*Author

Offline OdinVanguardTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Patience of the Earthen Spider Warden (Unupped / PvP 1 w/ SoP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39247.msg487942#msg487942
« on: April 26, 2012, 07:48:08 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vm 52j 52j 52n 55q 55q 58v 592 596 596 596 5c7 5ic 5j2 5lf 5lf 5oo 5oo 5rl 5rl 620 8pm

I made this deck after recieving my first shard of patience. It attempts to show off its high utility in a stall deck that will lock down the enemies permanents and creatures until it can deal a massive fatal blow. (could use another shard to make it more robust, but I only have one so far)
Its been proving quite effective in PvP 1 so far.
The idea is, wardens and spiders will provide ample CC. The wardens grow continually stronger as the game wears on, allowing them to keep up with larger creatures seen later in the game. Spiders keep enemies grounded so they cant get past your wings. The trident and pulverizer should help keep enemy pillars and permanents in check.
Lastly, the boneyard and fallen elf allow your army to build up as wardens oppress your opponents creatures. This causes the damage to add up very quickly in conjunction with SoP, which also helps overcome dangerous shield counters.
Altogether, this should allow you to stall the enemy until your own creatures can build up enough attack power for a one or two round kill.

(adrenaline SoP) To whom it may concern- Adrenaline overcomes the attack prevention of SoP allowing any attacks after the first to continue as normal. Only the first attack is delayed and gives the attack power bump. May allow some interesting combo options eh?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:57:46 pm by OdinVanguard »
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Patience of the Earthen Spider Warden (Unupped / PvP 1 w/ SoP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39247.msg487958#msg487958
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:29:13 pm »
surprised you did not put any  :water creatures but decided to put boneyard and fallen elf even if they dont really benefit from SoP, you just put them in the case your wardens kill a creature but thats rather situational. For the deck to really work you would have to farm for a couple more SoP but you are on the good path for sure :)

Offline OdinVanguardTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Patience of the Earthen Spider Warden (Unupped / PvP 1 w/ SoP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39247.msg487961#msg487961
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 08:33:16 pm »
surprised you did not put any  :water creatures but decided to put boneyard and fallen elf even if they dont really benefit from SoP, you just put them in the case your wardens kill a creature but thats rather situational. For the deck to really work you would have to farm for a couple more SoP but you are on the good path for sure :)
Yes, I have another deck idea I am working on that uses chrysaora. I will post it if I can get the ratio right. The main reason for boneyard and druid is that I can continually farm random creatures that will slowly gain attack like everything else... I wish there was a way to ensure that  :water were created by mutation, but this will have to do for now.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline Damage

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Damage is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • You think that I am OP? Think again babe!
Re: Patience of the Earthen Spider Warden (Unupped / PvP 1 w/ SoP) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39247.msg489064#msg489064
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 05:16:47 pm »
1 SoPa for 7 seven creatures? Not very reliable.
Balance with all...specially, :gravity

blarg: