*Author

Rember

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg406187#msg406187
« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2011, 02:38:30 am »
That'd be pushing the light quanta tbh. I'd go with 3-4 sancs and 1-2 SoGs (or different cards entirely).

silux

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg406393#msg406393
« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2011, 03:14:11 pm »
upped vampire heals 4 and also damages, but it's too brittle.
Shard of serendipity will be a great card for this kinf of deck, but now CCYB needs a rework.
AI now is better than 1.24 version and many gods seems to behave just as anti-CCYB!

Offline Veliq

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Veliq is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg408459#msg408459
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2011, 05:36:54 am »
I've been trying out variations, but haven't really found a solution.  I did dump one SoG and added in an Improved Heal.  It's 7turns worth of healing in one shot, using mana I always have, and it does help with the EMs a bit.  Not quite enough to make up for the losses, but, until something better comes along...

I don't have a black nymph, but have been using the blue nymph variant.  Tried the entropy nymph, found that three Improved Antimatters are more efficient (18 :entropy vs 21 :entropy).  Besides, it's much easier to save 6 :entropy at once, and I rarely need more then three uses anyway.  If I had the shadow nymph, that would change, for the combo...

I have run into trouble being carded against the couple of FGs with reflective shields

kirchj33

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg409255#msg409255
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2011, 09:20:01 pm »
Here's what I've been using, works better than other stuff I've seen so far, but there are definitely other decks that are better farming options available now:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 77f 77f 77i 77i 7dq 7dq 7gp 7gp 7gp 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7ng 7q5 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 80i 8pq

onetwentysix

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg409875#msg409875
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2011, 09:51:22 pm »
I've tried entropy and dark nymphs, but they don't really work well at all.  Nymphs are too fragile to use without a quint, and they're so expensive for a rainbow deck, even with supernovas.  If you can survive to get 14  :entropy and a quint on the nymph, you were probably going to win to begin with; otherwise, you'd have likely drawn an antimatter or two much sooner and been benefiting from it already (three chances at an antimatter, vs. 1 chance to get a nymph and 2/3 chances to get a quint).  Nevermind that the 14  :entropy won't come from supernovas; you need it all from your mark and towers.  Likewise, you run into problems adding a dark nymph; you need to add more cards to the deck, and the dark nymph doesn't have an analogous card you can swap it for.  You also need to add a quint; one for the destroyer, one for the entropy nymph, and one for the dark nymph. 

Nymphs are also a problem if you draw them off the bat; you're sitting with a card in your hand that you might not be able to play for 10 turns, which is a huge pain if you're in a low quanta situation from a bad starting hand.  Drawing two permafrost shields, a nymph, and fractal is not a lot of fun.

The only nymph that I can think of that really works well with this deck is an air nymph, which just replaces the FFQ and is great for creature control, permanent protection, and EM timing.  The 20 damage from the unstable gases and the 6 attack is a nice bonus, too.  A death nymph might also work in place of an aflatoxin; it costs 3 more to pull off, 4 more to do it twice, and its HP is high enough to potentially survive a round of CC without a quint.  I'd rather use an aflatoxin, or not use either, though.

Anyone else have success integrating nymphs to CCYB?  I've got a bunch of them that I'd love to use, but I can't really seem to fit any in, other than the air nymph.

black rat

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg446303#msg446303
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2012, 06:51:42 pm »
hey guys,
i found this one, and because i already have a couple of this cards upgraded (maybe 50%), i think about trying this deck. but bevor i start upgrading this deck... is it still usefull?
i just have 2 sogs, so i would play 2 sans and perhaps a bond? apart from this, does this deck still have a decent winrate?
or is there a better rainbow-deck? one with similar cards?
i would hate to start upgrading from the beginning ;)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg446310#msg446310
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2012, 07:07:02 pm »
hey guys,
i found this one, and because i already have a couple of this cards upgraded (maybe 50%), i think about trying this deck. but bevor i start upgrading this deck... is it still usefull?
i just have 2 sogs, so i would play 2 sans and perhaps a bond? apart from this, does this deck still have a decent winrate?
or is there a better rainbow-deck? one with similar cards?
i would hate to start upgrading from the beginning ;)
It is still usefull and has an acceptable win rate, but I recommend you reading the Fake God Efficiency Study (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,25609.0.html) first.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

black rat

Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg446612#msg446612
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2012, 11:57:30 am »
thank you :)
looks very helpful!
i will try to build the small one in next weeks :)

Offline DigitalHero07

• Reputation Power: 2
  • DigitalHero07 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Arena Deck Level: 58 Upgraded Cards: 321
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514425#msg514425
« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2012, 03:06:03 am »
592 5fa 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 621 621 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 77f 77f 7dq 7gp 7gp 7gp 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q5 80i 8pj

It's the deck I am using and it works very very very well :P

Spoiler for Hidden:
I've tried entropy and dark nymphs, but they don't really work well at all.  Nymphs are too fragile to use without a quint, and they're so expensive for a rainbow deck, even with supernovas.  If you can survive to get 14  :entropy and a quint on the nymph, you were probably going to win to begin with; otherwise, you'd have likely drawn an antimatter or two much sooner and been benefiting from it already (three chances at an antimatter, vs. 1 chance to get a nymph and 2/3 chances to get a quint).  Nevermind that the 14  :entropy won't come from supernovas; you need it all from your mark and towers.  Likewise, you run into problems adding a dark nymph; you need to add more cards to the deck, and the dark nymph doesn't have an analogous card you can swap it for.  You also need to add a quint; one for the destroyer, one for the entropy nymph, and one for the dark nymph. 

Nymphs are also a problem if you draw them off the bat; you're sitting with a card in your hand that you might not be able to play for 10 turns, which is a huge pain if you're in a low quanta situation from a bad starting hand.  Drawing two permafrost shields, a nymph, and fractal is not a lot of fun.

The only nymph that I can think of that really works well with this deck is an air nymph, which just replaces the FFQ and is great for creature control, permanent protection, and EM timing.  The 20 damage from the unstable gases and the 6 attack is a nice bonus, too.  A death nymph might also work in place of an aflatoxin; it costs 3 more to pull off, 4 more to do it twice, and its HP is high enough to potentially survive a round of CC without a quint.  I'd rather use an aflatoxin, or not use either, though.

Anyone else have success integrating nymphs to CCYB?  I've got a bunch of them that I'd love to use, but I can't really seem to fit any in, other than the air nymph.
I've never tested the deck with a blue nymph because I don'y have one D:
A grey nymph must be a great choice, and the green and the black nymphs would be added too, but the green nymph would be useless...
Do you think that the deck is better with a FFQ, a Blue Nymph, a Grey Nymph or a Black Nymph?
Ranked 1° in Silver Arena (04/27/2012)
We're just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge, and becomes a chain of hatred.
Sacrifice and hate are born out of love, and we are able to know pain.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514427#msg514427
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2012, 03:14:06 am »
592 5fa 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 621 621 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 6u7 77f 77f 7dq 7gp 7gp 7gp 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q5 80i 8pj

It's the deck I am using and it works very very very well :P

Spoiler for Hidden:

I've never tested the deck with a blue nymph because I don'y have one D:
A grey nymph must be a great choice, and the green and the black nymphs would be added too, but the green nymph would be useless...
Do you think that the deck is better with a FFQ, a Blue Nymph, a Grey Nymph or a Black Nymph?

This is too outdated. Now Osiris has Catapults, some FGs have FoFos and I don't know when other changes on FGs have been implemented since the CCYB era. You need at least 2 PAs to make it work better.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514853#msg514853
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2012, 07:17:48 am »
Since the FG now kill their AM'd creature the deck will not work anymore. Or not as good as it used to be at least.
Plus SN nerf really hurts the deck, this deck was very good due to turn 2/3 ice shield + HG + Quinted golem.

Not mentionning that SoFo is now OP.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (1.272) Evaluation of Contemporary CCYB - statistics and farming guide https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=25878.msg514856#msg514856
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2012, 07:33:28 am »
Since the FG now kill their AM'd creature the deck will not work anymore. Or not as good as it used to be at least.
Plus SN nerf really hurts the deck, this deck was very good due to turn 2/3 ice shield + HG + Quinted golem.

Not mentionning that SoFo is now OP.

Is now OP? Since when was is not?
Beware the Darkness.

anything
blarg: kirchj33