*Author

Offline ademut

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ademut is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Nu(b)
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1145959#msg1145959
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2014, 07:06:27 pm »
I think we should add a miracle  to the deck since we dont have use  any :light quanta

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52k 52s 542 542 560 5c2 5f8 5f8 5ia 5li 5op 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 6u3 7q5 7q5 8pu

That is what my deck looks like ALMOST all my wins result in EM's because it helps put your hp to 99 then if u have purify or have heal in your deck then you would have EM
Sometimes I use the Miracle as a extra dim shield because it restores you to -1 full hp. This deck helped me a lot.

But there are some problems :
1: I Dont know if i should keep another aflatoxin one seems enough BUT ONCE MY ONE WAS THE LAST CARD I MEAN LITERALLY
2: There are still some false gods that are still unbeatable but some of the unbeatable is beatable
Such as :

Eternal Phoenix : it might have some explosions but still if u dont lower your hp too low and put the shields out early you will win they some times explode your dim shields but dont worry they ALMOST ALWAYS get bad draws so just go with flow also this problem can be helped because of the miracle that I put in my deck.

Morte : He is killable but the thing is you have to time the time you should put purify remember he only has around 6 poison so he has 18 dam. he also has arsenic which is why it is A REALLY GOOD IDEA to put out a dim shield before and dont lower your hp

Scorpio : He is also killable as long as you have a shield out and put purify at right time then you are good.  Like Morte ^^

This is all I can say some of these are killable but some are just UNBEATABLE

My miracle almost guarantees that I am going to have EM

Also The super nova is just a quick way of getting quanta while it cost 2  :entropy I will get 2 of all quanta

EM gets you 120  :electrum each time (>.<)
If you want the humble opinion of a noob that has just started to deal with FG farming,  the variant with miracle looks fine, but it works mainly (and great!) for the EM, I have almost never used it as extra shield because it's not needed: I can't use it in early game (too much quanta required, even upped) and normally onceI  pass the early phase I should have drawn enough DS (or EH to try and draw them) to survive until the combo..definitely helps against Morte and poisoning in general, but need to get the  :light quanta in time

Also, I don't know about the supernova, at a first look it is redundant, but it might help to speed up the early phases, aka to play quickly afla or EH
Same for heal, apparently redundant, but might help
Imho two aflatoxins are necessary instead, too important to drawn one early, and even if it's annoying as I'm often forced to fill up my hand to discard it (as well as the 2nd RoF) to get more space for the pigeons, it might be useful to play it as CC (quite rare actually), or as last resource after a forced early RoF (no shields/annoying Creatures)..
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:58:05 pm by ademut »

Offline jtmjtw1

• jtmjtw1 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1146181#msg1146181
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2014, 04:40:08 am »
Heh, Incarnate is always the best for this deck, because there are all these Boneyards. I remember time, when at Incarnate i maked 103x Bone Walls by just 2 RoF (and 6 boneyards) LOL  ;D
So... fighting incarnate, I forget to use sky blitz on the vultures before chimera. Still otk'd him/her/it/them, because I had 2 RoFs and incarnate had 5 boneyards.  Bonewall count: 107. I would post a screenshot, but it is late where I am and I can't seem to find a "post picture" button. I took a screenshot of the turn, I just don't know how to add it to the post.

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1146200#msg1146200
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2014, 10:10:47 am »
You have to upload the image to another site, for example imgur.com, and then post the link here.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1149211#msg1149211
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2014, 05:16:53 pm »
Don't know whether to put this here or in a new thread, but Mitosis works really well in this deck.
AI will be silly enough to clog up its field with a low-HP creatures, denying itself quanta whenever it can. Mitosis also costs 1 quanta less than Aflatoxin and doesn't strain your resource for pumping out Vultures. Perhaps it's even possible to create a variant without Aflatoxin (though then it wouldn't be Firecell anymore).

Nightmare too. Hand clogging if you target a weapon, and healing.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:27:41 pm by Pineapple »

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1149216#msg1149216
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2014, 06:07:48 pm »
Well, the idea behind Afla is that it produces creatures that are much more easily managed, but I see where you're coming from. I like it when we find new ways to abuse the AI.

Offline Egarran

• Egarran is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1152768#msg1152768
« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2014, 01:49:33 pm »
Thanks a lot for this deck! It has earned my many coins. I added a Bone Tower, it helps a lot.
I also added a Time Tower - it doesn't hurt the deck and it's great when it comes down early.

This did teach me lots of things e.g. what OTK means and never to play Sundial when attacking...

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1153112#msg1153112
« Reply #186 on: August 28, 2014, 10:38:42 pm »
This should've been called Limitless Scavenge

Offline Egarran

• Egarran is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1154857#msg1154857
« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2014, 06:32:11 pm »
This should definitely have Morte as a winnable FG.

I'm using upped sundials now, it has never been a problem.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:34:07 pm by Egarran »

Offline drcatastrophie

• drcatastrophie is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hiding under the table
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1188841#msg1188841
« Reply #188 on: May 06, 2015, 01:07:19 pm »
I agree with adding morte to the list, however I'm also unconvinced that Hecate or Gemini are 'winnable'?

Offline Cid84

• Cid84 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1191046#msg1191046
« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2015, 08:43:00 am »
I also agree about Morte (winnable) and Hecate (not worth the time).
Regarding the Gemini question: if you use Sundials he becomes rather "easy". Only use them if absolutely necessary (i.e.: a single Phase Recluse with Unstoppable is no reason, if you are at/near full HP!). If he gets out of hand early on (meaning 2-3 unstoppable Phase Recluse), you can use one of the Rain of Fire (ideally you put an Aflatoxin on one of them first). Since Phase Recluse and Cells are low HP, you will only need one anyway (it is very unlikely that you will kill a dragon).
Eternal Phoenix is worth a try imo. If he gets many Explosions at the beginning you can quit without losing much time. If not you have a good chance at beating him!

By now I am using this deck (Fire Storm from Eternal Phoenix):
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
560 5f8 5op 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 714 71c 71c 71c 7do 7gq 7k6 7k6 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 8pu

Sanctuary helps a lot against Decay and is good for many EM wins. Purify obviously against Serket and Morte (I actually never really tried Scorpio, maybe it is time to change that ;) )

Edit: 5-1 against Scorpio since I started playing against him. Not really a sample size but he is worth a try imo.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:45:13 am by Cid84 »

Offline dworthy

• dworthy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Particle Accelerator. A scientific tool and a deck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1191803#msg1191803
« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2015, 09:41:46 am »
This seems to be one of the few decks that can bring a up to the hundreds. And that doesn't matter anyway. Nice!

Offline Mika

• Mika is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Firecell FG OTK [Unupped] [Rareless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45355.msg1280863#msg1280863
« Reply #191 on: September 25, 2018, 12:55:05 pm »
This seems to be one of the few decks that can bring a up to the hundreds. And that doesn't matter anyway. Nice!

i atcually had that today.. a bone wall with 101x also managed to get a chimera to 450atk was quite interesting and funny to see that to be honest

blarg: