*Author

Offline jmizzle7

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmizzle7 is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSS Competition #1 1stCard Design Competition Winner
Smallest god farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=429.msg5583#msg5583
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:56 pm »

well I have tryed jmizzels small deck more extensivly.  I´ts nice to play and fast. To many problems arise with these kind of decks though. The winning % goes down. Simply not as good as the 40-45 card decks.
Rainbow is actually easy if not for the dumb problem of miracle wich screwed me over three times. thers no space for mistakes with these decks and you can easily get screwed over by most gods if they get a good draw or you a bad one. Getting a bad draw yourself is almost impossible aside of having ffq druid or the pulv at the end. Worst thing is running out of cards. Happens every now and thene because you have minimal offense, and drawing those needed cards late can screw you over bigtime.
 I made a small change later on .....6 SD are not needed actually. they get in the way more than help. I dropped one and used a few diffrent cards in it´s place.  Bonewall was nice but it only helps minimal and you need it early to be affectiv. The other two I tryed are  eternity and anubis. Those two cards I used (only one at a time),improved Jimizzels deck by leaps. At least for me it did. Nother card I did not use but could help, is purify.
Gonna go back to my old deck, wich at 46 cards(3 shards) simply gaines points at a faster rate for me. But still a great deck, defnitly worth playing it.
Cisco, how could you 'add Eternity' to the deck when it already has it? And anyway, if you look, I already did drop it to 5 Sundials. Yes, I have been playing this deck a lot today and yesterday and it relies heavily on drawing supernova and sundial. I just got bored and wanted a change, so I think this is a good take on a deck close to 30 cards for god farming.

Cisco

Smallest god farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=429.msg5584#msg5584
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:56 pm »

Lol I never saw the eternity in your pic had a  sundial to many.answers what made it harder at the start. an yes its a good deck. around 70% is my guess. Was beating them without eternity so it works pretty good.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Smallest god farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=429.msg5585#msg5585
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 10:09:56 pm »

i tried running your 32 card with 2 shards, a graveyard and an extra hourglass and found it works marvelously.

first the shards for a bit of extra money at the end of every game and to make the deck a bit bigger, then the graveyard for a replacement ffq in case its near the bottom (which happened a lot...) and the hourglass to make it run more smoothly and so i could get out another oty/druid without causing a cease in the damage. the largest problem i would run into is life quanta, in games where i drew ffq early, and 3-4 towers just cant pay in the long term (unless you stole one)

My favorite game was probably vs. seism when he drew no towers and i used pulv to deny him ^^
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline Belthus

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Belthus is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Smallest god farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=429.msg6297#msg6297
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:01 pm »

Here's another version I cooked up last week:

I tried the plebeian versions (for those of us who have never seen 1500 electrum at once) of your deck and Finale's and found that yours seems to work a little better at Level 3. I made a few tweaks based on my experience. Changes in parentheses.

Golden Hourglass (+1)
Sundial x3 (-2)
Quantum Pillar x11
Maxwell's Demon
Bone Wall (-1)
Boneyard (+1)
Otyugh x2
Graboid Miracle (+1)
Enchant Artifact
Empathic Bond
Rain of Fire
Mind Flayer
Firefly Queen
Eternity
Steal x2
Parallel Universe

The Golden Hourglass puts some demand on the Time quanta, but I appreciate its differences from the Sundial. I also took out another Sundial and substituted Graboid for low cost from the relatively unused Earth pool. I found that two Bone Walls were frustrating (can't have them out at the same time, often didn't need two). The Boneyard has nice synergy with Otyugh, Rain of Fire, and Empathic Bond for improved offense, healing, and an Oty snack reserve.

About the problem of Eternity on the bottom of the deck, you could put Reverse Time as card #31. It would marginally increase the chances of a congested hand at the start, but I am guessing that the insurance would be worth it.

Edit: I took out Graboid and threw in Miracle for the Mastery wins. Also could use that slot for Reverse Time insurance.

midg3333

Smallest god farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=429.msg7569#msg7569
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:06 pm »

well, so far i'm loving this small anti-god deck idea (although i think that limiting yourself to exactly 30 cards is silly). Well, i myself am using a deck based off jmizzle's, with a few adjustments:

36 cards (not as small as the others in this thread, but it still works quickly)
mark of entropy

8 quantum towers
6 supernovas
1 fallen druid
1 graveyard (reduces the reliance on ffq/life quantums)
2 bone walls
2 elite otyughs
1 pulverizer (i suppose it's not really needed, but it can come in very useful)
1 protect artifact
2 feral bonds
2 fire storms (not very useful if you only have 1, but with 2 you can quite easily clear the field of enemies)
1 elite queen
1 elite anubis (because when you have just 1 of most creatures...it's best to protect them)
1 eternity (can be used both to prevent decking out, and slow the opponent)
5 sundials (upgraded)
1 improved steal
1 twin universe

possible modifications:
-the twin universe probably isn't really necessary (but it sure can speed up a game)
-flying weapon may be very useful, so that you can use both eternity and pulverizer
-boneyard might work better that graveyard, because it's cheaper
-i also quite like the idea of adding maxwell's demon because it can take out things with growth (lava golems and forest spectres that have been weakened by fire storm)

cdgx

Smallest god farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=429.msg7570#msg7570
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:06 pm »

btw. Why do people use maxwell demons and ulitharids ? Unupgraded elves perfom (with otys) kind of better (10% possibility to get something scary, but neutralizes all scary things, whatever A/D they have, or whether they have an ability or not)., while beforementioned creatures are very situational.

I prefer to run one upgraded and one unupgraded elf. As well as anubis and protected eternity and animated and twin universed pulvy :P ( ok, sometimes druids get a twin). Probably something to do with UBC love :P

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Smallest god farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=429.msg7571#msg7571
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:06 pm »

I think you're mistaken.  I'm fairly certain the elf has a 10% chance of KILLING, and a 40% chance of creating a mutant.

If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

midg3333

Smallest god farming deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=429.msg7572#msg7572
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2009, 10:10:06 pm »

btw. Why do people use maxwell demons and ulitharids ? Unupgraded elves perfom (with otys) kind of better (10% possibility to get something scary, but neutralizes all scary things, whatever A/D they have, or whether they have an ability or not)., while beforementioned creatures are very situational.

I prefer to run one upgraded and one unupgraded elf. As well as anubis and protected eternity and animated and twin universed pulvy :P ( ok, sometimes druids get a twin). Probably something to do with UBC love :P
well, think of it this way:
how many creatures actually need to be mutated before they can be eaten?
-gemini's massive dragons
-creatures with growth that have been out for a while
-pumped up light dragons when fighting miracle

everything else isn't that hard to eat because the false gods have enough small creatures to allow you to eat bigger things within a few turns...

so how do we deal with those creatures?
-for the massive dragons, i just use improved mutation (fallen druid's ability) then eat it with an oty. If it is something powerful, i have plenty of sundials to stall while i turn it into something weaker
-growth... I use my eternity to return them, or fire storm and paradox them (or just paradox if it's a lava golem)
-light dragons... i can either mutate them then eat them or just work my oty up to a high enough hp to eat it, which isn't too hard with all the fireflies...or i can firestorm then paradox them.

Non-upgraded fallen elves may make it a bit easier...but when you only have 1 druid in your deck in the first place, you're better off using the upgraded version. Also, it is often useful to turn your own creatures into owerful mutants.

anything
blarg: