*Author

Active members:
kulssung(1) Avenger(1) Flobs(1) Richie(1) Cisco(1) Auhm(1) RedRevive(1) assassim(1) diviad(1) Wolfunit(1) Zac33333(1) Kamietsu(1) national_killer(1) ivalmian(1) kilava(1) Laxaria(1) joostyjuice(1) Fan of Rainbows(1) Reasoner(1) macgawel(1) Jumbalumba(1) Mrd3ath(1) MrBlonde(1) Tiedemanns(1) Rahlious(1) DaElf(1) Deep6er(1) Richy_Rich(1) got a wish(1) Jack D.(1) Hong Kong Villian(1) megaddar(1) Alyzia(1) vaen(1) Powerfrog(1) Lex(1) petercat(1) Frz(1) Zeru(1) darkfrogger(1) Mashimaro(1) askuriel(1) jtsarnak(1) massentropy(1) ahniwa(1) coinich(1) sinez(1) monkeytc(1) Rastafla(1) Patrick(1) loudog(1) Levgre(1) supimrichard(1) DietSnapple135(1) wassd13(1) Olidot(1) Brackets(1) dimondghost(1) Marvaddin(1) salsaheaven(1) Captaincatharsis(1) Gemelli(1) coRex(1) sixzerotwo(1) Shinigami679(1) o0Dinasty0o(1) Diadem(1) name1op(1) Qohelet(1) Robotocracy(1) erixe(1) Cronos988(1) 132jh(1) Dm1321(1) nite(1) Firefoxx(1) VeXuS(1) Midknight226(1) tristan(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) xxxdeathxxx(1) wespebbles1(1) guy_fawkes(1) 1chase1997(1) Grantilis(1) foyra(1) The Raven(1) miniwally(1) DRROXO(1) RockTheHouse777(1) chadsky(1) LootPinata(1) bakanek0(1) Chaosnake(1) cookiepirate(1) Mantriel(1) kevinlaid1(1) hermantheowl(1) icer816(1) darksamurai(1) primarycolors(1) geekz_always_win(1) Panurge(1) 2004030(1) Mastermind79(1) theloconate(1) loran(1) ropo(1) accerat(1) BatCountry(1) gord42(1) Cgnu02(1) puppy33333(1) iglidich(1) zzz123(1) Shrink(1) pkubighead(1) VayeDarkfire(1) Lluis83(1) amber0101(1) Rodolfo(1) omegareaper7(1) nautilus-inkpen(1) etphonehome(1) Thiefboy109(1) Selvaria(1) fralarz(1) riraito(1) purewater156(1) willng3(1) vidurkhanna(1) ForgottenSoul21(1) ninetyfools(1) alboboy4444(1) Mallyce(1) ralouf(1) Chapuz(1) Absol(1) moosemunch(1) bobknows(1) Shyna(2) antara(2) BadWolfskin(2) DaMisa(2) bongoz(2) Seamless13(2) czah(2) Evermore(2) SushiP(2) xdude(2) Silence_011010701(2) Sastrugi(2) tylaris(2) Letter_K(2) Krzysiek K.(2) Urthor(2) Obscured(2) HorooIchigo(2) Drawckab(2) Paulussss(2) driwee(2) ninjak80(2) RageOfTheFallen(2) michael168(2) Kazeshini(2) Ayabi(2) RavingRabbid(2) Johnny COMBAT(2) elsfire(2) Darer(2) mrkeki(2) nilsieboy(2) thraexis11(2) agdhar(2) Ifailgood(2) ishu_bagaria(2) Corupt(2) TheOnlyNewb(2) TheCrazyMango(2) jumpoffduck(2) live-on.no-evil(2) agentflare(2) ayoth(2) Izzythemachine(2) rohlfo(2) ambyrjayde(2) TheIdioticIdiot(2) Aves(2) furballdn(2) Einstein Skw(2) AiBerry(3) Delreich(3) Alexfrog(3) ramones(3) Clathius(3) TheNemesis(3) iddypiper(3) Karilyn(3) Kazia0002(3) Alphyn(3) Ender241(3) Feor(3) killsdazombies(3) Rainmaker(3) bv23(3) Seiya(3) Kyo1995(3) The Emperor(3) Doichimaru(3) LongDono(3) joaopcl(3) caleron0(3) Vipy5(3) tegorter(3) JaguarLive(3) wespebbles50(3) joshiex29(3) Celidion(4) stinky472(4) mogv(4) 2 Sexy(4) Hobnob5000(4) ufcfan(4) wavedash(4) ellak96(4) azen186(4) Marcows(5) bigbadbanana(5) Kiros(5) zebala(5) johannhowitzer(5) tinkady(5) kitty45(5) kobisjeruk(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) UserClone(5) Snowstorm(6) ddevans96(6) Blah11996(6) icybraker(7) Blues(7) funplay(9) russianspy1234(9) pikachufan2164(10) castroviz(10) sSethia(10) lawlmaster09(11) Bloodshadow(16) Scaredgirl(21) Retribution(24) jallenw(28) BluePriest(32)
Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg18685#msg18685
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 06:52:26 am »
i would like  to say that protecting an oty, the queen, and the fallen druid. i find it helpful when i use bone wall and queen to improve the creatures. i hope it helped =)

ramones

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg19344#msg19344
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2010, 11:00:09 pm »
I've tried so many times this deck and it DOES NOT work.

There is more False Gods than the ones you'd put in the stategy guide. Ferox, Eldini (?) and Divine Glory aren't there.

Sorry SG, this deck fails so much that I can't even look this cards again.

To farm False Gods, you MUST have upgraded card and a great strategy. In other post, someone post the deck of Hermes (false god) and, im my opinion, it is THE BEST deck in all game. My objective is to do a deck just like that.

Scaredgirl

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg19347#msg19347
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2010, 11:24:23 pm »

There is more False Gods than the ones you'd put in the stategy guide. Ferox, Eldini (?) and Divine Glory aren't there.

To farm False Gods, you MUST have upgraded card and a great strategy. In other post, someone post the deck of Hermes (false god) and, im my opinion, it is THE BEST deck in all game. My objective is to do a deck just like that.
I've heard this "does not work" many many times with my old deck and now this new one as well. :)

The fact is that all these popular decks you see on this forum and in wiki were designed by veteran players and they do work. They problem is not the deck, it's the player.

These rainbow decks are not easy to play because you really need to know what to do in every single situation. If you just keep clicking cards without really understanding your opponent, you will lose most of the time. If you are looking for that non-upgraded deck that wins 90%+ of times against False Gods, I can save you some time and tell you that it doesn't exist.

It's pretty funny how you tell me that this deck doesn't work :) If you think that I just made up this deck in my mind without testing it first you are wrong. I always test my decks before posting them. Maybe this deck didn't work for you, but it sure did work for me.

Instead of coming to these forums all frustrated and angry, I suggest you go practice some more. Or maybe read some more tutorials? When you have the skill, False Gods will fall.

Oh and the reason those new False Gods aren't in the strategy guide is that they were not in the game when I wrote that guide.. what.. 4 months ago?

So your plan is to copy the deck of Hermes and use that against all False Gods? In that case I have to say good luck because you are going to need it. :)

When you find that perfect deck with I-win buttons, please post in on this forum.

ivalmian

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg19355#msg19355
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2010, 12:24:09 am »

I've heard this "does not work" many many times with my old deck and now this new one as well. :)

The fact is that all these popular decks you see on this forum and in wiki were designed by veteran players and they do work. They problem is not the deck, it's the player.

These rainbow decks are not easy to play because you really need to know what to do in every single situation. If you just keep clicking cards without really understanding your opponent, you will lose most of the time. If you are looking for that non-upgraded deck that wins 90%+ of times against False Gods, I can save you some time and tell you that it doesn't exist.

It's pretty funny how you tell me that this deck doesn't work :) If you think that I just made up this deck in my mind without testing it first you are wrong. I always test my decks before posting them. Maybe this deck didn't work for you, but it sure did work for me.

Instead of coming to these forums all frustrated and angry, I suggest you go practice some more. Or maybe read some more tutorials? When you have the skill, False Gods will fall.

Oh and the reason those new False Gods aren't in the strategy guide is that they were not in the game when I wrote that guide.. what.. 4 months ago?

So your plan is to copy the deck of Hermes and use that against all False Gods? In that case I have to say good luck because you are going to need it. :)

When you find that perfect deck with I-win buttons, please post in on this forum.
Rofl..

but with all seriousness, sg is right... fighting FGs, especially now that they are smarter, requires thought.. you can't brute force win, and with sundials nerfed, even simply delaying the god is difficult..

I haven't used this deck, but I have used SGs other decks (which some people claim don't work), and they certainly worked for me!

ramones

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg19637#msg19637
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2010, 10:04:54 pm »
Okay, I understand your point here. But, somehow, the False Gods are now so much hard to beat than this deck are not effective anymore. I'm not saying here that you fail making this deck. I've been playing Elements just about 3 months (after Kongregate, I admit) and in a short period of time a great number of modifications takes place and improved the game for better.  And, as Ivalmian said, the false gods are "smarter" now, so maybe I have tried the deck in wrong time. Certainly, my opinion here will not interfere at all, since I'm a "newbie" here (hahaha).

Hey SG you are a really great forum administrator, so please forgive me if I appears to be "all frustrated and angry" posting. I'm not even like this.

Scaredgirl

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg19667#msg19667
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2010, 11:13:38 pm »
Okay, I understand your point here. But, somehow, the False Gods are now so much hard to beat than this deck are not effective anymore. I'm not saying here that you fail making this deck. I've been playing Elements just about 3 months (after Kongregate, I admit) and in a short period of time a great number of modifications takes place and improved the game for better.  And, as Ivalmian said, the false gods are "smarter" now, so maybe I have tried the deck in wrong time. Certainly, my opinion here will not interfere at all, since I'm a "newbie" here (hahaha).

Hey SG you are a really great forum administrator, so please forgive me if I appears to be "all frustrated and angry" posting. I'm not even like this.
No worries, I'm not going to ban you.  8)

To tell you the truth, all my time goes to this forum moderating and other projects I'm working on. I only took one day vacation to make this deck and posted it on the same day, December 26th.

Since then I don't think I've logged in once so I have no idea how much AI has improved. But I do know that on December 26th this deck did work although it was really frustrating at times when I got totally owned by False Gods. That Sundial nerf was a big blow to decks like this one.

ramones

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg19700#msg19700
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2010, 12:33:52 am »
Oh yes, the Sundial nerf was a big change. In other hand, the release of Quintessence card was good surprise. I think the way to build a good strategy now have to balance the potions and shields modifications (fire buckler, in example). But this is a discussion to other post.

czah

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg22742#msg22742
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2010, 05:55:28 pm »
What if we don't have eternity?  What's the best choice here.  Same setup, except add enough to make it a 50card deck?  Hope to steal eternity? =o
 If it's best to not use this deck until we get an eternity, then is one of the grind decks in your "introduction" thread the best way to do so?  My rainbow poison does real well against everything but level 5 and FG...but takes awhile to win....would like a fast winning deck, but one that can still play t50 every once in awhile.

My upgrades right now is one HourGlass, and Pulverizer.  Don't have any shards, or miracles...which is kinda weird considering im 2500 score.

Scaredgirl

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg23095#msg23095
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2010, 04:41:11 pm »
What if we don't have eternity?  What's the best choice here.  Same setup, except add enough to make it a 50card deck?  Hope to steal eternity? =o
 If it's best to not use this deck until we get an eternity, then is one of the grind decks in your "introduction" thread the best way to do so?  My rainbow poison does real well against everything but level 5 and FG...but takes awhile to win....would like a fast winning deck, but one that can still play t50 every once in awhile.

My upgrades right now is one HourGlass, and Pulverizer.  Don't have any shards, or miracles...which is kinda weird considering im 2500 score.
Pulverizer is also a good choice. But like you said, you need a bigger deck for that. Something like 50-53 is probably optimal when playing with non-upgraded cards. Just expect to get more bad draws like with all 50+ decks.

Also pack a couple of Quintessence.

czah

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg23160#msg23160
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2010, 08:44:50 pm »

Pulverizer is also a good choice. But like you said, you need a bigger deck for that. Something like 50-53 is probably optimal when playing with non-upgraded cards. Just expect to get more bad draws like with all 50+ decks.

Also pack a couple of Quintessence.
Ya, here's my current setup.  Just upgraded a shard & Oty.  About 80% win vs t50, 99% vs level 3, and 50% vs level 5.  Maybe 20% vs FG.  What should i upgrade next?  Another oty, or hourglass?  Or maybe a nova?
Any suggestion until I can get eternity is much appreciated.

kilava

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg23636#msg23636
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2010, 04:50:15 pm »
First of all I would like to thank you Scaredgirl for posting these decks, since it really help people like me who just started.

Can you post a image on the 40 card deck with eternity? (I can see "cheap_anti-False_God.JPG, 54.87 kB, 490x351" but if I download the image I just get a distorted image.

/Kilava

Scaredgirl

Re: Scaredgirl's (almost) NON-UPGRADED False God Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=1615.msg23638#msg23638
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2010, 04:58:05 pm »
First of all I would like to thank you Scaredgirl for posting these decks, since it really help people like me who just started.

Can you post a image on the 40 card deck with eternity? (I can see "cheap_anti-False_God.JPG, 54.87 kB, 490x351" but if I download the image I just get a distorted image.

/Kilava
Yes, old attachments are still broken.

I added the image.on the original post. You might want to replace one Dimensional Shiled with Quintessence.

Good luck.

blarg: