*Author

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg456476#msg456476
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2012, 02:35:12 am »
just came here to say i love this deck i already won 12 upped cards from this piece of wonder in only 30 min of farming

got 3 cards in 1 match against decay... it was beautiful *.*

Offline zhangvict

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg456590#msg456590
« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2012, 01:11:54 pm »
12 cards in 30 minutes is exteremely lucky even assuming you win every singly game you play. Apart from the 3 cards in 1 game from decay, did you get lucky on all your other spins?

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg456594#msg456594
« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2012, 01:20:11 pm »
12 cards in 30 minutes is exteremely lucky even assuming you win every singly game you play. Apart from the 3 cards in 1 game from decay, did you get lucky on all your other spins?
i think from all the games i played, only 3 of them i didnt got any cards at all (not counting the FGs i passed that werent on the list of beatable gods)

yes very lucky indeed :DDD

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg456724#msg456724
« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2012, 10:57:35 pm »
Yeah well this decks bring good luck  :D
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg456786#msg456786
« Reply #172 on: February 05, 2012, 02:23:22 am »
indeed it does...

only thing i want to add is maybe take out hecate from beatable gods list for the slim version

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg462604#msg462604
« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2012, 07:12:34 am »
Just being able to pwn FG's with only 3 upgrades is plenty for my electrum. +1337 :D
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

thejon

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg463512#msg463512
« Reply #174 on: February 22, 2012, 07:02:43 pm »
I have some short stats for you.  Using the fat fat version, I'm 50 games in (including skips), and I've won 36% of them (again, that's including counting 16 skips as "losses"). 

I'm "up" 775 coins and 9 cards, for a total 11352 electrium gain.

Only change I've made is all my towers (minus one) are upgraded as well, as is one of my pendulums.  I'm not sure this is making much of a difference at all, but I had them already upgraded from my old semi-upped deck and figured it sure wouldn't hurt!

ArcticNewb

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg463979#msg463979
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2012, 08:37:32 am »
A fried recommended me this deck, I think it is wonderful.

I like all versions of it, I honestly not sure which one to use.

Thanks a lot for making a very good semi upped deck. :) Also thank you for putting the beatable gods in alphabetical order, when using the RoL/Hope deck it was annoying first getting the hang of the how to beat the gods.

13urningGuy

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg466651#msg466651
« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2012, 06:24:31 am »
I seem to be doing something wrong, I've played something like 10 matches with this deck, and haven't won a single one :l

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg466794#msg466794
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2012, 04:09:36 pm »
I seem to be doing something wrong, I've played something like 10 matches with this deck, and haven't won a single one :l
As there are many auto loose FGs, that may happen. It all compenses when gaining upped cards  ^-^
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg473375#msg473375
« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2012, 08:15:05 am »
the fat fat version is the best of these 3.
very good job Chapuz

Ominix

Re: Limitless speed FG OTK [Semi-Unupped][Epic] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31572.msg475160#msg475160
« Reply #179 on: March 28, 2012, 08:43:46 pm »
Chaos Lord has 4 steals, if you're in it to make money quickly, dont waste time on him, he's better off skipped.  The last three times I've faced him he has used two early, then saved the last two (plus a deflag on occasion) to take back to back shields.  He is on my auto skip list. 

also, imo the fat version is better than "fat fat." Having too many cards opens up the possibility of losing due to sheer bad deck order.  nothing you can do if you dont draw an hourglass, or a shield until turn6 or 7...  Doesn't happen often, but happens more often w/ the fat fat version. Another problem with the 6 sancs is as you get towards the end of your deck, there is a much greater chance of being low on light quanta.  Even if you manage your quanta effectively and dont play the sanctuaries if you dont have 13 light quanta yet, you end up losing hourglass draws, and thus precious turns on your shield due to having no space to draw. Then you are faced with  the choice, do I risk playing my 4th or 5th unnecessary sanc in order to allow me to use hourglass? because you might draw the 8th card for the combo with not enough mana to play them all.

All in all having more cards also means it takes longer to win (or lose) so overall you aren't saving any time, and in my experience it has slowed me down giving me false hope and prolonging losses due to quadruple trebuchets with a few cards left to go in the deck etc.

anything
blarg: