*Author

Active members:
killfer8(1) Belthazar666(1) karthikking(1) Scaredgirl(1) Retribution(1) GG(1) Essence(1) Rastafla(1) xuru(1) Apocalypticmosh(1) UsernameLife(1) savag3blow(1) Drobbit(1) rex13hk(1) BurnOne(1) mrkeki(1) Clipse(1) KhaosKind(1) hrmmm(1) jplar523(1) Myztyrio(1) mac10289(1) Lluis83(1) glennert(1) RedWarrior0(1) Mntoothpick(1) Djhopper :)(1) Sengiratolom(1) Cloudstorm2(1) padewan09(1) pandoras_box(1) MrJ0shua(1) IKronozI(1) THE DARG(1) JChace029(1) teffy(1) Phdinpain(1) Klaymore(1) slobad121(1) 132jh(1) Tarutao(1) Nadrin(1) toriii13(1) Hotshot2k4(1) Nervontuxis(1) Panurge(1) Katarsis(1) TheMartyr24(1) YeliyaYue(1) Sage880(1) Kamietsu(1) zhen_rogue(1) Colossus(1) thatnewguy(1) joaopcl(1) stereosound(1) octonus(1) nerd1(1) lokiburn4(1) einish(1) dirktheone(1) takezoido(1) Soularmadyl(1) Tea is good(1) Zerker(1) 3RIFECI(1) grindpower(1) kakakaak(1) lukce(1) gavsword(1) rakankrad(1) Spherical(1) primarycolors(1) Heavyweight(1) YawnChainHow(1) Isei(1) Tymalous(1) Camoninja(1) Xylo(1) Tiko(1) Drakow(1) nhan1st(1) UTAlan(1) Metahater(1) thehairykiwi(1) cyanspirit(1) Sylved(1) Toenail(1) MorriNZ(1) Thiefboy109(1) k3e3(1) Gwill(1) Ryanthehood(1) guy_fawkes(2) implosion(2) BadBoyK(2) kev(2) killsdazombies(2) nilsieboy(2) fnix(2) Vineroz(2) proman1355(2) xdude(2) Artois(2) xKelevra(2) bigbadbanana(2) Mastermind79(2) yeasy(2) andy80528052(2) Zsotti(2) venumuse(2) jc14(2) The Emperor(2) Clathius(2) Amnesiac(2) Shruggy(2) Belthus(2) Mithcairion(2) 9jacob4(2) Blues(2) RootRanger(2) quantik(2) funplay(2) diocane(2) Cobra(2) darkfrogger(2) kirchj33(2) MeetJSquared(2) digitalevil1(2) Baily18(3) trozman(3) Dragoon(3) Xoned(3) bojengles77(3) thraexis11(3) bluemilk(3) catalyzeme(3) zombie0(3) Malignant(3) coldfusion(3) Hodari(3) Malebolgia(3) Celidion(3) ZeGuitarist(3) ArtCrusade(3) leoyanwaiting(3) Kjaska(3) Bonestorm(3) siriosirio(3) Jangoo(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) Elementalicious(3) daccoo(3) the_unknown(3) Amilir(4) asymmetry(4) Terroking(4) WakSkylicker(4) P-e-K(4) timtwins(4) geekz_always_win(4) xn0ize(4) PlayerOa(4) Chapuz(4) PaulWog(4) lava golem(5) PuppyChow(5) Bender74d(5) burne(5) Kurohami(5) MYF(5) Kuross(5) Tuntor(5) Avenger(6) jumpoffduck(6) LootPinata(6) Xelax(6) BatCountry(6) JotS3(7) Egarran(7) ddevans96(7) Zubon(7) pikachufan2164(7) omegareaper7(7) bruce 1337(7) kintar(8) stinky472(8) Svenningen(8) morningstar(8) wushu(8) Mahon(8) genraenera(9) tinkady(9) frlaa(9) finkel(10) miniwally(10) RavingRabbid(10) bucky1andonly(10) Seph454(11) Dragoon1140(11) Ifailgood(11) Noobiecakes(11) rotface(12) Averam(12) Krahhl(13) hermantheowl(14) gocubbies1212(14) jmdt(15) 7_Deadly_Sins(16) JJ 52(16) Jappert(17) $$$man(20) MrBlonde(21) Fallower(22) sSethia(23) tyranim(24) wavedash(32) tttt(32) CB!(33) guolin(41) TheForbiddenOracle(41) josh223123(42) TheIdioticIdiot(47) kobisjeruk(49) TheOwner(66) Nume(106)

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg199792#msg199792
« Reply #900 on: November 12, 2010, 11:48:53 pm »
I never post my decks. Ever. But after stumbling upon this deck, and not having all the cards upped, I decided to make it anyway, but I enjoy healing, so i tweaked it some to give me more healing and more EMs. It can't fully take on the FGs since it's not fully upped. I did beat Incarnate the other night with it though, so it's not completely useless for them. But it EMs Halfbloods left and right, with the minor exception to Pyrofuze and Shadow due to their perm control.

But here it is. My variation of this deck, not to try and improve upon it, simply posting how I tweaked it for personal use.

Code: [Select]
4vn 4vn 58v 58v 5oi 5oj 5uo 622 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 71c 7al 7am 7am 7dq 7dq 7gp 7k2 7q5 7q5 80h 80h
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

zhen_rogue

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg200292#msg200292
« Reply #901 on: November 13, 2010, 04:25:25 pm »
I've been using this variant to farm the FGs, and so far have been pretty satisfied.

Code: [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u7 6u7 71c 77f 77f 7dq 7dq 7gp 7gp 7k2 7n3 7q5 7q5 80h 80h 80j
I'd like to try and improve the Alfatoxin card, as i'm not getting that much use out of it.
Beyond that, the only things that really give me trouble are:
-DarkMatter's early black holes and gravity nymphs
-Morte's endless bone walls
-Dreamcatcher's early earthquakes and butterfly effect

Suggestions to sharpen the deck are much appreciated.
I'd also love to try a chimaera variant at some point, if someone has a version that works well.

Colossus

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg200369#msg200369
« Reply #902 on: November 13, 2010, 06:02:18 pm »
I'd like to try and improve the Alfatoxin card, as i'm not getting that much use out of it.

I'd also love to try a chimaera variant at some point, if someone has a version that works well.
Two posts above yours is a great chimera variant. I've tested it and really thought it worked great. Thanks Nume.

As for the Alfatoxin, I took it out also, I can't think of one game yet where it won the game for me. Always felt it took to long to be of great effect.

I use one the one like Nume's, minus Alfatoxin and plus Elite Firefly Queen.

Mahon

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg200619#msg200619
« Reply #903 on: November 13, 2010, 10:52:07 pm »
Beyond that, the only things that really give me trouble are:
-DarkMatter's early black holes and gravity nymphs
-Morte's endless bone walls
-Dreamcatcher's early earthquakes and butterfly effect

Suggestions to sharpen the deck are much appreciated.
Your trouble with Morte surprises me. Not saying he is easy, but there are certainly some much tougher FGs. Here is a trick I use that helps a lot against Bonewalls. Set Morte up so his Bonewall will only have 1 charge left. When he has one charge left use your Pulvy to blow it up. Play any creatures you might still have in hand and smack him real hard. He may play a new bonewall next turn but you can just do it again. Also don't be afraid to Pulvy bonewall charges to speed it up.

Nume

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg200634#msg200634
« Reply #904 on: November 13, 2010, 11:04:19 pm »
Yeah also aflatoxin is very useful against morte, since once his field is full he cant play any more rols (for miracles) or virus's for adding to bonewall and/or poisoning your creatures (if you fractal early). Also, never destroy his graveyards, as he has no eclipse so your jade/permafrost shield completely nullify his skeleton damage. If he plays a lot early he becomes much easier :P.

Edit: Also, if you use fractal and have a good amount of towers, archangels can make a good fractal target due to being able to heal plague damage so they can destroy bone walls without adding to them. Otherwise I like to fractal his spiders early and play 2-3 at a time, trying to draw out his plagues before playing the rest. They dont have much hp, but they are pretty cheap for the damage so are decent for destroying bone walls.

Offline Blues

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Blues is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg203061#msg203061
« Reply #905 on: November 17, 2010, 07:22:47 pm »
Is there a version of this deck updated for 1.25?

Kuross

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg203149#msg203149
« Reply #906 on: November 17, 2010, 09:14:07 pm »
1.25 was zanz doing a few little things, like give background halos to upped permanents, so CCYB 1.24 is essentially the same as 1.25.

Offline jumpoffduck

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jumpoffduck is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg203153#msg203153
« Reply #907 on: November 17, 2010, 09:15:24 pm »
Is there a version of this deck updated for 1.25?
- fractal +mindgate seems to be one variation people are using. Other than that (and maybe Nume's chimera variation), not much relevant to this deck significantly changed

Nume

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg203230#msg203230
« Reply #908 on: November 17, 2010, 10:45:19 pm »
1.25 was zanz doing a few little things, like give background halos to upped permanents, so CCYB 1.24 is essentially the same as 1.25.
Actually 1.25 was the big one with mindgate/scorpions/chimera/etc, but yeah what the last person said as far as changes. The patch you're talking about with the halo's was 1.252. The only 1.25 changes for this deck are potentially mindgate instead of fractal and chimera + ls instead of whichever other cards you want for em purposes.

kobisjeruk

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg203571#msg203571
« Reply #909 on: November 18, 2010, 05:50:21 am »
numerous changes but the major ones, in regards to the original list is that SoG cost 33% more and pufferfish > permafrost now

Mahon

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg203665#msg203665
« Reply #910 on: November 18, 2010, 08:58:05 am »
Well I have 500 games played now!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoNf6t2npXfbdGhhVWlQWVo1b1JmX2o4c3N2dTloTGc&authkey=COOYxpUM&hl=en#gid=0 (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoNf6t2npXfbdGhhVWlQWVo1b1JmX2o4c3N2dTloTGc&authkey=COOYxpUM&hl=en#gid=0)

I have been trying to play more of the bad match ups. Since I last posted my win rate has gone up something like 5%. I think that has a lot to do with the fact that early on I got a lot of really bad match ups. I saw Rainbow, and graviton a ton. Even still the FGs I have seen the most are Rainbow 32, Miracle 30 which isn't bad, Graviton 28, then Paradox who isn't bad either, and Dark Matter who is both at 24.  ::) Oh well RNG is RNG.

Here are some common cards and variations that have been discussed in this topic (that I can remember).

Air Nymph. (Great substitute for FFQ)
Chimera. (used to gain EMs)
Aflatoxin. (CC, and Board Control)
Liquid Shadow. (usually in conjunction with Chimera)
Purple Nymph. (Slower than Antimatter but potentially better)
Mindgate. (Fun?)
Jade Shield. (Game winning against some gods, and a shield is always better than no shield)

I am sure I am missing something if so remind me.

Since the god by god breakdown on the front page seems kind of incomplete, and focused a lot of FFQ I thought I would write up a few notes on some FGs. These are all based off the variation I use posted a few pages back.

A few notes, never play a creature without a quint, unless otherwise said, or you are going to win anyways, or lose for sure otherwise. Always stop drawing when you are no longer in danger of dieing . You can always start up again later if things go south.

Without further ado:

Easy Gods 75% win rate or higher: Neptune, Incarnate, Osiris, Destiny.

Neptune: Draw aggressively, or not doesn't really matter. He is slow to get damage out. Just hold on to antimatters until a dragon hits the table.

Incarnate: Draw cautiously just enough to stay alive at first. Hold Antimatters for Vampires and only if there is an Eclipse on the board. Pulvize the Eclipses asap. Otherwise Pulverize the Bonewalls down. A great trick to sneak some damage in between Bonewalls is set a Bonewall up so it will have 1 charge left before Incarnates turn. Then on your turn Pulverize that last charge and all your Destroyers can attack in full.

Osiris: Draw aggressively until you have a shield, no real risk of deck out. Antimatter whatever gets Momentum.

Destiny: Draw aggressively. Depending on what creatures he gets he can be tough or easy, luckily it is usually easy. Antimatter something if it gets to big.

Medium Gods 50% - 75% win rate: Morte, Ferox, Elidnis, Paradox, Octane, Miracle, Decay, Fire Queen, Scorpio, Seism, Gemini.

Morte: Only draw a few times until you are somewhat safe. There is a real chance of deck out. Damage is fairly low as long as you have a shield out. It is best to antimatter something earlier than later. He doesn't seem to drop the dragons early enough so feel free to slap it on something else if you don't think you would otherwise survive. Bonewall trick (see Incarnate) works here. He will also Miracle, usually only once.

Ferox: Draw aggressively until you are somewhat safe. The hardest part of this fight is getting safe, and getting an early Pulvy to take out his healing. Feel free to play creatures without quint. Save Antimatter for dragons.

Elidnis: Draw aggressively, he will eventually kill you. The real key to this fight is getting a Pulvy out and start blowing up the water towers. Without :water nothing he plays will become a big threat. Antmatter any Forest Specter that have grown large and isn't immortal. A few Twin Universes and you can be in a world of hurt. The fight can be won without denying the :water, but it makes it tougher.

Paradox: Draw until you get a shield, then stop. Miracle means there is a chance of decking out. Antimatter anything that goes over 11, or if a creature still has deja vue and 6+ attack. He will Deja vue even negative attack creatures. If he has a 7+ creature and you have no anti matter feel free to drop a nonimmortaled Lava Destroyer. It will be Twin Universed.

Octane: This fight comes down to two cards. Jade Shield, and Pulverizer. Draw aggressively until you have one of those, but don't play a Pulverizer unless there is an hourglass in play since it would be destroyed first, and he doesn't have many explosions to begin with. Antimatter the Eagle's Eye, and it should be an easy win.

Miracle: Draw extremely cautiously, expect to have to do 3 or 4 miracles worth of damage. Pulverize the Light Towers and nothing else! Antimatter a dragon preferably one that was buffed. Play your creatures even without Quint since Miracle can't do anything to them. Use your quints on the Elite Pegasus.

Decay: Draw when you can. Getting a Jade shield out makes this fight fairly easy. Save your Supernovas until using them will let you play something or better yet somethings. Expect your first 1-2 permanents to be stolen. Lots of luck on this match up.

Fire Queen: Draw aggressively until you get a shield. It will negate a lot of her damage. Pulverize the Eternal Bonds. Antimatter the Eagle's Eye when you can. you may need to Antimatter a Firefly to survive too.

Scorpio: Draw super aggressively! This fight is a drag race. play whatever you can to slow him down while getting as much damage on the field as you can. Antimatter the dragon if he plays it, however he almost never will so go ahead and throw it on an Abyss Crawler as early as you can.

Seism: Draw aggressively while you can. Play towers one at a time. Save antimatters for dragons as everything else will burrow and do rather minor damage anyways.

Gemini: Draw aggressively. Antimatter anything with Momentum. Play an unquinted Destroyer so he will Twin Universe it instead of something with momentum. This fight is a race. Try and deny him :gravity if you can, if not no biggy.

Tough Gods 25% - 50% win rate: Obliterator, Chaos Lord, Dream Catcher.

Obliterator: Draw aggressively until you get a Pulvy. Basically this fight comes down to a race to see who gets their Pulvy first. If you can get into the midgame without having him get one out you should be in good shape. Otherwise you are in an uphill battle. Antimatter dragons preferably with Unstoppable.

Chaos Lord: Draw aggressively. If he gets something with Destroy, or Steal you are all but done for. Antimatter anything that is doing to much damage. Hopefully he thinks it has a good ability and won't Improve it.

Dream Catcher: Draw aggressively while you can. The only saving grace in this fight is the fact that most his damaging creatures are 2 attack, so a shield can block a lot of it. Your only chance is to out race him.

Skip-able Gods 0% - 25% win rate(This may be artificially inflated because I may skip potentially winnable matchs, but still they are tough!: Divine Glory, Hermes, Eternal Pheonix, Graviton, Rainbow, Dark Matter.

Divine Glory: Draw cautiously, expect to have to damage through 2 or 3 miracles. Your only real chance is if the god doesn't get any Burning Towers. Antimatter is useless since all creatures are immortal. Try and get an hourglass, and Pulvy out. When he plays a Burning tower he will destroy the hourglass, then you can Pulvy the Burning Tower, before he then destoys the Pulvy.

Hermes: Draw while you can! Expect most your permanents to get exploded. He plays a lot of growing creatures which means damage will ramp up rather quickly. Use your Antimatter to reduce a creature when it gets to big. Unfortunately there will be 2 more just as big only a few turns later. You have to out race him.

Eternal Pheonix: Draw while you can! Expect most your permanents to get exploded. a clutch Frost shield out for a few turns can really turn the tide. Save Antimatter for the dragons.

Graviton: Draw aggressively. A few explosions, plus growing creatures. Antimatter a Firemaster that gets to big. His unstoppables make Frost Shield almost useless, but still it may block 1 or 2 creatures.

Rainbow: I don't have to much advise here. He will Miracle, plus destroy or steal most your permanents. Antimatter the Forest Specters if they get to big.

Dark Matter: Almost impossible. His healing potential paired with his ability to deny your quantum and all with the same card is crazy. Antimatter whatever is biggest...if you can muster the 6 :entropy.

Kuross

Re: (1.24) CC? Why bother? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9545.msg203816#msg203816
« Reply #911 on: November 18, 2010, 03:29:19 pm »
Actually 1.25 was the big one with mindgate/scorpions/chimera/etc, but yeah what the last person said as far as changes. The patch you're talking about with the halo's was 1.252. The only 1.25 changes for this deck are potentially mindgate instead of fractal and chimera + ls instead of whichever other cards you want for em purposes.
Yeah, yer right, I got 1.25 mixed up with the last little patch. My bad.

Nice stats on the matches, mahon ;)

anything
blarg: