*Author

Active members:
tttt(1) (...)(1) jippy99(1) Shantu(1) YawnChainHow(1) soumya1(1) Seedlings(1) Kuroaitou(1) MeetJSquared(1) RRQJ(1) Rainbowninja(1) RavingRabbid(1) Dm1321(1) silux(1) Zblader(1) qwandri(1) EmeraldTiger(1) firecrapper(1) pervepic(1) s0n1k(1) RootRanger(1) Chemist(1) yee(1) Kael Hate(1) hb2007(1) Gyrodiot(1) Haltar Dhrim(1) nerd1(1) 1world24(1) the dictator(1) 918273645(1) TimerClock14(1) Onizuka(1) tobtob(1) DevilLoss(1) xdude(1) LongDono(1) edunavas(1) Thiefboy109(1) Anarook(1) TheManuz(1) thehairykiwi(1) Antiderivative(1) Bruce Tucker(1) gumbeh(1) Chapuz(1) Baritonium9(1) Skydaemon(2) Astrocyte(2) Bootsza(2) EvaRia(2) PlayerOa(2) suxerz(2) colorlessgreen(2) zse(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tea is good(2) jmizzle7(2) ilovecandy(2) Rastafla(2) XYTWO(2) ffun(2) kev(2) TStar(2) Jocko(2) willng3(2) Dragoon(2) sharkweekk(2) dracomageat(2) kirchj33(2) Camoninja(3) Avenger(3) Wolfunit(3) UTAlan(3) manstrong(3) lokiburn4(3) Jenkar(3) Donot(3) MatrimKK(3) frlaa(3) Isei(3) jmdt(3) lskpiano(3) calindu(3) petersenk(3) Time_lord_victorius(4) Noobiecakes(4) 10 men(4) Scaredgirl(4) pie(4) Xenocidius(4) omegareaper7(4) burne(4) Picheleiro(4) Korugar(4) pikachufan2164(4) SnoWeb(4) Atico(4) ggabriel2(4) Jappert(5) Falcon4415(5) DrunkDestroyer(5) Leo(5) dragonsdemesne(5) bogtro(5) Djhopper :)(6) Deamon19(6) Snopel(6) ddevans96(7) Wizardcat(7) TheForbiddenOracle(7) teffy(7) phaedrus(8) Sevs(8) Jangoo(8) TheonlyrealBeef(9) BluePriest(9) gocubbies1212(10) tyranim(10) zanzarino(11) Pineapple(13) majofa(13) YoungSot(14) Marvaddin(14) Chromatophore(15) ralouf(16) wavedash(16) Higurashi(17) Genuinous(19) Acsabi44(19) Essence(27) The_Mormegil(31) Hodari(32)

Skydaemon

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350200#msg350200
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2011, 10:18:51 pm »
I'd rather it didn't have the dexterity option.  I don't think I'd play it if it did unless the reward was better than fg's.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350201#msg350201
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 10:19:37 pm »
Lol, we just talked about t500 today on chat.

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350202#msg350202
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2011, 10:21:01 pm »
I'd rather it didn't have the dexterity option.  I don't think I'd play it if it did unless the reward was better than fg's.
Unless the player is level 80, FGs are mechanically tougher than T500 decks. I think he said that a certain number of consecutive wins would allow for spins with only rare cards on them, as far as rewards go.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350220#msg350220
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 10:44:50 pm »
wow, im surprised i would be classified as gold, barely limit though
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Genuinous

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350223#msg350223
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 10:53:55 pm »
Seconded. But I'm sure there's reason behind the fairly easy score limits. Never considered that I was 5K away from being a platinum player....

This is a nice hype for the summer, for this I'm thankful Zanz :)

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350225#msg350225
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 10:55:11 pm »
I love how this is turning out. It looks like it will add another whole dimension to the game, making the experience twice as addictive as before.

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350230#msg350230
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 10:59:08 pm »
Unless the player is level 80, FGs are mechanically tougher than T500 decks. I think he said that a certain number of consecutive wins would allow for spins with only rare cards on them, as far as rewards go.
Even with level 72 can you build full fledged fg decks as long as it doesn't have more than 36 cards. (75 here, so that makes me smile)
I would indeed hope the rewards to be better than fgs, since players can think up nastier decks than the fgs are. Though on the other hand, crappy decks posted on t500 shouldn't result in free upgrades...
I think it's a bit hard to balance, since there are both players that think up decks that exceed the power of fgs with them and those whose decks are worse.

Then again, a chance for rares might actually be worth it if the rares truly are rare.

Offline Wizardcat

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Wizardcat hides under a Cloak.
  • Psychic-Type
  • Awards: War #6 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Dark Ages
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350234#msg350234
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 11:03:23 pm »
Not all five copies of the Oracle card would be upgraded without maxing out Wisdom, I think; only one copy gets upgraded per Wisdom interval. A small difference, but still weaker.
The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats.

Offline Time_lord_victorius

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Time_lord_victorius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I'm not the Doctor, I'm Victorius
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350235#msg350235
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 11:04:50 pm »
Seconded. But I'm sure there's reason behind the fairly easy score limits. Never considered that I was 5K away from being a platinum player....

what are you implying?
-Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

-A true friend stabs you in the front
Oscar Wilde

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350238#msg350238
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 11:09:42 pm »
Not all five copies of the Oracle card would be upgraded without maxing out Wisdom, I think; only one copy gets upgraded per Wisdom interval. A small difference, but still weaker.
Hmm, must've missed that part, time to get more score, then! :D

And before I forget, t500 looks awesome :)

Genuinous

Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350242#msg350242
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2011, 11:13:21 pm »
Seconded. But I'm sure there's reason behind the fairly easy low score limits. Never considered that I was 5K away from being a platinum player....

what are you implying?
Maybe just my surprise, but 89K score for platinum and 19K for gold seems to be low for me. Most likely I have no idea about the average score of players and I'm thinking in terms of T50, where it's hard to stay steadily under ~150-200K score.
Though this gives chance for more players to participate in T500, which is the goal of it.

Offline Wolfunit

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Wolfunit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Kongregate Chat + Forums Moderator
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: A few details about T500 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27523.msg350255#msg350255
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 11:47:51 pm »
Yay! zanzarino you're the best for making us higher scoring players look for something to look foward to. I am glad for Top500 and let's see what else zanzarino has in store for us. Lvl 77 here :P
Hello, If you're a active player on Kongregate and in need of help you can leave a message on my profile which is qazzaq123. :D

blarg: