*Author

yahoo123

Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg269973#msg269973
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 01:12:02 pm »
I would have suggested a discord if this wasnt for T50 >:D >:D
 and apparently Finis is using a deck with more cards than this deck lol  :))

Finis

Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270155#msg270155
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 05:57:20 pm »
I met your deck quite a few times. I just keep pressing spacebar until I win.
Since no way you can win with that deck, so I just wait until you draw out.
What deck are you using?
Any deck with more card than yours.
The only thing that can hurt me is 3 Thunderbolt and 2 shockwave. Not enough to kill, and AI rarely use spell on players.
So just wait until you draw out.

Lava rusher with one more Rage potion, one more pillar and two more Shards.
I usually use Lava rusher with one rage potion, but after meeting your deck two times in a row (different person but same deck) I decide to add a few more cards.

Offline Jangoo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270330#msg270330
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2011, 10:38:16 pm »

Almost as annoying as avenger.  :P
What is this avenger?
A guy who has been sieging the T50 with like 5 entries and a totally annoying stall, cc - Mindgate deck ...

I am trying to get my last rares together before T50 closes down and last week nothing was more annoying than being matched and failing against the very same deck over and over just because it contains AMs and I was, of course, using a nice rush ...
I would consider a couple AMs for your deck as well, if you wanna give it another annoyance-edge.  ;)

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270372#msg270372
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2011, 11:46:08 pm »
What is this avenger?
A guy who has been sieging the T50 with like 5 entries and a totally annoying stall, cc - Mindgate deck ...

I am trying to get my last rares together before T50 closes down and last week nothing was more annoying than being matched and failing against the very same deck over and over just because it contains AMs and I was, of course, using a nice rush ...
I would consider a couple AMs for your deck as well, if you wanna give it another annoyance-edge.  ;)

Completely agree with you, Avenger pops up so often. and the deck takes forever to kill
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270683#msg270683
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2011, 10:54:18 am »
What is this avenger?

Antimatters have been known to fail because AI antimatters the creature with the most attack, regardless of whether or not it's frozen/delayed.

Offline Jangoo

• Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270690#msg270690
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2011, 11:57:18 am »

Antimatters have been known to fail because AI antimatters the creature with the most attack, regardless of whether or not it's frozen/delayed.
 ... Try to explain that to shriekers and destroyers who get AMed BECAUSE they ALL have a high attack.

Jmdts deck doesn't have any congeals, turtle shields or BBs so ...

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270760#msg270760
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2011, 04:35:16 pm »
 ... Try to explain that to shriekers and destroyers who get AMed BECAUSE they ALL have a high attack.

Jmdts deck doesn't have any congeals, turtle shields or BBs so ...
The problem with congeal is that the AI will drop congeal and then right after use a lightning on the same card.  The hp raise from BB makes it more difficult to kill once the effect wears off.  Antimatter causes issues due to area of effect spells.

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270770#msg270770
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2011, 04:53:02 pm »
Im really not getting the point of these topics, it seems many (not all) t50 people are getting the mindset "I grinded for what I needed, now to make sure no one can do the same!" Ive been noticing a growing elitist attitude in the community lately. If you dont like farms, then fine, dont put any up. Putting up anti-farm decks is no better than putting up farm ones though. As a matter of fact they are worse imo because instead of being benificial for people that run across them, they are just the opposite. I had hoped the "biting farms" would cathc on, but it seems instead the opposite is happening.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270772#msg270772
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2011, 05:00:19 pm »
I can remember two instances in which I have posted this deck on T50.  Both occasions were because a rather unappreciative person decided to demand that I post a farm for them because it was my "duty" to do so.  I try to remember to post up farms for other people whenever I'm not grinding, but honestly there are times when I wished that they didn't exist at all for this very reason; if something is a privilege, respect the fact that you are given that privilege, don't abuse it.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270777#msg270777
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2011, 05:05:43 pm »
Allthough I understand what you're saying Will, I have to agree with BP here.
I grinded quite a bit of T50 myself last few days (for fun and elec) and there are ALOT of stall, firestal, annoyance decks etc. up.
Can't believe how many fireshields, AM, mass CC and spine carapaces I ran across but it's alot :D

I'm not judging here, just confirming people tend to put anti-farm decks up.

Offline jmdtTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270794#msg270794
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2011, 05:54:26 pm »
Allthough I understand what you're saying Will, I have to agree with BP here.
I grinded quite a bit of T50 myself last few days (for fun and elec) and there are ALOT of stall, firestal, annoyance decks etc. up.
Can't believe how many fireshields, AM, mass CC and spine carapaces I ran across but it's alot :D

I'm not judging here, just confirming people tend to put anti-farm decks up.
T50 is meant to be a place to play against good decks from the top members of the community.  Seriously, when it was 47 timebows and maye 3 rando rush decks T50 was no fun to play at all.  Now that there is actually variety in T50 its fun to play.  (I got my rares from AI 3 so I don't have so much sympathy for the T50 folk.  I put up biters quite often along with other fun decks, but I never put of not attacking farm decks)

I created this deck as an attempt to find a deck that the AI could effectively play that would thwart a high % of potential decks.  It is decently successful in this right.  If or if not people use it is another matter.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Annoyance 101 - How To Make T50 Farmers Hate You https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17016.msg270799#msg270799
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2011, 06:05:45 pm »
I was only confirming the use of annoyance decks, so I guess threads like these actually have a certain effect. As you saw in my post I said I grinded T50 for fun, I actually think it's fun to see a wide variety of decks, including the annoying ones.

I appreciate your efforts of creating original decks for various purposes and like you said it's up to the players what choices they make and what decks they use. You quoted me as if I stated decks like yours ruin T50 but I think the opposite is true.
I was trying to be objective.

anything
blarg: