*Author

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Flying Furballs [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39204.msg494649#msg494649
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 02:07:07 am »
If it can rush in 5 turns on average, how many SoFr are you expect to get and play?

Spoiler for A nice alt deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n9 7q1 7q1 7q1 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pn

Air production helps early shard if there is no nova. Demsels may evade attack too.
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Flying Furballs [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39204.msg494656#msg494656
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 02:10:32 am »
If it can rush in 5 turns on average, how many SoFr are you expect to get and play?

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6s6 6s6 6s6 6s6 74a 74a 74a 74a 74a 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n9 7q1 7q1 7q1 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pn

Air production helps early shard if there is no nova. Demsels may evade attack too.
Looks decent, but only 3 damsels and 6 novas to power sky blitz? And only 1 sky blitz in the whole thing? How's the quanta/stability of that deck?

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Flying Furballs [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39204.msg494661#msg494661
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 02:17:42 am »

Looks decent, but only 3 damsels and 6 novas to power sky blitz? And only 1 sky blitz in the whole thing? How's the quanta/stability of that deck?

All depends on your draw. If you get that skyblitz in starting, you will want to put the combo on demsel first, otherwise deja vus have a greater priority.

The diversion actually helps to prevent bad draws (no creature, lack of nova etc.)
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Flying Furballs [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39204.msg494667#msg494667
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 02:33:48 am »
Looks very fun; I'll definately play it around in PvP when I get the time! Nice pun on the deck name btw. :P
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Flying Furballs [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39204.msg494694#msg494694
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 03:08:07 am »
After a couple of tries against Bronze:

I find -1 Deja Vu and +1 Emerald Tower much more successful. I understand not drawing a Deja Vu would kill the deck, but 5 is more than enough and I find the Epinephrines much more playable if you draw at least 1 Emerald Tower, which doesn't happen often with only 3.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Flying Furballs [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39204.msg494701#msg494701
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 03:13:01 am »
After a couple of tries against Bronze:

I find -1 Deja Vu and +1 Emerald Tower much more successful. I understand not drawing a Deja Vu would kill the deck, but 5 is more than enough and I find the Epinephrines much more playable if you draw at least 1 Emerald Tower, which doesn't happen often with only 3.
You're probably right! After all, I do have 5 of each. 3 :emerald towers may not be enough to support 5 epis alone, so swapping a deja vu for an emerald tower is probably a good modification.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Flying Furballs [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39204.msg495347#msg495347
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2012, 05:26:33 am »
I never knew that thing flies.... i can see that nova speeds up this whole combo...
Awesome damage given by the shard.
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline sorfimmer

• Reputation Power: 1
  • sorfimmer is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Flying Furballs [quad] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39204.msg536842#msg536842
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 10:46:03 pm »
Pretty sweet deck. I haven't played with a faster god-killer (in my experience). Not the best win rate, but when it has the right match it wins easy.

anything
blarg: