*Author

mono-rainbow

Re: My SoS deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35214.msg446094#msg446094
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 03:15:09 am »
I'm not sure three explosions and 3 thunders is necessary. I would take them out and put something else in.

redium

Re: My SoS deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35214.msg446099#msg446099
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 03:21:48 am »
I like to keep in the PC and CC as stalls/ clutches for my SoSa to take place.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My SoS deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35214.msg446216#msg446216
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 12:46:13 pm »
Yeah, but notice that apart from the SoSes, it has only 6 creatures and 8 control cards. Also, Bloodsucker, Ulitharid and Flesh Recluse are controling creatures.
Dunno what the hell does that have to do with my quotes, but okay.

And how is Flesh Recluse a controlling creature? The deck doesn't even have Wings.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: My SoS deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35214.msg446227#msg446227
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 01:55:02 pm »
Yeah, but notice that apart from the SoSes, it has only 6 creatures and 8 control cards. Also, Bloodsucker, Ulitharid and Flesh Recluse are controling creatures.
Dunno what the hell does that have to do with my quotes, but okay.

And how is Flesh Recluse a controlling creature? The deck doesn't even have Wings.
That's why I suggested chainging a thunder for Wings
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: My SoS deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35214.msg446263#msg446263
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 03:41:21 pm »
That's why I suggested chainging a thunder for Wings
You make no sense. The deck as is doesn't use Flesh Recluse as control because there is no Wings, and even with Wings it's barely a "Control" card. But sure, whatever. Give us a thousand modifications and then get people confused. Let's move on.

anything
blarg: