*Author

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255412#msg1255412
« Reply #228 on: January 18, 2017, 02:52:58 am »
I'm thinking of a pvp arena with dimensions of about 101x 60y 101z as well as a spectating area, chest area, and more. I can try building some of it, but I need to know where a decent spot might be.

Going to change 60y to 40y

Also, the bottom of the arena will lay at 50y while the top will be at 90y
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 02:56:31 am by ValerianFlame »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255434#msg1255434
« Reply #229 on: January 18, 2017, 11:30:20 am »
I'm thinking of a pvp arena with dimensions of about 101x 60y 101z as well as a spectating area, chest area, and more. I can try building some of it, but I need to know where a decent spot might be.

Is it the large square frame built around 75x/290z? Because I'd like to voice my objections before more progress is made, on the grounds that it's too close to my base for how massive it is, and I would offer whatever help I can to locate and build at a different site.

If it's something else, same thing to the builder of that.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 12:13:03 pm by ddevans96 »
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255435#msg1255435
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2017, 11:57:25 am »
I'd also like to see a sketch or image for what it would eventually look like, because at the moment all I see is a rather unaesthetic square - I trust you plan to make it look nice but I'd rather have the ugly blots (like my iron farm) a bit further from spawn

Offline ValerianFlame

Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255455#msg1255455
« Reply #231 on: January 18, 2017, 09:58:06 pm »

Is it the large square frame built around 75x/290z? Because I'd like to voice my objections before more progress is made, on the grounds that it's too close to my base for how massive it is, and I would offer whatever help I can to locate and build at a different site.

If it's something else, same thing to the builder of that.

I'm perfectly fine with moving it to a different area, the thing is, we'd need a silk touch pick for an efficient deconstruction.

I'd also like to see a sketch or image for what it would eventually look like, because at the moment all I see is a rather unaesthetic square - I trust you plan to make it look nice but I'd rather have the ugly blots (like my iron farm) a bit further from spawn

That's just the base. It can be worked on more.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255459#msg1255459
« Reply #232 on: January 18, 2017, 11:00:27 pm »
I'm perfectly fine with moving it to a different area, the thing is, we'd need a silk touch pick for an efficient deconstruction.

I have a Silk Touch with mending you can borrow
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline ValerianFlame

Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255461#msg1255461
« Reply #233 on: January 18, 2017, 11:14:07 pm »
The thing is, where are we going to put the arena now? I don't have much of an idea tbh.

• Administrator
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255462#msg1255462
« Reply #234 on: January 18, 2017, 11:18:01 pm »
The thing is, where are we going to put the arena now? I don't have much of an idea tbh.

there is a ton of space in the world, and a ton of desert outside of the spawn area, maybe try around the desert south of Coffee's place
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255483#msg1255483
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2017, 11:35:10 am »
there is a ton of space in the world, and a ton of desert outside of the spawn area, maybe try around the desert south of Coffee's place

Alternatively, the desert southeast of my lake - it'd be reasonably close to Sub's secondary community hub and it wouldn't be too close to anything else, except my lake base, in which case it'd blend it with a desert hill from my lake's perspective.

Or to the west or southwest of spawn - west would require tearing down/repurposing a village though. There's also plenty of land northeast of Onion's and some other assorted patches (some non-desert) if you don't mind going further out from spawn
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255537#msg1255537
« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2017, 12:53:41 am »
I made a bunch of water breathing potions for the group coming to the fight. so :D
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255574#msg1255574
« Reply #237 on: January 20, 2017, 11:27:25 pm »
I think we should conquer the nearest Ocean Monument this Saturday at 3pm UTC
So we are doing this, right? ^^

If so, we still need a chest worth of Night Vision Potions, if someone is up to the task.

We might also start moving our equipment to this location (the long island):

Spoiler for Coordinates on Top Left:
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

• Administrator
Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255576#msg1255576
« Reply #238 on: January 20, 2017, 11:28:07 pm »
I think we should conquer the nearest Ocean Monument this Saturday at 3pm UTC
So we are doing this, right? ^^

If so, we still need a chest worth of Night Vision Potions, if someone is up to the task.

We might also start moving our equipment to this location (the long island):

Spoiler for Coordinates on Top Left:

Yes, we are doing this. Discord already made a ton of potions and doors.

Offline ValerianFlame

Re: Elements Minecraft https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63790.msg1255577#msg1255577
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2017, 11:55:24 pm »
Anyone have a decent supply of gold? I can make night vision potions.

anything
blarg: Amashi