*Author

Active members:
tttt(1) (...)(1) jippy99(1) Shantu(1) YawnChainHow(1) soumya1(1) Seedlings(1) Kuroaitou(1) MeetJSquared(1) RRQJ(1) Rainbowninja(1) RavingRabbid(1) Dm1321(1) silux(1) Zblader(1) qwandri(1) EmeraldTiger(1) firecrapper(1) pervepic(1) s0n1k(1) RootRanger(1) Chemist(1) yee(1) Kael Hate(1) hb2007(1) Gyrodiot(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) nerd1(1) 1world24(1) the dictator(1) 918273645(1) TimerClock14(1) Onizuka(1) tobtob(1) DevilLoss(1) xdude(1) LongDono(1) edunavas(1) Thiefboy109(1) Anarook(1) TheManuz(1) thehairykiwi(1) Antiderivative(1) Bruce Tucker(1) gumbeh(1) Chapuz(1) Baritonium9(1) Skydaemon(2) Astrocyte(2) Bootsza(2) EvaRia(2) PlayerOa(2) suxerz(2) colorlessgreen(2) zse(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tea is good(2) jmizzle7(2) ilovecandy(2) Rastafla(2) XYTWO(2) ffun(2) kev(2) TStar(2) Jocko(2) willng3(2) Dragoon(2) sharkweekk(2) dracomageat(2) kirchj33(2) Camoninja(3) Avenger(3) Wolfunit(3) UTAlan(3) manstrong(3) lokiburn4(3) Jenkar(3) Donot(3) MatrimKK(3) frlaa(3) Isei(3) jmdt(3) lskpiano(3) calindu(3) petersenk(3) Time_lord_victorius(4) Noobiecakes(4) 10 men(4) Scaredgirl(4) pie(4) Xenocidius(4) omegareaper7(4) burne(4) Picheleiro(4) Korugar(4) pikachufan2164(4) SnoWeb(4) Atico(4) ggabriel2(4) Jappert(5) Falcon4415(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) Leo(5) dragonsdemesne(5) bogtro(5) Djhopper :)(6) Deamon19(6) Snopel(6) ddevans96(7) Wizardcat(7) TheForbiddenOracle(7) teffy(7) phaedrus(8) Sevs(8) Jangoo(8) TheonlyrealBeef(9) BluePriest(9) gocubbies1212(10) tyranim(10) zanzarino(11) Pineapple(13) majofa(13) YoungSot(14) Marvaddin(14) Chromatophore(15) ralouf(16) wavedash(16) Higurashi(17) Genuinous(19) Acsabi44(19) Essence(27) The_Mormegil(31) Hodari(32)

wavedash

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359021#msg359021
« Reply #456 on: July 01, 2011, 02:57:09 am »
I still say we should have a sideboard and be able to get triple the rewards if we win 2/3 times vs. a platinum deck.
I'm not entirely certain what you said in the last part of your post, but something like doubling the reward of each consecutive win in Platinum would be cool.

Offline Jangoo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359022#msg359022
« Reply #457 on: July 01, 2011, 02:58:46 am »
My friend was playing in the arena and minutes after he submitted a deck, his eternity disappeared and he lost 1000 elecrtrum.
Any explanation for this?
 :o

SUCH IS LIFE IN THE ARENA
IT'S ALL OR NOTHING
Crap. I put my six titans in my deck... =\
And I don't know how to take my deck out of the arena!!
You should still be able to use your cards that are in arena deck normally. And you dont need take the deck out. In some days, its HP will drop, and it will be eliminated.
Wait ... so the cards are ACTUALLY in the deck and thus not available for regular play? (pvp, FGs, Ai3)

Offline Marvaddin

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Marvaddin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • War to the Fake Gods!
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359025#msg359025
« Reply #458 on: July 01, 2011, 03:04:49 am »
No, the cards are avaliable for regular play. This is what I was saying to Leo, he doesnt need to worry about putting his Titans in deck, he still can use them.

Offline zanzarinoTopic starter

• Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 496
  • zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.zanzarino is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359056#msg359056
« Reply #459 on: July 01, 2011, 05:04:41 am »
Another patch:
- Fixed the bug that didn't allow adding upped cards to the regular deck
- Added a button to test your own Arena deck
- When the AI is drawing 2 cards per turn it will refrain from chaining more than two of the following:
Silence
Nightmare
Earthquake
Black Hole

wavedash

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359058#msg359058
« Reply #460 on: July 01, 2011, 05:13:29 am »
So, I can still queue dodge with no penalty? Cool.   (http://Well, not really "queue", but whatever)

zse

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359073#msg359073
« Reply #461 on: July 01, 2011, 06:17:49 am »
Another patch:
- Fixed the bug that didn't allow adding upped cards to the regular deck
- Added a button to test your own Arena deck
- When the AI is drawing 2 cards per turn it will refrain from chaining more than two of the following:
Silence
Nightmare
Earthquake
Black Hole
Great thing to be able to test own Arena deck!

I think chaining those cards wasn't the real root of this problem. I think it was more due to the fact that there was 12 of those in a double-sized deck, so could that thing be changed somehow? For example using Dexterity Skill that doubles card drawing and deck size would also forbid you to use more than 3 or 4 same cards (doubled to 6 or 8 ) in your Arena deck.

Offline Essence

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359074#msg359074
« Reply #462 on: July 01, 2011, 06:27:07 am »
OK, this is ridiculous.  5 games in 12 hours, all wins, and I'm still Rank 60 and going nowhere fast.  The whole score-equals-more-plays thing just snowballs WAAY too fast. 
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359079#msg359079
« Reply #463 on: July 01, 2011, 06:46:41 am »
The deck selection shouldn't be weighted, it should be random.
I agree.

Concerning the interface:
- I would love a button back to the arena (in addition to the back to menu)
- The button quest should not lead to the division FG/Upgrade any more but directly to the upgrade page. FG are already accessible from the main screen.

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359104#msg359104
« Reply #464 on: July 01, 2011, 07:52:50 am »
Why does my deck hp seem to be capped at 199 ??? I changed my deck today and it won't let me go full 200
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359113#msg359113
« Reply #465 on: July 01, 2011, 08:29:42 am »
To marvaddin : if I'm facing the N°1 in plat league I'll just try to face him, even if this wil be hard the rewards is crazy !

to patchx : I'm okay with that it is to frustrating to loose after2 wins in plats. I think that the rewards shuld increase when you chain wins. Moreover thsi perfectly fits with arena context (more win = more rewards), I talk about plat but we can do this in gold too and even maybe in silver or bronze. For me the rewards are always low in platinum league :

Just compare to FG :

FG : 200 HP *3 marks double draw full upped, win =100 electrum and spins are all upped. difficulty : medium
Plat : 200 HP *3 marks double draw full upped or almost, win = 130 electrum (~) spins are ALL unupped. after 3 wins in a row you're almost sure to win an upped rare : difficulty : hard,very hard or impossible (depending the opponent).

Thoughts ?
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Deamon19

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359125#msg359125
« Reply #466 on: July 01, 2011, 09:39:08 am »
Okay this is tide annoying i just played my deck on bronze and i beat it not even trying its in no way using cards in the right order there needs be way of having the ai play the cards how the decks ment to be. Main reason its cheating the player out of better rank and money its hard enough if you don't , have good cards but ai not useing the decks right is even worse.

sharkweekk

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg359130#msg359130
« Reply #467 on: July 01, 2011, 10:05:00 am »
Okay this is tide annoying i just played my deck on bronze and i beat it not even trying its in no way using cards in the right order there needs be way of having the ai play the cards how the decks ment to be. Main reason its cheating the player out of better rank and money its hard enough if you don't , have good cards but ai not useing the decks right is even worse.
Well, that's why being able to play against your own deck will come in handy, you can see where the AI is making mistakes and try to fix them by changing the cards. It would be nice to get the AI to play exactly how you want it, but that's easier said than done. There are so many possible permutations of cards to be played that the interface for tweaking the AI to play how you want would be a horrendous thing to behold.

Minor bug: after I tested my own deck and beat it, the spin screen told me I'd won 125 electrum. That didn't seem right, so I tried it again and memorized how much $ I had. I won and got the message of winning 125 e again, but it didn't actually change the amount in my 'bank.'
Obviously the message is the bug, I'm not complaining that I don't get money for beating up on myself.

blarg: