*Author

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Anti-crittical-Jangoo-Poison https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1836.msg18058#msg18058
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2010, 11:22:42 pm »
Well now that fire buckler presents the only way to get to immortals, I would recommend putting it in there in place of permafrost, as it will drastically help vs. FQ and DG, if its protected, any and all enemy creatures with attack will die (not sure how it works with anti-matter, likely if has no effect).
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

blarg: