*Author

Offline Drake_XIVTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon: X and Y https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45787.msg1091725#msg1091725
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2013, 08:44:44 am »
I don't know how I feel, honestly.  More of worrying about it screwing up the concepts of both of them for me.

Anyways, it seems that the Mega formes will be triggered by an item [e.g. Lucarionite, Blazikenite, etc.].  However, it is still vague [to me] if it will be a Stone item [consumable, one-time use, one-way (e.g. Thunderstone, Moon Stone, etc.)] or it will be a Hold item [See: Arceus- Multitype and Plates].

Offline Drake_XIVTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon: X and Y https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45787.msg1092386#msg1092386
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2013, 09:10:00 pm »

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Pokemon: X and Y https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45787.msg1092527#msg1092527
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2013, 01:51:34 pm »

Yup. Diagonal movement, new type, mega evolutions, and this just takes the cake. Places just behind the ability to run in-doors in the list of best changes ever.
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Pokemon: X and Y https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45787.msg1092596#msg1092596
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2013, 07:55:57 pm »
I don't know how I feel, honestly.  More of worrying about it screwing up the concepts of both of them for me.

Anyways, it seems that the Mega formes will be triggered by an item [e.g. Lucarionite, Blazikenite, etc.].  However, it is still vague [to me] if it will be a Stone item [consumable, one-time use, one-way (e.g. Thunderstone, Moon Stone, etc.)] or it will be a Hold item [See: Arceus- Multitype and Plates].

Since the Megaforme is only available during battle, it will most likely be a hold item.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline xyan

• Reputation Power: 7
  • xyan is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Semantics!
Re: Pokemon: X and Y https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45787.msg1100543#msg1100543
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2013, 12:23:13 am »
Gen V greatly disappointed me, so much so that I didn't even play one of its games on my own time. Namely, I didn't like almost all of the new pokemon of the gen -- which is was why gen 3 was my previous least favorite (only 1/2 of them I was disappointed with however, but emerald's end-game play with frontier made up for this).

Gen VI, out of seeing only what has been released so far, is a complete turn-around for me. Although, I am sad to see mewtwo has 2 mega-evos but none for mew :(. Hmmm, I wonder if there is a mega-pikachu (aesthetic of pikachu, stats of raichu, replacement of light ball using but super squishy pikachu) and mega-eevee-evos.

also:

this person lost their early copy for leaking info
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:52:34 am by xyan »

Offline timetock

• Reputation Power: 12
  • timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • wow much infinity wow
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon: X and Y https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45787.msg1100565#msg1100565
« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2013, 03:49:37 am »
Fairies and Dragons~

lol.

Offline timetock

• Reputation Power: 12
  • timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • wow much infinity wow
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Pokemon: X and Y https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45787.msg1101110#msg1101110
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2013, 12:11:35 pm »
Behold, Mega Charizard X

Methinks devs still like Charizard and want to revive it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 12:13:17 pm by timetock »

blarg: