*Author

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: 1.28 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way (1.29 compatible) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg438120#msg438120
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 04:55:10 am »
Great tutorial.
Q: How do i get the 3 lobos for the ROL-hope to work? can i just play the deck without them?
Technically you could, but your RoL/hope wouldn't be as flexible since you don't have any CC and it'll be harder for you. Just go to the bronze arena to farm for lobos. If you don't win them during the rare spins, you're probably likely to get one from all the mono aethers in bronze.

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.28 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way (1.29 compatible) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg438143#msg438143
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2011, 07:51:46 am »
I have one lobo that took me a year to get. Can I start farming FGs anyway?
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

ashashin

Re: 1.28 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way (1.29 compatible) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg446148#msg446148
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2012, 05:09:25 am »
just saying for me, lobotomizer is the easiest rare to get (the one I got 12 of first)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: 1.28 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way (1.29 compatible) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg446153#msg446153
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2012, 05:28:02 am »
I have one lobo that took me a year to get. Can I start farming FGs anyway?
Depends on what FG farmer you're using.

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.28 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way (1.29 compatible) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg447527#msg447527
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2012, 07:02:55 am »
ROL-hope?
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: 1.28 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way (1.29 compatible) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg447805#msg447805
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2012, 01:08:12 am »
ROL-hope?
You could, but it's probably not as effective, since the lobo is for controlling the creatures that have some way getting past the hope shield.

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.29 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg454237#msg454237
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2012, 04:28:11 am »

You'll also need three Pulverizers for the next step. If you picked it for the 500 score quest reward, you'll already have at least one. There is an Elder who you can win Lobotomizers from, but if you haven't won any from him, you can get them from the Arena.

I was just looking at this wonderful tutorial even though I'm not a newb, and I think you mean three Lobotomizers for RoL/Hope, right?

Offline Scaramanga

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Scaramanga is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Team Life
Re: 1.29 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg454240#msg454240
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2012, 04:39:44 am »
This is great indeed. Looking forward to the Becoming Fun the Rich Way.
Treat everyone with dignity and respect but always have a plan to kill them
http://www.harsco.com/lib/swf/principles-video.swf

Mahligros2

Re: 1.29 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg464601#msg464601
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2012, 11:55:45 am »
Like many other people, I too am having problems getting hold of some Lobo's for the ROL deck.

I'm now out to get the last 1500 elec to upgrade the last photon, but afterwards I would be looking out for two more Lobo's. I picked one as my quest reward, and after allmost 300 games against AI3 I haven't picked up a second. After doing searches, the only other option would be "T50", but wasn't that replaced with arena? So is my only other option arena now? 6 games in a row for bronze seems difficult (I've only ever gotten 4 in a row with my mono aether deck) and silver sounds even more difficult for just one less game before an oportunity at a rare.

Any tips one can offer me?

Offline Olevar

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Olevar is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: 1.29 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg464617#msg464617
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2012, 01:25:49 pm »
Like many other people, I too am having problems getting hold of some Lobo's for the ROL deck.

I'm now out to get the last 1500 elec to upgrade the last photon, but afterwards I would be looking out for two more Lobo's. I picked one as my quest reward, and after allmost 300 games against AI3 I haven't picked up a second. After doing searches, the only other option would be "T50", but wasn't that replaced with arena? So is my only other option arena now? 6 games in a row for bronze seems difficult (I've only ever gotten 4 in a row with my mono aether deck) and silver sounds even more difficult for just one less game before an oportunity at a rare.

Any tips one can offer me?
Farm more  ;D This is the best tip for U now that U completed your first serious deck. After earning more electrum think about building one of more effective(also expensive) FG farming deck, or try some of Your own ideas. Farming False Gods or Half Bloods is probably most effective way to earn electrum, because of chance to win upg. cards and knowledge of the oposite strategy. Don't waste Your time fighting with the strong ones, rather kick the butt to easy ones..After earning some electrum is the best time for creating Your own strategies and test them in bronze or silver league. Some strategies are way better with upped cards, that's why U need +10 000 E, but think twice what to upgrade ;) That's how I do it...

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 1.29 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg464618#msg464618
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2012, 01:30:01 pm »
Bronze League is definitely the way to go. One thing I would do is to note what decks I face after a few rounds- getting a good sense of the meta is crucial when trying out what farmer to use. I'm assuming that your card pool is rather limited now, but the best I can offer you is to take one of the unupped bronze grinders here. (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,30564.0.html)
Regen2k's mono-dark would be my recommendation.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Mahligros2

Re: 1.29 Newbie Tutorial: Becoming Rich the Fun Way https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28742.msg464632#msg464632
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2012, 02:10:34 pm »
Bronze League is definitely the way to go. One thing I would do is to note what decks I face after a few rounds- getting a good sense of the meta is crucial when trying out what farmer to use. I'm assuming that your card pool is rather limited now, but the best I can offer you is to take one of the unupped bronze grinders here. (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,30564.0.html)
Regen2k's mono-dark would be my recommendation.
Cool, thanks.
But does the deck definatly have to be upped to work? Would the unupped version work well too?

I'd thank Olevar too, but that just seems a future plan. The problem here is I need 2 lobo's to finish my FG farming deck, I can't really move on to anything big when I haven't got the elec to do it with. Kinda getting tired of the snail pace of AI3 and want to get that ROL/hope deck out ASAP, but to do that I have to win the lobo's from arena. I'm really looking for an unupped deck though, I don't think I could stand another 300 AI3 matches to afford more upped cards.

blarg: