*Author

Active members:
bengali(1) Chival(1) Evil Hamster(1) ilMorgo(1) KarabNor(1) Nex(1) Gauze(1) zhougl(1) Ander E.(1) thearchduke(1) yahoo123(1) thenub(1) bonedust(1) Delreich(1) eszkis(1) Dinoy(1) Cisco(1) Philosopher(1) Naity(1) jmizzle7(1) eNonymous(1) Wolfunit(1) Repo$$ion(1) ramones(1) Tea is good(1) Rankiz(1) CelestrialDreamer(1) 1337man(1) assassim(1) Rahlious(1) SpeedLimit55(1) Neotoxicblitz(1) Mega_Pig(1) Wisemage(1) Glorioustickman(1) Silence_011010701(1) Xedark(1) HowFlyy(1) nustarz(1) dustnapyle(1) Elentar(1) -Samura-(1) aaandrew152(1) commanderhiggins(1) Addon(1) WarFlames(1) giolyn(1) xenontyler(1) PacoThePenguin(1) Daneman(1) dragonhuman(1) Ender241(1) xxxdeathxxx(1) olshanski(1) NoSoup4You(1) ST3F0(1) xenapan(1) jo_jo_the_joker(1) erixe(1) applesquash(1) Cronos988(1) Plight(1) jippy99(1) zipas(1) JotS3(1) Leerest(1) Dragooble(1) Uber Elemental(1) philipsballs(1) venumuse(1) BloodlinE(1) timtwins(1) BurnOne(1) rpkiller(1) Metoropolice(1) KennyMak(1) 918273645(1) DesolateSoul14(1) XxSilentZxX(1) TheMartyr24(1) DrunkDestroyer(1) Justjewit(1) Dan43(1) Lidocaine(1) DecadeW(1) ninjamaster1991(1) 7wavemaster(1) Yardof(1) abcdef(1) doublecross(1) Spiraler(1) vidurkhanna(1) TheIdioticIdiot(1) BBs22(1) Xenocidius(1) Zairne(1) willng3(1) Dragoon(2) joob(2) Belthus(2) mightyhat(2) plastiqe(2) bobcamel(2) Bob(2) pikachufan2164(2) Prince_Of_Streetrats(2) wushu(2) humptydumper(2) yaladilae(2) saberioninja(2) Supersonique(2) Marblecakealsothegame(2) danielquasar(2) Immolation(2) theloconate(2) Doichimaru(2) cyanspirit(2) redmafia(2) MajorBDog(2) korpral(2) Flayne(2) Viveleslardons(2) Selvaria(2) hopeatthetree(2) Uncle Jellyfish(3) Essence(3) icybraker(3) Athadeus(3) blackpinkgoldfish(3) PrinceGan(3) slovenc555(3) smuglapse(3) djdarknezz(3) thraexis11(3) Higurashi(3) Xinef(4) Tricks(4) sSethia(4) LetsGo(6) Ant-n-ero(9) Dreadshadow(10) HolyHandGrenade(12) killsdazombies(15) Scaredgirl(25)

olshanski

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg57187#msg57187
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2010, 09:14:12 pm »
So I tried following the list, but as a new player, I made a miscalculation.
The OP says that the best weapons are Eternity or else Pulverizer... so I picke Pulverizer.

I then got my 6000 cash and tried to build a ranbow deck.  I cannot do it because I have no Eternity.  I've picked up another pulverizer and many other weapons but I am sort of annoyed at not having Eternity. 

At this point, do I start over and try again?

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg57190#msg57190
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2010, 09:16:53 pm »
The OP says that the best weapons are Eternity or else Pulverizer... so I picke Pulverizer.

I then got my 6000 cash and tried to build a ranbow deck.  I cannot do it because I have no Eternity.  I've picked up another pulverizer and many other weapons but I am sort of annoyed at not having Eternity. 

just try to find a top 50 farm deck and win one, sorry should have picked eternity.

Scaredgirl

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg57244#msg57244
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2010, 10:41:52 pm »

You could always take that 40 card Eternity deck and build a 52 card Pulverizer version of it. Just try to keep relative card amounts the same like this: 2 Otyughs -> 3 Otyughs, etc.

Those extra 12 cards help you not to deck out.

Dreadshadow

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg58783#msg58783
« Reply #147 on: April 25, 2010, 01:34:20 am »

Of course not. From time to time there are farming decks.
Check also my post (page 7 of this topic). You might find some interesting ideas to aid you.

PrinceGan

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg60340#msg60340
« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2010, 04:31:51 pm »
So I followed this guide. At first I chose Earth and it was long and tedious...as is this whole game.

But then I found this guide and switched to Fire and dropped my deck to 32 and it was amazing. I was practically winning every lvl3 match. So I had finally made enough money to buy the suggested Rainbow deck plus a couple upgrades, which I spent all my money on. I then proceeded to test it out on a few lvl3's, all of which beat me very quickly. I kept at this, thinking I just didn't have a feel for the deck yet. Nope. My win:lose ratio was about 1:10.

So I switch BACK to Fire to grind for more money to upgrade more cards. At this point my upgrades are all 4 Hourglasses and 1 Otyugh. Still, my winnings did not change. I don't see how I am supposed to beat a FG if I can't even beat a lvl3.

IMHO, for a game as repetitive as this, there is far too much grinding necessary to get to the kinda good stuff. There should be different prices for certain cards to be upgraded. For instance, a pillar should not be $1500.

I had more to say concerning upgrades but I figured I'll get ripped apart for this post anyway, so why say it.

Scaredgirl

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg60392#msg60392
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2010, 06:27:34 pm »
So I followed this guide. At first I chose Earth and it was long and tedious...as is this whole game.

But then I found this guide and switched to Fire and dropped my deck to 32 and it was amazing. I was practically winning every lvl3 match. So I had finally made enough money to buy the suggested Rainbow deck plus a couple upgrades, which I spent all my money on. I then proceeded to test it out on a few lvl3's, all of which beat me very quickly. I kept at this, thinking I just didn't have a feel for the deck yet. Nope. My win:lose ratio was about 1:10.

So I switch BACK to Fire to grind for more money to upgrade more cards. At this point my upgrades are all 4 Hourglasses and 1 Otyugh. Still, my winnings did not change. I don't see how I am supposed to beat a FG if I can't even beat a lvl3.

IMHO, for a game as repetitive as this, there is far too much grinding necessary to get to the kinda good stuff. There should be different prices for certain cards to be upgraded. For instance, a pillar should not be $1500.

I had more to say concerning upgrades but I figured I'll get ripped apart for this post anyway, so why say it.
Wow. Are you telling me that you have a 1:10 win:lose ratio against AI3's? And using an Anti-False God deck?!

I didn't even know one loss was possible, let alone losing 90%+ of matches.

You are doing something terribly wrong. I suggest you read some tutorials found on this forum.

PrinceGan

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg60440#msg60440
« Reply #150 on: April 28, 2010, 07:31:46 pm »
Wow. Are you telling me that you have a 1:10 win:lose ratio against AI3's? And using an Anti-False God deck?!
Yes, yes I am. And I just finished another FG fight. I was finally kicking ass, had 100HP and would have beat him...if I hadn't run out of cards. While I did have all my Electrum Hourglasses out, I had only used one of them during the whole fight. Not the first time I've ran out with this deck also.

It's a shame, because this is a good game. Graphics are great, UI is great, overall concept is great. Except the grinding. And the "upgrades".

Dreadshadow

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg60563#msg60563
« Reply #151 on: April 28, 2010, 11:12:57 pm »
Yes, yes I am. And I just finished another FG fight. I was finally kicking ass, had 100HP and would have beat him...if I hadn't run out of cards. While I did have all my Electrum Hourglasses out, I had only used one of them during the whole fight. Not the first time I've ran out with this deck also.

It's a shame, because this is a good game. Graphics are great, UI is great, overall concept is great. Except the grinding. And the "upgrades".
Yeah it's a shame you have to play to earn something.
All the games should be automaticaly beaten, of making us overpowered.
A game that you have to play to master it or have progress sucks.
Are you serious man?

By the way your loss ratio shows at least one of the following in my opinion:
a) Lack of experience in play (go figure)
b)Something wrong with your deck (most likely)

PrinceGan

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg60587#msg60587
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2010, 12:38:44 am »
I'm not saying it shouldn't have to be worked for. Like I already stated, for a game as repetitive as this there is too much grinding. And the upgrades are unbalanced. And by the way this deck has been praised, I have no doubt I'm doing something wrong. I don't think it's my ability because I know when and when not to play something. No, I'm not amazing, but I also don't suck.

Scaredgirl

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg60704#msg60704
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2010, 10:59:24 am »
While I did have all my Electrum Hourglasses out, I had only used one of them during the whole fight. Not the first time I've ran out with this deck also.
So I'm guessing you are not using the Eternity anti-deck out trick I talk about in that thread? That's the reason why the deck is only 40 cards. Without Eternity (or without using Eternity correctly) you need about 52-54 cards.

My guess is that there are some serious flaws in how you play the game. If we play the same deck, and my winning percentage against FG's is higher than your winning percentage against AI3's, it's pretty much a guarantee that you are doing something wrong.

Offline Wushu

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Wushu is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg60743#msg60743
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2010, 01:43:37 pm »

I too followed this (and other guides) and have "grinded" my way into two upgraded Rainbow decks and a partially upgraded Fire deck over the past week.  I currently have a 16.5k score with 561 wins and 612 losses.  I mostly fight FGs, with some farming of t50s.

Fire decks are great for speed and damage and they focus on winning in the early game; SG's rainbow deck is all about stalling and locking down the board to win in the end game (and you need the eternity weapon).  It's hard to switch back and forth, especially if your own playstyle doesn't match a particular deck.

It isn't necessarily linear.  AI3s don't have the same decks or playstyle as the FGs.  Honestly, the Rainbow deck isn't really geared for farming AI3 (or t50, or AI5, for that matter).  My preference is to use fire decks for farming those opponents.  However, I found that forcing myself to play FG's with the unupgraded SG Rainbow deck, with a winning percentage starting at 0% rising to ~20% at best over 100 games.  This really forces you to learn the deck although with a horrible win/loss record (if you care about those things).  I went back and played against AI5s and saw where I could make mistakes and still recover and win against AI5s.

At this point, whichever Rainbow Deck I use I still only win about 40% of the time against FGs, but it is getting faster (not easier) with the FG farming.  And, I am still on the steep part of the learning curve

Actually, IMHO, it's easier (more enjoyable) to farm the FGs (or t50) for extra cards and sell those, than it is to "grind" money.  Plus, if you win cards from FGs, they are fully upgraded, so you can either use them right away, or sell them for ~1100-1200 a piece.

If you follow SG's unupgraded (almost) rainbow thread, I would recommend reading the comments by jallenw, as those seemed to help me the most in understanding how to progress with SG's rainbow deck.

Re: How to become RICH in 1 Day https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=522.msg62113#msg62113
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2010, 07:06:58 am »
Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5oj 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5up 5up 6rm 6u3 6u6 717 71b 74b 74b 77i 7am 7am 7do 7gs 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 80d 80h 80h
Should I upgrade my Steal's next or start the grindy grindy pillar upgrade? Or should I upgrade a shard I have an add another Shard of Divinity? I have used this guide to exactly as it stands and for anyone wondering, it is definitely a good way to go. Gets a little slow when you transition from AI3 to False God, but picks up after that again once the Glasses, Oty's and Druids are there.

Also, Fire Fly Queen, upgrade eventually or no? The Light quanta from the flies is nice for Sundials (no upgrade I assume?), but the extra Fire quanta could be nifty for adding some fire cards perhaps....

anything
blarg: