*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Ubah Stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14020.msg179987#msg179987
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 09:08:52 pm »
For those interested in more stats than just ttw ratings, I have posted more information on the Turns to Win Study (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,8813.msg190661#msg190661).
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Ubah Stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14020.msg189333#msg189333
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 11:29:49 am »
What's interesting about this is that it focuses on a relatively unexplored strategy: AI CC'ing creatures with Growth first. This means the Fire Spirits are free to burn throughout the entire duel. AI doesn't have enough CC to kill every creature, and so it kills some growables, but my Fire Spirits always stay safe. I know it's supposed to prioritize Growth over Ablaze, but man.
This is rather epic fail.

1 occasion I had a ~20atk fire spirit, and a newly played lava destroyer. AI bolts destroyer ???

anything
blarg: