*Author

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg328146#msg328146
« on: May 06, 2011, 04:37:28 am »
the name was just a random word that came to mind :P
anyway, as some of you know, i LOVE making rush decks, i even attempted some rainbow rush decks and fg decks, but they all failed. this time, though, i think i hit gold... (mostly because i actually took stats this time)
here is the deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 745 77g 77g 7ae 7ae 7ds 7ds 7gm 7jr 7n6 7qb 7qb 7qb 7tb 80g 8pj

here are the stats out of 20 matches against the ai3
TIME TO WIN: 58.8 avg. seconds
TURNS TO WIN: 6.3 avg. turns
actual stats: (the numbers on the left are seconds, the numbers on the right are turns)
55-7
70-7
42-5
102-9
53-5
56-7
55-6
75-8
58-5
79-8
46-6
78-9
57-7
49-5
64-6
55-5
47-5
52-6
43-5
41-5

P.S. not a single loss :P

edit: fixed a typo
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:51:20 pm by willng3 »
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Tea is good

Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg328571#msg328571
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 10:21:20 pm »
no Pc and no losses O_O

Did you fight mono aether-often or no?

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg328631#msg328631
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 12:11:18 am »
no Pc and no losses O_O

Did you fight mono aether-often or no?
yes, and it gave me a hard time, but i still beat it. if i remember correctly its the one that gave me 102-9 and another one of the 9 turn matches. pc is not really needed. i mean, yeah, it would have a higher chance of winning against some opponents, but it slows it down. maybe i just got really lucky?
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Genuinous

Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg328633#msg328633
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 12:12:31 am »
It's almost the same as jmdt's fastest speedbow ever
just slower :P

Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg328634#msg328634
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 12:16:25 am »
It's almost the same as jmdt's fastest speedbow ever
just slower :P
my thoughts exactly

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg328652#msg328652
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 12:48:30 am »
The name is what interested me :P

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg328654#msg328654
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 12:51:45 am »
The name is what interested me :P
that means it worked :P

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg328729#msg328729
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 03:33:28 am »
So for the first one, you went through 55 turns in 55 seconds? wow.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg329004#msg329004
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 06:11:15 pm »
where did you get that stat from?

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg329010#msg329010
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 06:20:36 pm »
It's 5 turns

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg329036#msg329036
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 07:28:11 pm »
actual stats: (the numbers on the left are seconds, the numbers on the left are turns)
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: GOOM BLA GAR!! or gbg for short https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg329055#msg329055
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 07:45:56 pm »
actual stats: (the numbers on the left are seconds, the numbers on the left are turns)
fixed

anything
blarg: