*Author

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg398544#msg398544
« Reply #180 on: September 24, 2011, 04:26:22 pm »
I'd love to know where I can get SoGs without the T50 anymore

Thanks for any replies

Playing Arena, PvP2 or donating are the only ways to get them now.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Geinsha

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg398603#msg398603
« Reply #181 on: September 24, 2011, 06:25:35 pm »
I'd love to know where I can get SoGs without the T50 anymore

Thanks for any replies

Playing Arena, PvP2 or donating are the only ways to get them now.
Thank you lots. I guess I will make a arena farming deck now!

Wimbledofy

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg398928#msg398928
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2011, 05:00:17 am »
@Twinbuster, i liked how you put a good newbie deck here, but can you fix your grammer it is hard to understand some of the points you're trying to put there. Your like skipping words and notting adding some words/letters. And serket is not on here at all.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg398931#msg398931
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2011, 05:25:45 am »
@Twinbuster, i liked how you put a good newbie deck here, but can you fix your grammer it is hard to understand some of the points you're trying to put there. Your like skipping words and notting adding some words/letters. And serket is not on here at all.
This deck definitely works for serket (as long as you pull up a shield before the poison gets too bad), but wings would be preferred for serket.
In fact, let me make a completely new deck for killing FGs right now!
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 4vj 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5lg 5rp 8pr

Huzzah!

Wimbledofy

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg398934#msg398934
« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2011, 05:39:14 am »
hecate isn't listed either, i am battling him and i wil tell you how it turns out. Lost becuase i didn't have any aether pillars at the beginning and didn't get any, then i lost. If i face it again, i will post whether i win or lose. Grr, and Jezebel isn't listed either. And she's too hard, she has steal.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg398951#msg398951
« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2011, 06:38:45 am »
hecate isn't listed either, i am battling him and i wil tell you how it turns out. Lost becuase i didn't have any aether pillars at the beginning and didn't get any, then i lost. If i face it again, i will post whether i win or lose. Grr, and Jezebel isn't listed either. And she's too hard, she has steal.
Yes. Hecate and Jezebel have steal, so this deck isn't as great on them. Additionally, playing this deck against Hecate might also not work out since she has 72 damage worth of rage elixirs on her voodoo dolls, and she also has two nightmares. The maximum damage 12 rage elixirs and 2 nightmares can do is 104. Her nightmares can also clog up your hand so you can't draw. I wouldn't use this deck on Hecate or Jezebel.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg399012#msg399012
« Reply #186 on: September 25, 2011, 10:50:44 am »
Whenever I run Sudden Killer to counter specific FG's (such as Neptune or Lionheart), I run my own version with 10 Aether pends and Fire mark. It's been more consistent for me for many months, as I never run dry of either :aether or :fire. It also lets me start the chain fast if needed.

But yes, the new FG's aren't on the list since this is an old deck. There are much more profitable FG killers.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg399071#msg399071
« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2011, 01:49:44 pm »
This deck definitely works for serket (as long as you pull up a shield before the poison gets too bad), but wings would be preferred for serket.
5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 4vj 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5lg 5rp 8pr

Huzzah!
What's the reflective shield for if its for Serket? Serket has no Jade Shields or any shield for that matter.

Wimbledofy

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg399337#msg399337
« Reply #188 on: September 25, 2011, 09:12:36 pm »
can u put, if there are any, what fg's the non upgraded can't beat, because i'm pretty sure all the one's listed are for the upgraded version.

twixy10

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg399355#msg399355
« Reply #189 on: September 25, 2011, 09:42:35 pm »

Huzzah!
What's the reflective shield for if its for Serket? Serket has no Jade Shields or any shield for that matter.
I think that deck is for "all" FG's and not only for Serket.

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg399359#msg399359
« Reply #190 on: September 25, 2011, 09:49:31 pm »
can u put, if there are any, what fg's the non upgraded can't beat, because i'm pretty sure all the one's listed are for the upgraded version.
Consider just using unupped Liquid Antimatter(LA). I tried the deck in the OP but it is very unreliable. Use LA in the trainer http://elementsthegame.com/trainer/ before making the actual deck though. Make sure to "complete all quests" then click "Ai 6" after choosing the rare weapon. This gives all the gods in the current version of the game as they are. Also, Do not use LA until you have farmed around 2000-3000 electrum on top of the actual deck incase you get really unlucky. Once you win games though you can end up winning like I did where I won a trident, a squid, and the water dragon from the same win, thus winning ~1200*3~3600 electrum when I sold each card. Selling cards then let me win more games to win more cards and I quickly gained enough for a partially upped FG deck after only 1 week(~2-3 hours a day with a slow computer) with LA :). Note: after wards I have moved on to RoL/Hope and am fully upgrading that as you read this. Good luck!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg399468#msg399468
« Reply #191 on: September 26, 2011, 01:59:27 am »
Basically any FG that can get rid off/get past your phase shields is pretty hard with this deck.

anything
blarg: furballdn,TheForbiddenOracle,twixy10