*Author

Offline Getawu2

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Getawu2 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg230037#msg230037
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2010, 10:35:10 am »
Another addition I made next to the Mindgate is a Permafrost shield. It's 42 cards now, but a lot better against Gods like Osiris or Decay - and slows others down. I've also be experimenting with adding Precognitions - there are so many situations when you don't know if you can play your Oty now or wait for a quint or similar where Precogs might help - the problem is that you might need those  :time for your Hourglasses, so I'm not yet sure if it improves the results, but they surely add more tactical choises.

thorozar

Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg240308#msg240308
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2011, 02:40:33 pm »
I have  a slightly better than 50% win rate with this deck with the permafrost shield thrown in.  I also added a FFQ, useful against a few decks and if not needed is a great lightning rod for the FG's anti-creature cards if you dont have a quint ready to play the card you need.

My win rate would be higher if not for playing rainbow more than any other god (8 times) and never winning against it and Eternal Phoenix 7 times winning only 1.  Of course against easy win FGs like Miracle and Fire Queen I have played 2 each, and still have not played 2 gods after 72 games.  My rate would likely be 60% or higher if the distribution of gods was better so far.

I hate rainbow, I think only a ROL hope deck wins with a decent rate against it with the decks I have tried.

Offline Getawu2

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Getawu2 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg243851#msg243851
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2011, 10:56:05 am »
I finaly found my build and want to add a little god by god breakdown

First the deck - I added beside the Permafrost and Mindgate two more towers. Mindgate is a great way to make things faster in late game or even to rescue you (for example be getting a Purify from Scorpio) or make FG play Perm control cards on "stolen" creatures. Permafrost is a nice shield for midgame before you can build your bone wall to get EM. Some don't like fog shields, but it may be great in early game and has saved my life quite often.

Code: [Select]
52n 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u6 6u7 71b 74b 74b 77f 77i 7do 7do 7gp 7n0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q9 7q9 7q9 80h 80h 80j

And now the god by god breakdown:

General:

Normaly draw cards until you are down to about ten cards or have utter control of the game. If you got to choose betwenn playing Hourglass or drawing a card, draw the card. Remember that AI targets Hourglasses first - that's a great way to rescue your more valuable permanents. Don't hesitate to eat your bad mutants with Otys if it keeps your bonewall up. All the following tipps are useless if the game develops else - use your brain than. Use your sundials to get EM. Know your Gods.

Chaos Lord
You might play your creatures unquinted if necessary - he will target Oty only if it gets to big and you can get FDs from Mindgate later. If congealed the quint removes that state. Remember when using your Antimatter, that CL will mutate that creature normaly. So use it on a FD for a small amount of healing or to ged rid of a nasty creature (steal, destroy, huge attack) or quint the huge attack creature after using it to get some extra healing.  Quinted Oty is the key to gain control, Pulvi isn't as important. May rush you with huge mutants, but normaly quite easy.

Dark Matter
Goal: Get a quinted Oty out before DM plays Gravity Nymphs. If that's impossible (low mana, already played) quit. A hard one, but beatable.

Decay

Quite different games against him. Normaly he is beatable, especially if you got Permafrost out and your Pulvi. Use your Firestorms if you must (Eclipse played, no Pulvi) to make them Oty-eatable or both when the field is full of Pests. If you have to dismiss cards don't bother to throw antimatter away. Mindgate may help to get you some Pests and reduce Decays quanta. Play your creatures only quinted.

Destiny
If you have to choose if the eat a FD or a Fate egg choose the Fate egg - you never now what hatches. Try to get rid of the Demons. Eternity might help to get rid of chaos powered creatures. Use your antimatter if there are no more FD or on a FD. You can play creatures unquinted but remember that they will be rewinded. Easy one.

Divine Glory
The only auto-quit for me - but thanks to Permafrost shield and the mutated Otys one might have a theoretical chance - I've never tried.

Dream Catcher
Quit if he got an early butterflied immortaled creature. Else quinted Otys are the key. Quite hard, still.

Elidnis
Quinted Oty is, as often, the key. Eternity might help you rewinding huge spectres - you've got time to wait for a mutant with destroy. Quinted Spectres can be slowed by Permafrost or stopped with Bonewalls. Try to mutate the Puffer Fish before eating them or use both Fire Storms. Mindgate helps. Normaly easy beatable.

Eternal Phoenix
A hard one but nonetheless beatable - Antimatter a dragon, use the bone wall/firestorm combo and try to eat as much as you can.  You might quit early if you see no chance.

Ferox
If he doesn't rush you, very easy. Fire Storm / Bone Wall combo works, antimattered dragons are your friend and you can play your creatures unquinted. It might take some time, though, thanks to the Bonds. Mindgate's helpful, too.

Fire Queen
First try to eat or mutate or rewind (Pulvi isn't essential) the Queens. Use your sundials wisely, for example to stopp damage while you have played a Bone Wall and a Fire Storm in your hand. Early Fog or Permafrost helps to survive, too. Normaly easy.

Gemini
Start mutating only after the Twin Universes are used. You can play your creatures unquinted if there is no Electrocutor with some risk or riskless if you hav a Pulvi. Destroy the gravity towers and pay attention if you can play the Dragons Mindgate gives you (because of TU). Try to save the sundials for the turns after Mass-TU. Normaly easy.

Graviton
Antimatter a Charger or a huge Firemaster, if you have to. Fire Storms are essential to start eating (or a fitting mutant, but normaly FS) Two FS can clean the field. Remember he has FS, too. Play your Boneyard after getting rid of the Otys. Middle.

Hermes
Hard one - but quinted Oty in combination with FS can help. Fire Buckler can be nasty, especially if protected.

Incarnate
Normaly easy. Try to destroy the Boneyards. Play your Otys unquinted if there are no Bloodsuckers nor Viruses. Antimatter a Vampire when Eclipse is out. Two Firestorms (first creatures, second skeletons) help you build a huge Bone Wall.

Miracle
Easy one, if he doens't rush you. Use a antimattered dragon for extra healing, play your creatures unquinted and destroy the light towers to make the games faster. Destroying the Emerald (Queen) or Wind towers (Pegasus) in early game helps, too.

Morte
Easy, if he doesn't get too much poison out (early Arsenic). Antimatter a dragon or Archangel. You can play a Oty unquinted but remember that there are plagues when you've got more creatures. EM is hard.

Neptune
Well, Neptune... Remember to play your quinted FD in the middle row - eat a skeleton for that purpose if you have to.

Obliterator
Early protected Pulvi -> quit. Else Permafrost and Antimatter helps, FD is useful to resize his creatures. If he has a unprotected Pulvi play your Pulvi only if you've got a hourglass out or can play it in the same turn - so your Pulvi won't be destroyed. If you use your Protect Artifact instead to save the Pulvi slow down until Mindgate gives you another one to protect the Eternity.

Octane
Pulvi is the key, so save it with hourglasses as bait. Remember that you will not get many Skeletons. Middle.

Osiris
Got harder with Trebuchets. Destroy those first. Permafrost is the best shield. Don't hesitate to play FS early if it can kill some scarabs, else use them in middle/late game or to resize the Pharaohs. Don't play your boneyard until you must to prevent decking out. An other strategy is to mutate the Pharaohs (if you get an early FD) and use your Eternity to rewind them. Middle.

Paradox
Might rush you early. Remember the TUs, so don't start mutating yet. Fire Storm/ Bone Wall-combo and Antimatter helps. You may play your creatures unquinted but remember the TUs! Easy

Rainbow
Hard, but beatable with a early quinted Oty in combination with bonewall. Destroy the Hourglasses. As every game is different there are no general tipps. As winning games are taking a long time and you normaly don't get anything from the spin you might also autoquit.

Scorpio
Try to mutate the fish and Physalias before eating them or sacrifice an Oty early. Mindgate may be a life saver if you get a Purify - but don't rely on it. Middle.

Seism
Protect your towers. Use Sundials wisely. You may play a unquinted Oty to get rid of a Silurian Dragon or Graboid but remember it will be rewinded. Middle.

rakankrad

Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg281370#msg281370
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2011, 01:50:40 am »
With the change to Skeletons, I'm wondering how people think CHMD performs now. I still use it and started to rewinds skeletons way earlier (to transform them into different cards) on top of my FD's imp mutation and rewind low cost units once i'm nearing the end of my deck, but what about everyone else?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg373812#msg373812
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2011, 10:36:35 pm »
Sorry, what does CHMD mean?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg373825#msg373825
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2011, 11:33:35 pm »
Sorry, what does CHMD mean?
Can Haz More Draws.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg373860#msg373860
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2011, 02:22:58 am »
i feel so noob distracted...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg388910#msg388910
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2011, 02:58:23 pm »
Permafrost and 2 boneyards changes everything.

Offline Dwerg

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Dwerg is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • A fool sees not the same tree a wise man sees
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg389008#msg389008
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2011, 06:40:20 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
500 52n 5p0 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6u6 74b 77f 77i 7do 7do 7gp 7gp 7k6 7k6 7k6 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 80h 80h 8ps

modded it and am testing, being fun so far
He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence

PuppyChow

Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg389132#msg389132
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2011, 12:05:00 am »
I like that buid right there. It's basically what I was implying on the newer (but failure) of a deck.

If you don't have the nymphs, you can just take the blue one out and sub an antimatter for the purple. I might consider subbing the purple one anyway.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg389968#msg389968
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2011, 09:04:50 pm »
Why fog shield and not improved dusk? isn't it a 10% extra blocking chance?

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Can Haz Moar Drawz? (FG Rainbow Reloaded - 1.24-1.25) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=11062.msg390158#msg390158
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2011, 05:27:08 am »
Why fog shield and not improved dusk? isn't it a 10% extra blocking chance?
1 quanta compared to 4 for only 10% less, you do the math.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

anything
blarg: Dwerg