*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258678#msg258678
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 11:03:22 pm »
Well, here I am. :)

Yep, I'm back. But I won't be nearly as active as I was before. Thank you all so much for not forgetting me, even if you think I'm still a noob.
He has returned. May all of Aether rejoice, and say 'Huzzah!'
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258702#msg258702
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 11:19:20 pm »
Good to see you too.

And Gl1tch, you have more posts than I do. We can no longer be friends.

On an unrelated note, I probably won't find the time to ever play the actual game, so that means no tourneys, no wars, and no spiffy "Master of Aether" title for me. Only spamming posts and lurking like I usually do. :)
Oh hey, Icy's back, and just in time to see who his successor for Master of Aether will be! :D

Welcome back; did you manage to escape from Scaredgirl's basement while she was missing for the last few days?
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

icybraker

Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258705#msg258705
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 11:26:15 pm »
Oh, jesus. Don't get me started. You can't imagine how thick those bars were. It took me five hours just to saw through one of them before I realized that the gate was unlocked.

Good luck to you in the Aether trials, Pikachu! :)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost online
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258708#msg258708
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 11:29:18 pm »
Oh, jesus. Don't get me started. You can't imagine how thick those bars were. It took me five hours just to saw through one of them before I realized that the gate was unlocked.
Did anyone else get out? This could be a problem :(
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

icybraker

Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258711#msg258711
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 11:32:45 pm »
Oh, they tried. But Jesus, that mutant dog was fast. I have no idea what it had strapped to its back, but now 2 of my friends are newts and another one is banished to a different universe. The rest are dead.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258725#msg258725
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 11:43:06 pm »
And Gl1tch, you have more posts than I do. We can no longer be friends.
Remember the good old days when we acted like rivals because Puppychow was too nice and Coinich was too inactive?

Goooood tiiiiimes.... :')

icybraker

Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258735#msg258735
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 11:52:41 pm »
Those were the days. Remember when you killed me off in your silly little mystery game? I still haven't properly repaid you for that.

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258738#msg258738
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 11:53:16 pm »
Those were the days. Remember when you killed me off in your silly little mystery game? I still haven't properly repaid you for that.
Oh yeah!!!

You missed the second one, you were the murderer.  Too bad it sort of died...

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258768#msg258768
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 12:53:08 am »
Oh, they tried. But Jesus, that mutant dog was fast. I have no idea what it had strapped to its back, but now 2 of my friends are newts and another one is banished to a different universe. The rest are dead.
Hopefully one of the newts (PuppyChow) can get better? :D

(Hi, Icybreaker)
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258776#msg258776
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 01:18:12 am »
Icybraker's phase shield ran out ;D

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258860#msg258860
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 04:32:40 am »
O Lord of Desynchronization, you finally decided to reveal yourself. Everything is going according to plan.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: What would you do if icybraker commented in Introduce yourself. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19450.msg258936#msg258936
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2011, 09:57:55 am »
*Stares in awe*

blarg: