*Author

Offline NikaZaslavsky

• Reputation Power: 10
  • NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Beware The Rainbow Donut of Doom
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg434223#msg434223
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2011, 04:10:51 am »
This deck works well in BL, a lot of people don't expect it.
Creepers be creepin'
Builders be weepin'

Offline Captain Scibra

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Captain Scibra is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do Domhantarraingt. Dúinn go léir.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg442176#msg442176
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2011, 05:26:33 pm »
Epic deck, I can't describe how much I laughed when they killed themselves, and they were popular decks!

EDIT: Epic suicides by a couple of popular monos.

Rule #1: The Captain is never wrong.  Rule #2: If the Captain is wrong, refer to Rule #1.
The New Card Theory Thread

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg442180#msg442180
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2011, 05:41:13 pm »
Epic deck, I can't describe how much I laughed when they killed themselves, and they were popular decks!
Here comes the pics!
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg459317#msg459317
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2012, 03:29:12 pm »
Holy Light also = kill a pesky vampire? You said you don't like those :)
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

TrophyChase

Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg465942#msg465942
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2012, 05:16:20 pm »
So if I was to add a discord, I'd want to take out an arsenic, correct?

Offline pulli23

• Reputation Power: 3
  • pulli23 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's going on here?
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg466091#msg466091
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2012, 12:36:09 am »
two different weapons is never a really good option - they keep battling with each other for a spot.

Either use double arsenic or double discord.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg466194#msg466194
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2012, 09:13:44 am »
two different weapons is never a really good option - they keep battling with each other for a spot.

Either use double arsenic or double discord.
1 Arsenic and 1 Discord is pretty good, discord is good against monos/duos and Arsenic usually breaks stalls.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline zhangvict

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg466207#msg466207
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2012, 10:35:56 am »
How about using holy light instead of blessing for synergy with voodoo, self healing, and damaging SoSac opoments?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg466401#msg466401
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2012, 06:15:09 am »
How about using holy light instead of blessing for synergy with voodoo, self healing, and damaging SoSac opoments?
Mentioned in the OP as a viable option.

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg467109#msg467109
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2012, 05:16:39 am »
Gotta say, I really love this deck. It rocks!
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg1001189#msg1001189
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2012, 01:50:01 am »
Just thought I would bump a great deck that I find to be quite awesome as even now with all these SoSe decks it still has a high chance of defeating the opponent with his own creatures. Here is one upped variation that includes 4 SoSe for PvP2 that was made by a Kongregater after I used a Voodoo doll deck to beat him in upped PvP duel and linked him here when he asked for my deck code. Instead of copying my deck he did what I hoped he would, he made his own variation which I have posted here! Also, I've found this to be a great way to get Kongregaters the knowledge that there is this community existing and thriving with lots of awesome cool decks.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6s1 6s1 6s1 6s1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71a 71a 74d 74d 74d 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 7ah 7ah 7dr 7tg 7tg 7tg 80b 8pj

Note: I personally have faced this deck and it is a beast. I also tried it myself and I have to say it is lots of fun to play, and plays a bit like the deck in the OP but SoSe gives variety! (SoSe is not a recommended addition to the deck in the OP when unupped!)

Also, I used the deck in the OP a bit more recently in PvP1 and duels and it still works remarkably well. Only weakness is still bad draws without 2+ Nova D:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 01:54:37 am by TribalTrouble »

Offline Solid_Snake

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Solid_Snake is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • suppa cool ;)
Re: It's a Trap! (Unupped PvP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20783.msg1018442#msg1018442
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2012, 02:43:12 am »
It looks funny to play, i will sure try it! :) Maybe it can be aditionaly modified to be better. :)
number one baby! ;)

blarg: