*Author

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Charged up da Rainbow...Where's mah Pot o' Gold? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13441.msg240152#msg240152
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 06:37:01 am »
Looks solid, i dont specially like pegasus, so i replaced with a blessing, that actually came quite in handy whne playing more CC based enemies

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Charged up da Rainbow...Where's mah Pot o' Gold? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13441.msg240153#msg240153
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 06:39:28 am »
I haven't done any testing - but I'd be curious about using Cloak in the deck instead of Dagger

It would provide you some protection from CC - which can really slow the deck if its abundant
Lux Kyrie

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Charged up da Rainbow...Where's mah Pot o' Gold? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13441.msg240176#msg240176
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 07:47:20 am »
After thinking about it a bit, I'm thinking -2 precognition and +2 Chaos seed may be a new speed increase.  The 4th precog can interfere with graboid and definately must go, I have a feeling 2 is about the right number of precog here.  Choas seed take pendulum quanta and greatly help keep critters alive, especially versus the new AI3s.

Code: [Select]
6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 713 745 745 745 745 77g 7ae 7ae 7ds 7gm 7jr 7qb 7qb 7tb 80g

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Charged up da Rainbow...Where's mah Pot o' Gold? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13441.msg240182#msg240182
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 07:59:08 am »
You have a nasty habit of calling Chaos Power Chaos Seed, but yes, this is what I did to it when I tried it. I guess I'm not that fond of Precog. x)
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

• Legendary Member
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
Re: Charged up da Rainbow...Where's mah Pot o' Gold? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13441.msg240193#msg240193
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 08:43:43 am »
You have a nasty habit of calling Chaos Power Chaos Seed, but yes, this is what I did to it when I tried it. I guess I'm not that fond of Precog. x)
Seed/power...you know what I mean, lol.  Precogs are great in a small ratio, but not in place of valuable cards.   When PSNbows were new, we loaded up on precogs scared of failure to launch.  After testing these for a while, failure to launch really isn't that bad most of the time and precogs generaly don't help that much without a time mark.

I did some PvP with this guy for testing, I was winning in six turns while chewing up CC.  The extra chaos seedspower for precogs are pure WIN.  Now I need to ttw test this deck to make it legit.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Charged up da Rainbow...Where's mah Pot o' Gold? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13441.msg240195#msg240195
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 08:46:52 am »
Aye.. just pulled a 4-turn EM thanks to burrowing Shrieker and finishing the 1-HP Elder with Vamp Dagger. No Heals. It was beautiful. x)
I use another Charger, and one less CP. Works great either way. :D
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

lukce

Re: Charged up da Rainbow...Where's mah Pot o' Gold? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13441.msg241020#msg241020
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 04:31:38 pm »
This = SCUM :P

• Legendary Member
  • New to Elements
Re: Charged up da Rainbow...Where's mah Pot o' Gold? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=13441.msg241021#msg241021
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 04:39:12 pm »
This = SCUM :P
Almost, I created this deck many month ago, but it wasn't really special enough to be remembered at the time.  I did use the basic structure of this deck to make 'SCUM' however as chargers are quite effective versus the new AI3's.  This version is signifigantly faster.

blarg: