*Author

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg305168#msg305168
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 08:17:31 am »
Code: [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dl 7dl 7dl 7dn 7dn 7do 7do 7n2 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 save animate weap until you're going for the 1HKO
Worked swell when I drew my Fahren. My main concern is how often you're going to draw one in time. I drew it through half the deck, and I wasn't far from decking out. I guess I'd do -1 Rewind, +1 Fahren. Didn't seem to need Rewinds at all, but I see the emergency value in them.

i wouldnt advise using mono aether vs any other FGs
I'm guessing you mean monoaether isn't a generally advisable FG deck? Because it slaughters many other FG's when you know they're coming, such as Destiny and Neptune. With Lobo, you can add Osiris and Fire Queen to that list.

I agree Monoaether doesn't win enough to be advisable as your go-to FG deck (unupped), but it does work for raking in cash. As long as you're fine with skipping some, relatively slow games and a winrate of around 25-30%. Upped, it's one of the best.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg305447#msg305447
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 07:37:34 pm »
Because it slaughters many other FG's when you know they're coming, such as Destiny and Neptune.
Well Neptune has permafrost to counter all your immortal creatures... and usually against FG mono aether usually needs another element to support it, (Protect Artifacts, Deflags, etc.)

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg305490#msg305490
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 08:22:45 pm »
Nope. Monoaether without Deflags is better for consistency, imo. You just need to pack enough damage and you'll never deck out unless he gets it out second turn. Even then he can lose. It really wins the majority of games if it's not poorly built, and even then it's fine if it's upped.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

kobisjeruk

Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg309112#msg309112
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 12:37:03 am »
'when you know they're coming' is completely offbase when what i had mentioned is meant to be regarded as a general statement
similarly,
i wouldnt advise using vulture+bonewall+thunderstorm vs any other FGs
when you know EP is coming, by all mean, please use vulture+bonewall+thunderstorm

just because you're currently representing the element Aether doesnt mean you have to be gung-ho about a statement i made 3 months ago? come on now

also, mono aether used to be the premier anti-FG deck in the early days when there was only a handful of them (i wasnt around back then but i read a lot that mention them) so mono aether USED to be good but with a lot of newer FGs having PC, their winrate drop
not to say they're bad but why  would you use a deck with 30%~35% winrate when you can use something that has 50%+ or in case of specific anti-FG like vulture+bonewall+thunderstorm with higher winrate

also, next time, please quote everything that are related and in this case my whole post on the matter to see the big picture
your tricked up mono aether is a fine example of the power of mono aether vs false gods with no PCs
i wouldnt advise using mono aether vs any other FGs (although there are some variation, some of those can be found in other anti-FG decks) but paradox is truly a cakewalk with this deck

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg309154#msg309154
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2011, 02:24:39 am »
'when you know they're coming' is completely offbase when what i had mentioned is meant to be regarded as a general statement
That's literally why I asked if it's what you meant. I don't see any room for misunderstanding there. x)

just because you're currently representing the element Aether doesnt mean you have to be gung-ho about a statement i made 3 months ago? come on now
I have no idea what to say to this. I even list the reasons why it sucks, so I have absolutely no idea how you can think I'm doing anything but saying it works, but it's not good. How you can interpret that as being gung-ho is just baffling.

You said any other and meant generally. That's the only clarification that was relevant, and thus the only thing I quoted. The rest of the post doesn't affect that, but the reason I suspected you meant generally is because of the rest of the post. I read the mood of it. Quoting it is pointless for that.

Not everyone's out to get you, kobis. You'll feel better if you don't turn flowers into thorns.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg311613#msg311613
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 07:30:31 am »
5if 5if 5if 5if 5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 622 622 622 622 623 623 623 623 623
This is funnier, and should hold the same %
Upgraded everything except some pillars and the flayers. I won, but it was close.

First of all, Paradox will get some damage going before you get your hope shield up. Then he can buff a creature to hit through your Hope shield, so you'll still take soem damage. (I had to get 14 RoL's on the field to be safe).
Secondly Mindgate will fill your hand with hourglasses and deja-vu's. This resulted in almost decking out. He used 3 Miracles and a lucky mindgated TU won me the game in the end.

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg322465#msg322465
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2011, 07:26:04 am »
Get a crimson dragon as a pet awesome right? wrong TU plus blessing = your downfall
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

burne

Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg329939#msg329939
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 09:23:53 am »
Fat upped deck with plenty of rare but work great and grant huge EM reward.

5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c5 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ac 7aj 7aj 7aj 7aj 7aj 7aj 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2
Bad draw happens as there is a lot of cards but not so often.
Shields are upped because you want his RoL to stay alive in order for him to play cards and deck him out.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg330026#msg330026
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2011, 03:58:35 pm »
Waah, no hope in the deck. 4 hopes were not enough to avoid death by a thousand cuts.

• TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg331698#msg331698
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 08:01:59 pm »
6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dl 7dl 7dl 7dn 7dn 7do 7do 7n2 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4
Very close to decking out... luckily my pet was a dragonfly, and rewinds kept me in it... probably would've helped if I had more then 2 towers until 12 cards left in the deck

Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg342609#msg342609
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2011, 11:50:36 am »
Feel sad today... got crushed in 4 turns with the same deck :(

Zee_n1

Re: Oracle : Paradox https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609.msg344319#msg344319
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2011, 07:50:08 am »
Jesus! Paradox has been killing me. That's the second game in a row where I went 9 turns without him drawing a single RoL. Doesn't help that I was using two different versions of the fractal/hope deck.

anything
blarg: