*Author

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg457587#msg457587
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 04:42:41 pm »
Well, that deck is different enough to warrant its own thread.
I use a rainbow because i want a variation. Many options and strategies.
Those seems good enough.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg457589#msg457589
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 04:49:36 pm »
Well, that deck is different enough to warrant its own thread.
I use a rainbow because i want a variation. Many options and strategies.
Those seems good enough.
might make that but wont forget to mention yours obviously :P it was your deck you made me do that deck lol

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg457594#msg457594
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 05:07:37 pm »
The rainbow deck is less reliant on the combo and has more ways on winning.
The trio deck focuses on denial and stall until combo is out.

Both has their pros and cons, and the playstyle is kinda different.
I like both, though. Rainbow decks have more space of customisation, but the trio is a dishole with more damage output.
Voodoo dolls are fun (they're my second favourite next to mummy), and has ltos of potential.
Keep up the good work guys!

Actually I think the trio will be a bit tight on :entropy, though. No idea on how to solve it, but it might be hard to play the discords...
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg457595#msg457595
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 05:10:07 pm »

I like both, though. Rainbow decks have more space of customisation, but the trio is a dishole with more damage output.
Voodoo dolls are fun (they're my second favourite next to mummy), and has ltos of potential.

Actually I think the trio will be a bit tight on :entropy, though. No idea on how to solve it, but it might be hard to play the discords...
im playtesting it now, sometimes i lack the quanta, sometimes i dont

its just how trios work :P

• Legendary Member
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg457596#msg457596
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 05:11:24 pm »

I learned much from you too. Thanks for all the suggestions, i've added the good ones to the mod list.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg457742#msg457742
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 01:22:18 am »
I may suggest a  :time mark, some  :entropy pendulums and more drawpower and defense.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• Legendary Member
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg457838#msg457838
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 06:27:37 am »
I may suggest a  :time mark, some  :entropy pendulums and more drawpower and defense.
A bit hard to make the PSN version, because Overdrive and Steam Machine. Though if you managed to get one, it's welcomed.

Offline Gandora

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg1039619#msg1039619
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 12:20:18 pm »
I recently made an arena deck which was similar to this one.
So I thought I could play around with it a bit more and make my own versions. :)

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71a 74i 74i 74i 77a 7an 7an 7ee 7ee 7h2 7ju 7n0 7n1 7n1 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 80b 8pj
I used SoB for draw power and made it more defensive by adding Thunderstorm and Fog Shield.
But compared to Railgun Mk II I don't have any PC but it's more aggressive IMO because of TU and Arsenic.

Spoiler for Hidden:
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 74i 74i 74i 77a 77f 7an 7an 7an 7ee 7ee 7gv 7ju 7n8 7n8 7tg 7tg 7tg 80b 8pj
I dared to strain :gravity by adding Pulverizer. In fact you can win most games with just one Overdrive so I thought that the Pulvy still brings benefits.
Ulitharid because Epi likes him and against Momentum or things like Armagios, Queens and Pharaohs. Rest of the cards is obvious.

So... yeah, in the end they don't differ much from the decks in the OP :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Qohelet

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Qohelet is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg1039819#msg1039819
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 09:53:42 pm »

6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 74i 74i 74i 74i 74i 75m 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 8pu

PSN bow with TU's :)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg1039881#msg1039881
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 12:32:59 am »

Spoiler for Hidden:
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u5 6u5 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 74i 74i 74i 74i 74i 75m 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 7tg 80b 80b 80b 80b 80b 8pu

PSN bow with TU's :)
No epis? ohh  :(
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Railgun [AI3] [PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36391.msg1040238#msg1040238
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2013, 12:58:09 am »
The fact this got bumped 355 days after the last post amazes me. But this is an awesome deck and Tribal likey :3

blarg: