*Author

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514858#msg514858
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2012, 07:35:11 am »
It was not when it didn't existed
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514860#msg514860
« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2012, 07:36:16 am »
It was not when it didn't existed

Lol. Anyways, I though antimatter was CC?
Beware the Darkness.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514865#msg514865
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2012, 07:58:04 am »
Antimatter is kind of CC yeah ofc but it's not hard CC because it doesn't kill the creature.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514867#msg514867
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2012, 08:20:51 am »
Antimatter is kind of CC yeah ofc but it's not hard CC because it doesn't kill the creature.

The AI does it for you!
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514904#msg514904
« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2012, 12:15:58 pm »
The AI does it for you!
You can't use it for your own benefit anyways. Every FG has tones of creatures, except Divine Glory. 2 killed creatures isn´t significant unless they are 21 att dragons from Miracle.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg515757#msg515757
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2012, 04:18:31 pm »
The AI does it for you!
You can't use it for your own benefit anyways. Every FG has tones of creatures, except Divine Glory. 2 killed creatures isn´t significant unless they are 21 att dragons from Miracle.
You don't think putting a "KILL THIS" on, say, one of obby's momentum'd basalt dragons isn't clever? (Or you could replace the antimatters with shockwaves or gravity forces.)
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline eaglgenes101

• eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg534202#msg534202
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2012, 04:46:29 pm »
Mah CCYB mod:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 77f 77f 7dq 7dq 7gp 7gp 7gp 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 80i 8pj

After a few games, my sense is 50% winrate and 14 TTW, not bad for a deck whose time is supposedly passed, and not bad for a deck with only 2 rares.

After I get my head around it, I'll do a standard 200-game test and see if it's still worthy of recognition.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:51:15 pm by eaglgenes101 »

Offline DigitalHero07

• Reputation Power: 2
  • DigitalHero07 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Arena Deck Level: 58 Upgraded Cards: 321
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg534702#msg534702
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2012, 03:06:09 am »
Why do you think this mod is the best one for tests?
Ranked 1° in Silver Arena (04/27/2012)
We're just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge, and becomes a chain of hatred.
Sacrifice and hate are born out of love, and we are able to know pain.

Offline eaglgenes101

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg534712#msg534712
« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2012, 03:53:06 am »
Why do you think this mod is the best one for tests?
Let's test a few, then we'll draw conclusions.

Offline eaglgenes101

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg536687#msg536687
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2012, 05:35:12 am »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:13:40 am by eaglgenes101 »

Offline eaglgenes101

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg1002809#msg1002809
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2012, 04:15:32 am »
It's clear that 200 games of a 40% win, 16 TTW CCYB mod is going to be boring. Can someone start where I left off with my CCYB mod and complete those 200 games please?

Offline DigitalHero07

• Reputation Power: 2
  • DigitalHero07 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Arena Deck Level: 58 Upgraded Cards: 321
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg1011371#msg1011371
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2012, 12:08:11 am »
Which conclusions did you draw from these 85 games? Any suggested modification?
Ranked 1° in Silver Arena (04/27/2012)
We're just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge, and becomes a chain of hatred.
Sacrifice and hate are born out of love, and we are able to know pain.

blarg: