*Author

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg385877#msg385877
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2011, 05:47:37 pm »
Personally I would take out the reflective shield(unupped version) because it just seems to slow it down.
It's vital against the 4 False Gods that have reflective shields (Mirror and Jade), otherwise if they play it your screwed since you'll only injure yourself targeting them when they have it.

Offline maverixk

• Reputation Power: 7
  • maverixk is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I have an 'x' instead of a 'c'. I know you jellin'
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg385882#msg385882
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2011, 05:51:53 pm »
Personally I would take out the reflective shield(unupped version) because it just seems to slow it down.
It's vital against the 4 False Gods that have reflective shields (Mirror and Jade), otherwise if they play it your screwed since you'll only injure yourself targeting them when they have it.
Oh! that makes sense...
"Are you ... comparing me to God? I mean, that's great, but just so you know, I've never made a tree." -House

Offline maverixk

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg385924#msg385924
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2011, 07:16:21 pm »
Hang on, it doesn't help against reflective shields. I just played against Paradox and he had a Mirror shield and I a Reflective shield, and I hurt myself.
"Are you ... comparing me to God? I mean, that's great, but just so you know, I've never made a tree." -House

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg385947#msg385947
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2011, 07:44:47 pm »
Mm.. when you've played a reflective shield of any kind, you can target yourself with direct spells to bypass your opponent's reflective shield. It's the one trick that removes reflective shields as a reliable counter against the likes of Firestall (unfortunately).
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline maverixk

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg385972#msg385972
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2011, 08:31:07 pm »
Mm.. when you've played a reflective shield of any kind, you can target yourself with direct spells to bypass your opponent's reflective shield. It's the one trick that removes reflective shields as a reliable counter against the likes of Firestall (unfortunately).
Oh! wow, ok.

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg394714#msg394714
« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2011, 03:43:25 am »
When i target myself with fire lance with a refective shield and the other person has a reflective shield it just hits me...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg394719#msg394719
« Reply #174 on: September 18, 2011, 03:49:55 am »
Seems you forgot to put your reflective whield LOL. i have lost more than once because of that).
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg394720#msg394720
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2011, 03:50:52 am »
well after 15 battles i ended up losing 450 electrum without 1 win.

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg394721#msg394721
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2011, 03:51:15 am »
Seems you forgot to put your reflective whield LOL. i have lost more than once because of that).
I did not...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg394731#msg394731
« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2011, 04:17:12 am »
In my new acc, i made this deck, gained 4500 electrum and made Flay' EM deck, which helped me to have my Can Haz More Draws mod in a week playing a pair of hours a day.

Please, try it again. Play versus elidnis or any FG (non trainer) and if it happens again report a bug. I'm pretty sure that this works well.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg394759#msg394759
« Reply #178 on: September 18, 2011, 05:55:59 am »
Ah this deck. The Fire lance stall. What can I say? It's absolutely beautiful. Kills nearly all the false gods that can deal with your dimensional shields and you're nearly guaranteed a win unless you get a bad draw. But once you get down one aether pillar, and enough shields, it's a smooth way to victory from there.

Geinsha

Re: Fire Lance sudden killer 1.25 (work with no upgrade) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6758.msg398538#msg398538
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2011, 04:13:12 pm »
I'd love to know where I can get SoGs without the T50 anymore

Thanks for any replies

blarg: