*Author

Offline Dragoon

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg276475#msg276475
« Reply #264 on: February 22, 2011, 07:25:38 pm »
[Grammarnazi]It's Seism, not Siesm ;)[/Grammarnazi]

A lot of this looks good, Dragoon (learned something myself fromt it about Dark Matter), although one obvious thing about Gemini was missing: the fact that it doesn't matter how many Unstoppables (s)he has in hand when (s)he fails to draw Gravity Towers ;)

And for Obliterator, Rainbow and Seism: it's Shriekers, not Graboids :P
Thanks.  They're fixed now.

I really need to try this deck.  How bad will it wreck my score?
If you're trying to win all your games and not auto-quiting, I think you'll break even and even gain a little score.  If you're auto-quiting and trying to maximize card per hour, I think you might have a slight decrease in score.  In my 100 game run I actually was running a loss per game for electrum (not counting cards) so I would guess that score would be similar.

Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg276480#msg276480
« Reply #265 on: February 22, 2011, 07:31:43 pm »
my farming plan with this deck:

farm using this deck any time in the day I decide to farm
take 30 minutes every night to crash T50s for rares (I skip all those without a rare I don't have 12 copies of)
and then 30 minutes (sometimes more) to spend on AI3 with USEM

after a week, my score gained about 10k... (even with 30 points lost per auto-quit, and 15 points lost for each T50 skips)
this shows that this deck doesn't lose you that much score (or that USEM is awesome... either way...)

Tea is good

Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg276718#msg276718
« Reply #266 on: February 23, 2011, 01:14:54 am »
I'm thinking of starting this, Is first post up to date? (or are there widely accepted mods that the owner hasn't updated with)

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg276721#msg276721
« Reply #267 on: February 23, 2011, 01:18:03 am »
I'm thinking of starting this, Is first post up to date? (or are there widely accepted mods that the owner hasn't updated with)
Yep, Jangoo's opening post is up to date.

The "standard" build is Malduk's Aether mark 5 Entropy Pend, 5 Supernova, 6 BB, 5 TU, 3 Doll, 3 Pull, 3 Precog build.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Tea is good

Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg276729#msg276729
« Reply #268 on: February 23, 2011, 01:24:39 am »
thank you for the timely and informative post :D

Tea is good

Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg277600#msg277600
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2011, 12:10:11 pm »
sorry for double post, I need to bump it up a little. I've read the first ten pages of this thread. Does anyone think it would be beneficial for me to test this in trainer for a day or two. And should i practice against individual fgs first so I can get them down pat before moving on. (Using Custom AI6 option). I'm not sure because I heard trainer FGs are different than regular Fgs.

What do you think of the new un-upped nova version?

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg277632#msg277632
« Reply #270 on: February 24, 2011, 01:51:26 pm »
Actually, in theory Zanz is testing the new AI upgrade in the trainer, so it could actually be the the Trainer is a better place to practice currently.  I might be wrong on that, but I'd go for it. :)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg277638#msg277638
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2011, 02:07:22 pm »
Actually, in theory Zanz is testing the new AI upgrade in the trainer, so it could actually be the the Trainer is a better place to practice currently.  I might be wrong on that, but I'd go for it. :)
Yep, the Trainer AI is a bit smarter than the one in the live version.

It will now Rewind your BB'ed Dolls, so Destiny is now even more of an auto-quit, and Osiris and Seism become more difficult.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline JangooTopic starter

• Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg277701#msg277701
« Reply #272 on: February 24, 2011, 03:51:47 pm »

I decided that I wanted to contribute a bit of data to the thread, and so this post came to be. Although the data isn't pretty (and it may not be a large contribution), I just wanted to show some basic info off to those haters that don't believe in the power of Shak'ar that this deck is, in fact, much more fun, and more profitable than the other FG decks (i.e. RoL/Hope, CCYB, etc.)  :P Anyway, I'll update this thing in terms of win rate and normalized win rate ASAP!

Note: I haven't bothered calculating the electrum made per hour, so I left that part out.
"Not a large contribution" ??? Quite the opposite Doichimaru ...

Assuming your "playing in six-hour-blocks"-way of taking stats is viable, you are actually the very first person
in this thread that has taken stats which can contribute to a valid FGei(c)!
(after myself that is).

I finally got around to updating the OP again and took the liberty of formatting your statsheet as the
STATMASTA™3000 (http://STATMASTA™3000) would do it for you. As a part of this process I also calculated your win-rate
and FGei(c) for you.
For normalized stats (norm-winrate and FGei(cn)) we would need the god by god breakdown though.

Sorry it took a while to respond.  I was trying to pretty up the info for ya.   ;)  And yes I went through every post.

As for my games, you could use the win rate, normalized win rate, card win rate, and average electrum per game stats if you want.  Using the FGei may not be quite fair since it's a small sampling.  Hopefully in the future I'll give you something with more recorded times.
Wow Dragoon! Thanks a ton for this awesome strategy-compilation!
I put it in the OP right below general-strategy (which will probably be replaced by your general-section soon).
Because it is soooooo long, I had to put it in a spoiler though ... otherwise nobody would ever get around to
seeing the deck-kit or the stats from all those players.

Speaking of stats, I did add your deck and stats to the OP.
However, they are adhering to the regulations as stated in the "unwritten convention of whenever
for taking FG-stats" in this community, meaning:
Actually skipping certain gods and not having overall (24-god) stats ready has never really been a
valid stat-set or in other words: "just" a special way of taking stats.
Hence your win-rates are posted strictly for playing w/o Decay (it IS Decay whom you skipped right?).

The stats concerning card-wins, electrum per hour etc., in my opinion, are really just for fun kind of stats
because all too often people like Doichimaru end up with a lame-ass 17% card-winrate while others (like
me lately) spin a roaring 43% ... This is really no basis for comparing decks, which is also why I am pushing
to consider an FGei(e) as a just for fun stat, while FGei(c+cn) are where it gets interesting.
Like you said, extrapolating from 7 games to express times for a 100 games won't fly either and it would
most likely just confuse a bunch of people, so I ended up leaving out anything time-related in that stat-sheet.

Offline JangooTopic starter

• Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg277704#msg277704
« Reply #273 on: February 24, 2011, 04:00:36 pm »

sorry for double post, I need to bump it up a little. I've read the first ten pages of this thread. Does anyone think it would be beneficial for me to test this in trainer for a day or two. And should i practice against individual fgs first so I can get them down pat before moving on. (Using Custom AI6 option). I'm not sure because I heard trainer FGs are different than regular Fgs.

What do you think of the new un-upped nova version?
The unupped version with novas looks pretty interesting and it might just fly, however I would recommend
taking out those sundials ... they are just a nogo for fast-as-lightning Shak'ar decks imho. Could be that
unupped decks need them badly but I wouldn't really know about that.  :P

But honestly, I have seen you around the game for a while now ... are you sure you can't afford 6 supernovas
+ at least some BBs to make the deck half-upped?  ;)
Myself and by now quite a few others can assure you that this investment won't be a waste of electrum ...
more like the best investment you ever made ingame. I am also pretty certain that even with very little
experience, causing tons of unneeded losses, Shak'ar would pay his rent ... just go for it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a different matter, I have created an Excel-tool which can make stat-taking against FGs
as much fun as having sex ... well, almost at least.

Check it out:

STATMASTA™3000 (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,21654.0.html)

Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg277748#msg277748
« Reply #274 on: February 24, 2011, 05:00:42 pm »
Yep, the Trainer AI is a bit smarter than the one in the live version.

It will now Rewind your BB'ed Dolls, so Destiny is now even more of an auto-quit, and Osiris and Seism become more difficult.
oh dear...

Offline Dragoon

• Dragoon hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #5Winner of Rags to Riches - PvP Event
Re: Shak'ars Revenge (FG-Voodoo) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14435.msg278282#msg278282
« Reply #275 on: February 25, 2011, 10:56:26 am »
Wow Dragoon! Thanks a ton for this awesome strategy-compilation!
I put it in the OP right below general-strategy (which will probably be replaced by your general-section soon).
Because it is soooooo long, I had to put it in a spoiler though ... otherwise nobody would ever get around to
seeing the deck-kit or the stats from all those players.

Speaking of stats, I did add your deck and stats to the OP.
However, they are adhering to the regulations as stated in the "unwritten convention of whenever
for taking FG-stats" in this community, meaning:
Actually skipping certain gods and not having overall (24-god) stats ready has never really been a
valid stat-set or in other words: "just" a special way of taking stats.
Hence your win-rates are posted strictly for playing w/o Decay (it IS Decay whom you skipped right?).

The stats concerning card-wins, electrum per hour etc., in my opinion, are really just for fun kind of stats
because all too often people like Doichimaru end up with a lame-ass 17% card-winrate while others (like
me lately) spin a roaring 43% ... This is really no basis for comparing decks, which is also why I am pushing
to consider an FGei(e) as a just for fun stat, while FGei(c+cn) are where it gets interesting.
Like you said, extrapolating from 7 games to express times for a 100 games won't fly either and it would
most likely just confuse a bunch of people, so I ended up leaving out anything time-related in that stat-sheet.
Glad to help out with such an awesome deck.  Hopefully others can continue add their bits of wisdom especially as the game continues to evolve.

As for my deck, I actually didn't auto-quit against anybody.  I just never met that 24th FG in my 100 games.  I had a 40% win rate against Decay (4/10).  But yeah, you don't need to put my deck in the OP if it doesn't quite fit what you want.  I just personally wanted to see how that build did compared to the others.

anything
blarg: