*Author

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: GODS & MORTALS https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21145.msg309074#msg309074
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 11:05:17 pm »
I'm bumping this so I won't forget it. We need to make this event happen at some point.
You know me, there isn't an event out there I won't volunteer to run if needed lol.

I like the Mark idea, that could work.  Another option would be that every time someone beats the FG and posts they are allowed to ban one or more cards against it by other players.  That would give extra incentive to beat them sooner since the longer you wait the harder it'll become to tackle it.  It might also eliminate the need to include a speed component to scoring since the card ban will make it progressively harder and harder to beat the FG as more people beat it.
Carpe Diem!!

blarg: