*Author

Active members:
YawnChainHow(1) 10 men(1) Holokausti(1) Puppenmaedchen(1) Dm1321(1) VegeForsaken(1) Chemist(1) Wadjet(1) redium(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) James Abrams(1) NikaZaslavsky(1) mwely(1) Gillero(1) veemon293(1) Shaliyah(1) madbird20(1) Metahater(1) grindpower(1) Fluffy Ninja(1) n00b(1) BloodlinE(1) Pineapple(1) stylish777(1) ÜberTurtleTime(1) Malebolgia(1) Angelic_Dawn(1) omegareaper7(1) ndclub(1) 18237(1) Lord_Jadem(1) Dwerg(1) groupgamegame(1) Danceman(1) poperekov(1) ggabriel2(1) Bloodshadow(1) vega7(1) stripe1000(1) vidurkhanna(1) orichalcum(1) iTry(1) Cless(1) skotadi phobos(1) AchDeToni(1) tetti(1) DevilLoss(1) TheGreatKhan(1) koeniewoenie(1) sunyata(1) nerd1(1) violenceisanart(1) burpcow(1) mesaprotector(1) Jaymanfu(2) nilsieboy(2) MartyrX(2) Vineroz(2) Camoninja(2) Sewdri(2) oblivion1212(2) Tiko(2) bripod(2) Mithcairion(2) the dictator(2) Blues(2) Korugar(2) UTAlan(2) Nepycros(2) badivan1(2) Bootsza(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) Troh(2) forrestugly(2) Sal(2) FlareGlutox(2) jonathancrazyj(2) Kuroaitou(3) ~Napalm(3) Scaredgirl(3) Antagon(3) tyranim(3) PuppyChow(3) Plantifant(3) TheForbiddenOracle(3) Zblader(3) Hyroen(3) GG(3) markilleruk(3) burne(3) Avenger(3) vagman13(3) Shantu(3) parasite99(3) doublecross(3) TheonlyrealBeef(4) Aves(4) RootRanger(4) Wizardcat(4) kirchj33(4) aqwsz0(4) silux(4) bogtro(4) Anthraxx(4) rickerd(4) pikachufan2164(5) ScaredGuy(5) Toxx(5) loadquo(5) Jappert(5) RavingRabbid(5) Zaealix(5) petersenk(5) gumbeh(6) astraldragoon(6) majofa(6) Djhopper :)(6) artimies7(6) calindu(6) teffy(6) MatrimKK(6) rgurgelles1(6) Jenkar(6) SnoWeb(7) Kamietsu(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Onizuka(7) Post(7) suxerz(8) Malignant(8) Rastafla(8) Rutarete(9) Jocko(9) hendrydext(9) rowcla(9) Polari(9) TheManuz(10) willng3(11) Bhlewos(11) Chapuz(11) ddevans96(11) Snopel(13) Sevs(15) Rember(15) rosutosefi(16) Essence(16) ralouf(16) furballdn(18) RRQJ(19) Elite Arbiter(20) zanzarino(21) russianspy1234(24) bucky1andonly(24) Atico(26) bored_ninja777(28) Higurashi(28) The_Mormegil(30) OldTrees(30) dragonsdemesne(31) BluePriest(34) moomoose(34) Xenocidius(38)

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417781#msg417781
« Reply #804 on: October 30, 2011, 05:58:39 am »
Wow, that's awesome. Thank you so much for listening to our suggestions. :D

Arena rating system: I assume this is to counter decks like Firestall, Ghostmare, etc.? Awesome, and the money adds incentive to rate the decks. My only concern is with people giving thumbs down to every deck they lose to.

PvP reward: About time there was more incentive to PvP. Excellent.

Shard of Sacrifice HP cost: It was bound to happen. I'm just sad that my Platinum-farming days with SPlat may be over.

AI de-retardation: Excellent.

Graphic error: My OCD is pleased.

0 HP bug: I hope this means the poison/Antimatter issue is fixed.

In summary, awesome patch.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417790#msg417790
« Reply #805 on: October 30, 2011, 06:17:37 am »
1. Kongregate is still in 1.29 version (not even 1.291). Is it gonna get updated (which is going to make a bunch of people rage..) any soon?

2. SoSac is still pretty imbalanced and increasing HP limit is only going to make it a highly situational and useless card. Should try some other way of fixing it, like for example, making it a permanent?

3. Arena thumbs system is awesome, but as Xeno said, there might be issues where noobs rage at decks that they lose against and put thumbs down. Well putting thumbs down doesn't do anything, so I guess that doesn't really matter.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417792#msg417792
« Reply #806 on: October 30, 2011, 06:20:05 am »
Very, very nice. I like the rating system. Maybe we can finally encourage some creativity!
Like the nerf to SoSa
and like the rewards to PVP.
Nice job Zanz! I like this patch!

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417794#msg417794
« Reply #807 on: October 30, 2011, 06:27:54 am »
Very nice.  Shard of sacrifice was too strong.  I also just tried one game of pvp2, and won 172 electrum (not even EM) so that's definitely a lot higher than it was.  That will hopefully make pvp more appealing.  I don't think it will stop shard farming at all, though, but I'm not sure if it was even meant to.

I'm not sure how I feel about the arena rating system, since it changes things into more of a popularity contest, but I can see why it was done.  I'll definitely give it a chance and see how it works out.  As long as being highly ranked in the arena only gives a token amount of electrum plus a fattened ego, I'm okay with having it be an opinion-based system rather than hard mathematics.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417811#msg417811
« Reply #808 on: October 30, 2011, 07:05:46 am »
About the 0 HP bug fix: Now when you kill an opponent the final hitting sound doesn't play.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Rember

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417825#msg417825
« Reply #809 on: October 30, 2011, 07:35:33 am »
Wow, very nice update.

I hope the arena rating thing works out.

Offline Elite arbiter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Elite arbiter is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • So many problems, so little time.
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417828#msg417828
« Reply #810 on: October 30, 2011, 07:40:45 am »
Very nice.  Shard of sacrifice was too strong.  I also just tried one game of pvp2, and won 172 electrum (not even EM) so that's definitely a lot higher than it was.  That will hopefully make pvp more appealing.  I don't think it will stop shard farming at all, though, but I'm not sure if it was even meant to.

I'm not sure how I feel about the arena rating system, since it changes things into more of a popularity contest, but I can see why it was done.  I'll definitely give it a chance and see how it works out.  As long as being highly ranked in the arena only gives a token amount of electrum plus a fattened ego, I'm okay with having it be an opinion-based system rather than hard mathematics.
It fixes the problem of unoriginal decks, and although it makes it slightly into a popularity test that just inspires people to be creative. Besides, its not like it isn't still pure cold math in some degree. Ghostmare and Death Stall will still rule the roost.

Also, as a side question, what happens to thumbs upping a deck that you beat? Or can you not rate decks that you beat to give them a slight lessening of the loss penalty? (Since 'doubling' technically would make loss twice as bad instead of better.)

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417830#msg417830
« Reply #811 on: October 30, 2011, 07:47:21 am »
If you win, you don't get to rate the deck.  I don't know if that's intended, but probably, since if you win, they lost, and doubling their electrum win is still zero, plus you don't lose your entry fee if you win.

Offline Elite arbiter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Elite arbiter is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • So many problems, so little time.
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417831#msg417831
« Reply #812 on: October 30, 2011, 07:50:14 am »
I understand that, although I'd like occasionally to rate decks that didn't quite win but were fun to play against. Makes sense though, and it 'does' eliminate the possibility of making farms more survivable.

Also, a big thing with the burrow thing that the AI should learn to do, and it'll probably make Graboid rushes a big pain, but the AI should learn to unburrow after SoSa stops being chained, since we're making AI burrow when SoSa is up.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417832#msg417832
« Reply #813 on: October 30, 2011, 07:53:38 am »
I have never seen the AI unburrow, even when doing so would win it the game.

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417834#msg417834
« Reply #814 on: October 30, 2011, 07:58:39 am »
leave it as it is, now sosa is nerfed it's enough.
LEAVE SOSA ALONE! :P
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

Sal

Re: Elements 1.29 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31187.msg417839#msg417839
« Reply #815 on: October 30, 2011, 08:32:33 am »
so why would i ever thumbs up a deck that is not my own ?
chat is down btw.

anything
blarg: