*Author

Active members:
kulssung(1) Avenger(1) Flobs(1) Richie(1) Cisco(1) Auhm(1) RedRevive(1) assassim(1) diviad(1) Wolfunit(1) Zac33333(1) Kamietsu(1) national_killer(1) ivalmian(1) kilava(1) Laxaria(1) joostyjuice(1) Fan of Rainbows(1) Reasoner(1) macgawel(1) Jumbalumba(1) Mrd3ath(1) MrBlonde(1) Tiedemanns(1) Rahlious(1) DaElf(1) Deep6er(1) Richy_Rich(1) got a wish(1) Jack D.(1) Hong Kong Villian(1) megaddar(1) Alyzia(1) vaen(1) Powerfrog(1) Lex(1) petercat(1) Frz(1) Zeru(1) darkfrogger(1) Mashimaro(1) askuriel(1) jtsarnak(1) massentropy(1) ahniwa(1) coinich(1) sinez(1) monkeytc(1) Rastafla(1) Patrick(1) loudog(1) Levgre(1) supimrichard(1) DietSnapple135(1) wassd13(1) Olidot(1) Brackets(1) dimondghost(1) Marvaddin(1) salsaheaven(1) Captaincatharsis(1) Gemelli(1) coRex(1) sixzerotwo(1) Shinigami679(1) o0Dinasty0o(1) Diadem(1) name1op(1) Qohelet(1) Robotocracy(1) erixe(1) Cronos988(1) 132jh(1) Dm1321(1) nite(1) Firefoxx(1) VeXuS(1) Midknight226(1) tristan(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) xxxdeathxxx(1) wespebbles1(1) guy_fawkes(1) 1chase1997(1) Grantilis(1) foyra(1) The Raven(1) miniwally(1) DRROXO(1) RockTheHouse777(1) chadsky(1) LootPinata(1) bakanek0(1) Chaosnake(1) cookiepirate(1) Mantriel(1) kevinlaid1(1) hermantheowl(1) icer816(1) darksamurai(1) primarycolors(1) geekz_always_win(1) Panurge(1) 2004030(1) Mastermind79(1) theloconate(1) loran(1) ropo(1) accerat(1) BatCountry(1) gord42(1) Cgnu02(1) puppy33333(1) iglidich(1) zzz123(1) Shrink(1) pkubighead(1) VayeDarkfire(1) Lluis83(1) amber0101(1) Rodolfo(1) omegareaper7(1) nautilus-inkpen(1) etphonehome(1) Thiefboy109(1) Selvaria(1) fralarz(1) riraito(1) purewater156(1) willng3(1) vidurkhanna(1) ForgottenSoul21(1) ninetyfools(1) alboboy4444(1) Mallyce(1) ralouf(1) Chapuz(1) Absol(1) moosemunch(1) bobknows(1) Shyna(2) antara(2) BadWolfskin(2) DaMisa(2) bongoz(2) Seamless13(2) czah(2) Evermore(2) SushiP(2) xdude(2) Silence_011010701(2) Sastrugi(2) tylaris(2) Letter_K(2) Krzysiek K.(2) Urthor(2) Obscured(2) HorooIchigo(2) Drawckab(2) Paulussss(2) driwee(2) ninjak80(2) RageOfTheFallen(2) michael168(2) Kazeshini(2) Ayabi(2) RavingRabbid(2) Johnny COMBAT(2) elsfire(2) Darer(2) mrkeki(2) nilsieboy(2) thraexis11(2) agdhar(2) Ifailgood(2) ishu_bagaria(2) Corupt(2) TheOnlyNewb(2) TheCrazyMango(2) jumpoffduck(2) live-on.no-evil(2) agentflare(2) ayoth(2) Izzythemachine(2) rohlfo(2) ambyrjayde(2) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Aves(2) furballdn(2) Einstein Skw(2) AiBerry(3) Delreich(3) Alexfrog(3) ramones(3) Clathius(3) TheNemesis(3) iddypiper(3) Karilyn(3) Kazia0002(3) Alphyn(3) Ender241(3) Feor(3) killsdazombies(3) Rainmaker(3) bv23(3) Seiya(3) Kyo1995(3) The Emperor(3) Doichimaru(3) LongDono(3) joaopcl(3) caleron0(3) Vipy5(3) tegorter(3) JaguarLive(3) wespebbles50(3) joshiex29(3) Celidion(4) stinky472(4) mogv(4) 2 Sexy(4) Hobnob5000(4) ufcfan(4) wavedash(4) ellak96(4) azen186(4) Marcows(5) bigbadbanana(5) Kiros(5) zebala(5) johannhowitzer(5) tinkady(5) kitty45(5) kobisjeruk(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) UserClone(5) Snowstorm(6) ddevans96(6) Blah11996(6) icybraker(7) Blues(7) funplay(9) russianspy1234(9) pikachufan2164(10) castroviz(10) sSethia(10) lawlmaster09(11) Bloodshadow(16) Scaredgirl(21) Retribution(24) jallenw(28) BluePriest(32)

Blah11996

Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg431994#msg431994
« Reply #600 on: November 28, 2011, 08:30:09 pm »
Where can I get my hands on eternity ? And is miracle replaceacle?  And if do or even if it it I can be replaced where can I get one.   In smaller words, where can I get miracle and eternity

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg431999#msg431999
« Reply #601 on: November 28, 2011, 08:39:46 pm »
Where can I get my hands on eternity ? And is miracle replaceacle?  And if do or even if it it I can be replaced where can I get one.   In smaller words, where can I get miracle and eternity
miracle you can get from FGs.  eternity is a bit tougher since i think only one has it so arena might be a better bet for that.  i got my first one because i chose it as my weapon for beating the quest.  maybe try grinding bronze with a nice immorush or mono darkness?
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Blah11996

Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg432080#msg432080
« Reply #602 on: November 29, 2011, 12:48:44 am »
Ehh ok

UserClone

Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg432123#msg432123
« Reply #603 on: November 29, 2011, 01:55:17 am »
Man, I wish I could get just one more Miracle. :P

joshiex29

Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg445546#msg445546
« Reply #604 on: January 05, 2012, 02:59:10 am »
Ok so just tried this deck out and now i cant even beat AI 3, my quick money deck i made is better than this, is it because of all the updates to the game or what?

Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg445547#msg445547
« Reply #605 on: January 05, 2012, 03:00:23 am »
Ok so just tried this deck out and now i cant even beat AI 3, my quick money deck i made is better than this, is it because of all the updates to the game or what?

this deck was made wayyyy back in the day (like 1.23 or 1.24)
it's almost 1.30 now, so yes, it's because the deck is outdated

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg445549#msg445549
« Reply #606 on: January 05, 2012, 03:04:41 am »

With the upped Hourglasses, Otys and Elf, I recommend rainbow lovers to make a semi unupped Can Haz Moar Draws mod (there are many in the comments, for people without much imagination) and upgrade it little by little.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg445551#msg445551
« Reply #607 on: January 05, 2012, 03:14:41 am »

This was made shortly after the sundial nerf. 1.15, I think- I'm pretty sure this was made before the alchemy cards came out/came into popular usage. Noting SG's OP, 2009.

Edit: Wow. This was made when Stoneskin and alchemy came out.

How does this thread keep popping back up?
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg445552#msg445552
« Reply #608 on: January 05, 2012, 03:15:28 am »
1. yes, it's outdated, so not very effective.
2. It's a FG killer. Not meant to be used on AI3.

joshiex29

Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg445627#msg445627
« Reply #609 on: January 05, 2012, 08:10:40 am »
oh thought so but still if it can beat FGs then it should beat AI3

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg445657#msg445657
« Reply #610 on: January 05, 2012, 10:30:07 am »
Mmmnope.
1. You can't rush FGs. They are rigged. 200 HPs, triple marks, double draws. Defense or lose.
2. This deck is slow, as it is stall. Afainst FGs, it's of ideal speed, but it would clearly lose against faster decks.

AI3 is like sprint and FG is like marathon. So adjust your deck speed accordingly.
Note: this could work too against HBs.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg446054#msg446054
« Reply #611 on: January 06, 2012, 01:22:51 am »
Nope. FG killers and AI3 decks have much different criteria. FG killers usually have certain cards made to counter specific FGs, and they usually start out with a much, much, slower start so they can build up enough power to take down an opponent with 200hp and 3 mark. If you try such slow strategies against AI3, you'll just find yourself rushed to death. Just use rush decks against AI3.

anything
blarg: