*Author

Shikora

Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg471636#msg471636
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 08:38:19 am »
I have been running into some cool PvP2 hybrids of this deck. Alfee_Second runs as perfect a PvP build as I think is possible. I have no idea if he is a regular here and could comment or post his deck code.

I think he went to a 35 card design adding Steal, Precog, TU, SoSe & BH. No idea exactly what the ratio of cards are, but the deck is extremely tricky to face off against! Excellent contribution to the community Willng3!

Offline tyler1232321

• Reputation Power: 1
  • tyler1232321 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg482879#msg482879
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2012, 01:03:53 am »
What is the upgrade order for this deck, obviously SN, then i guess Pulveriser, maybe Phase recluse and Phase spider, then what?

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg482881#msg482881
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2012, 01:06:14 am »
An upgrade line?  ...hmm.
I'm not too sure about this just because there's so much that the deck has to have in order for it to function properly.  For starters:  1)  Supernova and Quantum Towers.  Your deck has next to no speed if these aren't upgraded.  2)  Hourglasses and Pulvies.  I would probably do the Hourglasses first because they use so much :time, but Pulvy is very important too.  Since unupped Pulvy costs a pricey 3 :gravity to activate its ability, reducing its activation cost is really going to save your neck in lots of duels.  Afterwards it's really up to you as to what to upgrade.  I would probably upgrade the cards that receive the biggest damage bonuses when upgraded before the others.  Then save the cards that barely change at all when upgraded (such as Maxwell's Demon) for last.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline tyler1232321

• Reputation Power: 1
  • tyler1232321 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg482883#msg482883
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2012, 01:10:05 am »
Oops! sorry about that, and thanks for the deck!

Offline pulli23

• Reputation Power: 3
  • pulli23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's going on here?
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg486509#msg486509
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2012, 11:44:27 am »
Is it a idea to replace 1 SN with a quantum tower now? - As you'll have to split up playing the SN over 6 turns anyways (and in 6 turns a QT earns the same quanta).

Offline jawdirk

• Reputation Power: 7
  • jawdirk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg497789#msg497789
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2012, 07:56:02 pm »
Is it a idea to replace 1 SN with a quantum tower now? - As you'll have to split up playing the SN over 6 turns anyways (and in 6 turns a QT earns the same quanta).

In my experience this would not be good. The primary reason this deck loses in bronze is not getting enough SNs and not getting out the defense fast enough. You can easily die before 3 quantum towers can get you 4  :air + 3 :death for wings + spider. It is not really a rush deck, so playing 1 SN per turn is just fine. If anything I would sub out something other than SN for a tower, but I'm not sure that would be good either.

If you happen to win a shard of focus, I recommend subbing it for 1 pulvy. Although it doesn't do damage, it is creature based, and there is a likely possibility of  killing 2 pendulums / turn early game and completely shutting the other deck down. I play shard of focus if I have 0  :entropy or after first SN.

Offline Luminous

• Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg534826#msg534826
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2012, 05:26:01 pm »
I saw the warning but i need to say,
I am currently using this against silver and win almost %99 of time but i started to saw a lot of poison decks in silver,it's meta-game is slightly changing and it highly effects Wrecking Ball,so,putting one purify in it can be very useful these days. But still,Ulitharid is useful too.
I wont change the original Wrecking Ball but i just somehow,needed to say that meta-game is changed.
NOTE : It does not matter,actually.
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

Offline jumpingbeans

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jumpingbeans is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Yo dawg
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg1007896#msg1007896
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2012, 10:10:50 pm »
I suppose I should probably thank this deck. Because of it, I actually have Shards. xD Seriously, I had about 4 Shards before using this deck, and now I have about 30, and a much higher score.
I started with only the SNs and Spiders upped, and then slowly built it up, with the Electrum I won with it, to a now 90% upped deck, with only the Cloaks not.
The only thing I really have to say is I wish there was something other than the Crusader to be put in. It's not bad, but it just seems almost like a waste of space sometimes. I've been considering a Purify, or even a (Improved) Miracle in its place. Thoughts?

• Legendary Member
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg1007902#msg1007902
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2012, 10:38:17 pm »
Truthfully, I haven't used WB much since the SN nerf.  Before that time the best replacement for the Crusader was probably an Archangel.  If Poison and Shard of Sacrifice are causing a lot of issues now then maybe a Purify is worth adding.  Only 1 copy kind of worries me though.  Miracle seems like it'd be to costly, though I guess it depends on the situation it would be used in.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Offline jumpingbeans

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jumpingbeans is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Yo dawg
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg1007903#msg1007903
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2012, 10:43:32 pm »
xD Really? what are you using now?
Anyway, the Miracle would usually only be used near the middle/end of the game. At that point, 12 Light Quanta is very possible. And yeah, the one purify wouldn't be all that helpful. But the Though I think the Crusader would be better than the Angel.

• Legendary Member
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg1007905#msg1007905
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2012, 10:50:50 pm »
When I was Shard grinding (which was several months ago) I would alternate between this deck, AD101 and another upgraded Graboid Rainbow which I didn't really feel like posting on the forums because it seemed pretty generic.  I wasn't really in a hurry to get the Shards this time so I just took it nice and slow by facing Silver League and Bronze when Silver League was giving me bad luck.  It's not that I think this deck's not useful now, it's just that I'm at a point where I don't need to use it.  I spend nearly all of my grinding time against Gold League these days anyways.

Offline Luminous

• Luminous is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • there is none.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Wrecking Ball [Bronze League][Silver League] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32982.msg1008121#msg1008121
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2012, 04:38:38 pm »
Truthfully, I haven't used WB much since the SN nerf.  Before that time the best replacement for the Crusader was probably an Archangel.  If Poison and Shard of Sacrifice are causing a lot of issues now then maybe a Purify is worth adding.  Only 1 copy kind of worries me though.  Miracle seems like it'd be to costly, though I guess it depends on the situation it would be used in.
Let the hourglasses talk!  :P

Still, you probably are right.
War 6 ~ :fire
War 9 ~ :time

blarg: