*Author

Klaymore

Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg166473#msg166473
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2010, 03:11:59 pm »
Are these stats facing AI 3 or T50 ?

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg166475#msg166475
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 03:13:22 pm »
All ttw stats are recorded for AI3.

Klaymore

Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg166478#msg166478
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 03:17:39 pm »
thanks

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg166584#msg166584
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 05:51:25 pm »
Alright, here it is:  stats for 200 (AI3) games.

avg. Sec/Game:  60.32
Sec/Turn:  10.57
Clicks/Game:  15.71
Clicks/Turn:  2.75
Score/Min:  19.42
Electrum/Min:  19.99

Time overall (min.):  201.07
Wins:  198
EMs:  22
Score accumulated:  3905
Electrum accumulated:  4020
EM rate:  11%
Avg ttw:  5.67

ttw Details: 

ttw 3:    0
ttw 4:    43
ttw 5:    66
ttw 6:    42
ttw 7:    22
ttw 8:    15
ttw 9:    8
ttw 10:    3
ttw 11:    1
ttw 12:    0
ttw 13:    0
ttw 14:    0
ttw 15:    0
ttw 16:    0
Slightly different from the stats calculated at 50 games, but still darn consistent.  Only 4 duels with ttw of 10 or more is quick indeed (note that 1 10ttw and 1 11ttw were losses).  Unfortunately the duels now take a little over a minute each according to the stats for 200, but I'm satisfied either way.
A few observations I will note after playing this deck:
The time elder can destroy this deck if he manages to pull out Reverse Times early on (which is true of most if not all pillar-less lava rushes really).
CC will make you want to beat the elders senseless yourself; please be kind to your computer(s).
Bury Shriekers when appropriate (yes there is a time for this believe it or not).
Beware early Oty's/Maxwell's.  If the AI hasn't pulled one out for about 3 turns then you can usually just mow over him anyway, but be cautious nevertheless.
It still never ceases to amaze me how after multiple turns of not having a single destroyer to play, the instant I play one it gets Fire Bolted, Ice Bolted, Chaos Seeded, Lightninged, Reverse Timed, BB'd, etc, etc (again, be nice to your computer).
This deck has the potential to pull off 3ttw, though I never received one during testing.  My closest call was when I got the AI down to 4hp at the end of turn 3; had I drawn a BLight or practically any creature instead of a Nova that turn, I would have been able to report this.

Feel free to continue to comment on successes/failures/suggestions with this deck.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg168291#msg168291
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 03:25:11 am »
Apparently I needed a link... so this is where it brought me... what fine mysteries the internet holds :D

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg169308#msg169308
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 09:17:29 pm »
Based on my ttw study, this is currently the 2nd fastest deck out there.

• Legendary Member
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg172685#msg172685
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 02:05:51 am »
Based on my ttw study, this is currently the 2nd fastest deck out there.
Woah, I somehow missed this  :o.  I seem to have exceeded my expectations here in that case :D.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

• Legendary Member
Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg175039#msg175039
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 03:11:20 pm »
My dear friend PoLdeR unintentionally suggested that I swap out a Guard for a Precog, and I'm thinking this is a better way to go.  New stats (50 AI3 games):

Avg. Sec/Game:  60.020
Sec./turn:  10.72
Clicks/Game:  14.68
Clicks/Turn:  2.62
Score/Min:  17.89
Electrum/Min:  18.19

Time overall (min.):  50.017
Wins:  49
Losses:  1
Ems:  3
Score:  895
Electrum:  910

Avg ttw:  5.440

Note that these 50 games included a loss (which had absolutely nothing to do with the addition of Precog I might add), so the overall time is slightly greater than before.  200 games coming soon.

• Legendary Member
Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg175204#msg175204
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 09:42:32 pm »
Here it is, stats for 200 (AI3) Games:
Avg. Sec/Game:  59.865
Sec/Turn:  10.39
Clicks/Game:  15.55
Clicks/Turn:  2.70
Score/Min:  19.11
Electrum/Min:  19.64

Time overall(min.):  199.55
Wins:  194
Ems:  19
Losses:  6
Score:  3814
Electrum:  3919
Avg ttw:  5.629

ttw Details:
ttw 3:  0
ttw 4:  39
ttw 5:  69
ttw 6:  47
ttw 7:  16
ttw 8:  12
ttw 9:  9
ttw 10: 2
It appears the added Precog makes the deck slightly faster than before...though I doubt the difference is very noticeable when grinding.  I wouldn't necessarily advise this modification over v. 1.1, but do whatever makes you happy.

PoLdeR

Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg176822#msg176822
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2010, 07:27:28 am »
Code: [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6u1 713 77g 7ae 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jr 7qb 7qb 7tb
my version

• Legendary Member
Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg177025#msg177025
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 04:55:06 pm »
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6u1 713 77g 7ae 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jr 7qb 7qb 7tb
my version
I have but 1 major aversion to this setup.  Unless you're using this for a T50 deck, then use BLights instead of RoL.  It takes a single RoL 5 turns to inflict the same amount of damage as one BLight, and RoL would be far too susceptible to CC in an AI3 environment for this to work efficiently.  Aside from that it looks pretty speedy.

PoLdeR

Re: Colours Ablaze https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12878.msg177110#msg177110
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 07:12:58 pm »
my version
I have but 1 major aversion to this setup.  Unless you're using this for a T50 deck, then use BLights instead of RoL.  It takes a single RoL 5 turns to inflict the same amount of damage as one BLight, and RoL would be far too susceptible to CC in an AI3 environment for this to work efficiently.  Aside from that it looks pretty speedy.
ok then i would say: -6 RoL, +6 BL -1 Pegasus and +1 Elite Firefly or MP

anything
blarg: