smoke this as an FG grinder. Many FGs outrushed the wimpy sanc healing, bottom decked both aflas a few times, and no anti-mattered creature ever lived long enough to be of much help. And EMs aren't worth much anyway. So if you're upping cards for FG grinding, this would not be one of my top 3 deck choices.

Assuming you're talking about the deck in the OP, of course it isn't as good now. It's been quite a while since it was used, and even then it was not absolutely the best grinder.

Read threads and especially timestamps please.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline redeyesly

• redeyesly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Veens Vicious Viotech/ VVV (upgraded FG Killer, for score and electrum, 95% EM) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27598.msg1000542#msg1000542
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2012, 11:39:03 pm »
I did read time stamps, thanks though. And I did use eagles' version, -1 carapace -1 sanc +2 imp heal. My comment was mainly for the guy who asked (today) for an upgrade order.

blarg: