*Author

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467915#msg467915
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2012, 10:57:49 pm »
What a hater omg xD Yes I know the thread is long time ago, but i put my opinion for best farming deck against FG. If you dont like my post keep that for yourself, I am sure someone will try deck I advised and he will be thankfull later. And that is my only post on this thread, where do you see spaming. And please dont follow my every move on forum, leave me alone! I dont coment your messages and you can leave mine.
Regarding this:
I use my :time deck for FG (Silurian dragon, Mitosis, Shard of readiness, Skyblitz) and have about 60% win ratio. I think this deck is better because you end games in 7 turns to 11 turns, thats really fast. If you play faster you get more games played, that gives you more upgrated cards.
If you want to discuss a different deck of your own, please make your own topic. (Your deck sounds really similar to Instosis (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32309.0.html), just saying.)

Also, please do not revive old threads if they contain outdated decks. (If this deck does still work, then it's probably a much better idea to start a new topic for it with an updated deck image.)

Offline daccoo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • daccoo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467918#msg467918
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2012, 11:05:44 pm »
Tested in last few houers ... and it works (what more do you need to say )

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467924#msg467924
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2012, 11:21:51 pm »
Against False Gods? Really? If so, which ones?

Offline daccoo

• New to Elements
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467931#msg467931
« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2012, 11:38:42 pm »
M8 if your trying to mock me or test me just chill and relax im not some 10 year old brat with no brains so skip it ...

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467933#msg467933
« Reply #160 on: March 05, 2012, 11:42:36 pm »
I use my :time deck for FG (Silurian dragon, Mitosis, Shard of readiness, Skyblitz) and have about 60% win ratio. I think this deck is better because you end games in 7 turns to 11 turns, thats really fast. If you play faster you get more games played, that gives you more upgrated cards.
Ehem. I see where you're coming from, but this thread is not about killing FGs with an ultimate FG killer. It is about killing FGs with The Ultimate FG Killer. The former refers to any old 'ultimate FG killer' while the latter refers specifically to the timebow shown to us by Scaredgirl around three years ago. This thread is about the latter deck, not about all FG killers. If you want to advertise your FG killer, which does sound like an instosis variant, start a new topic or post in the Instosis topic.

M8 if your trying to mock me or test me just chill and relax im not some 10 year old brat with no brains so skip it ...

Show proof, then. Gathered statistics, and the like. It's irritating when you say you've tested it without pointing to any statistics.

:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline daccoo

• New to Elements
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467940#msg467940
« Reply #161 on: March 05, 2012, 11:53:54 pm »
Ehem. I see where you're coming from, but this thread is not about killing FGs with an ultimate FG killer. It is about killing FGs with The Ultimate FG Killer. The former refers to any old 'ultimate FG killer' while the latter refers specifically to the timebow shown to us by Scaredgirl around three years ago. This thread is about the latter deck, not about all FG killers. If you want to advertise your FG killer, which does sound like an instosis variant, start a new topic or post in the Instosis topic.

Show proof, then. Gathered statistics, and the like. It's irritating when you say you've tested it without pointing to any statistics.
Read the first page of this post then start writing and do not quote me no more (it is irritating ) you talk to me about this post after i writed that i tested THIS deck that is posted vs AI 5 ... If i  may say i cant see where did i go wrong ... for you people to start lecturing me  ...

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467947#msg467947
« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2012, 12:03:19 am »
*snip*
The first page of this thread describes SG's Ultimate FG killer.
The top half of my post was directed towards blacknight280, not you. My comment to you was that you claimed to have 'tested' this deck and reached a conclusion without providing statistics.

Offline daccoo

• New to Elements
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467954#msg467954
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2012, 12:12:03 am »
*snip*
The top half of my post was directed towards blacknight280, not you. My comment to you was that you claimed to have 'tested' this deck and reached a conclusion without providing statistics.
1. It is skip
2. So if i do copy + paste  decks just to see are they working good from now on ill send report to your pm box just for you to not feel irritated.

Cheers and best wishes

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467960#msg467960
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2012, 12:20:47 am »
*snip*
1. It is skip
2. So if i do copy + paste  decks just to see are they working good from now on ill send report to your pm box just for you to not feel irritated.

Cheers and best wishes
1. I don't understand what you  mean by "It is skip"
2. I'm saying that you're claiming something that goes against what the majority of the community views, without support. Provide your information for the benefit of the community, in a post like this, then, if you can really claim to have tested this. If you meant that you just tried out the deck, then we had a misunderstanding about which definition of 'test' we used.

Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467978#msg467978
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2012, 01:06:23 am »
I will make new thread with that deck and I will explane all good and bad things for that deck, but I will do that for few days cause dont have time for that now. For this time I can just say it is working on last version really good and I played a lot of games with that deck and take a lot of upgrated cards, deck is about 60% win ratio that is also for sure. Deck can beat every False God exept gods that spaming: Earthquakes, BlackHoles, Explosions and Steals. All other gods are easy win.

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg467987#msg467987
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2012, 01:36:25 am »
jsut played few games this deck with some changes and won all of them lol i think it was luck though.
Hey there

EndGameSwag

Re: How to beat ALL the False Gods using the ULTIMATE False God killing deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=182.msg468999#msg468999
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2012, 06:14:51 am »
While fairly new to this awesome game, I just skimmed through all the posts. To people all HURR DURR outdated, of course it's going to be at least a little bit (there almost 3x amount of gods) How ever most of the cards involved are very good in shutting down false gods, here an idea: Why not use this deck as an outline and create your own FG deck instead of just looking to copypaste a deck. For me thats half the fun, but to each their own.

anything
blarg: