*Author

Active members:
Bloodshadow(1) pepokish(1) Malduk(1) 3D House of Beef(1) miniwally(1) implosion(1) harakirinosaru(1) SeddyRocky(1) Daxx(1) Planplan(1) Shantu(1) Azumi(1) Metoropolice(1) TStar(1) crimsonflippa(1) rohlfo(1) Wolfunit(1) Thalas(1) Mithcairion(1) Malignant(1) moomoose(1) manaboy100(1) vrt(1) suxerz(1) Solarias(1) astraldragoon(1) Legit(1) YawnChainHow(1) jippy99(1) Scaredgirl(1) MrMojo(1) rowcla(1) the_unknown(1) nilsieboy(1) Daguerreo(1) Vago(1) Skyter(1) hell7fire1(1) DevilLoss(1) Tom Bombadil(1) Noobiecakes(1) vagman13(1) dracomageat(1) Dopha(1) MissMechanical(1) Fikraxtein(1) Evan_85(1) BC(1) Paddoo(1) death_unites_us(1) Miss Mechanical(1) dbdii407(1) the dictator(1) Torriku(1) CCCombobreaker(1) UzumakiNaruto(1) iDaire(1) Zblader(1) qwerter(1) Opsinis(1) Treldon(1) Christopaz(1) Ghaladh(1) xn0ize(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) DoubleCapitals(1) Arum(1) Herden5(1) godisnowonline(1) Ginyu(1) kaempfer13(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) RootRanger(1) MyNameIsJoey(1) SnoWeb(2) Memorystick(2) coinich(2) Boingo(2) Kael Hate(2) Spielkind(2) Wardead(2) harry959(2) morningstar(2) Ryan666(2) Toimu13(2) TwoBox(2) Jaymanfu(2) Feisty(2) Malebolgia(2) Chromatophore(2) Seraph(2) Bonestorm(2) qwandri(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tiko(2) GG(2) deuce22(2) YoungSot(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) rosutosefi(2) skyday(2) mesaprotector(2) MystiK_(2) Gemini(2) Bloom(2) Demonite(2) Marsu(2) sixers(2) Pella(2) hainkarga(2) Scaramanga(2) timetock(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) Dm1321(2) dark ripper(2) deathreign3(2) flyingcat(2) Frozengaia(2) godofdeath500(2) Timdood3(2) entropystarrover(2) kirbylover314(2) Espithel(2) fabian771(2) Manuel(2) MasterWalks(2) Naii_the_Baf(2) EmeraldTiger(3) smuglapse(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) TimerClock14(3) Glitch(3) Doichimaru(3) asymmetry(3) thatnewguy(3) funerallaughter(3) Ekki(3) Blazing Moonwalker(3) tyranim(3) parasite99(3) Wadjet(3) ralouf(3) glennfoo(3) Zso_Zso(3) BunKeR(3) Astrid(3) Jyiber(3) S2xaT5No(3) RulacMage11(3) CuCN(3) inthisroom(3) iancudorinmarian(3) theelkspeaks(3) Captain Scibra(3) serprex(3) Monox D. I-Fly(3) Basman-1453(3) worldwideweb3(3) asdw152(3) Lunaris(3) DoctorC(3) Kuross(4) ratchetspyro94(4) wizelsnarf(4) Kakerlake(4) 0gr0(4) Shrink(4) Kata(4) regen2k9(4) THEACCUSO(4) Krzysiekxd(4) dawn to dusk(4) jonathancrazyj(4) Linkcat(4) mathman101(4) foxrain4(4) Ryli(4) Amashi(4) xKelevra(5) pikachufan2164(5) TheIdioticIdiot(5) 918273645(5) gumbeh(5) Cel(5) Coffeeditto(5) CrockettRocket(5) kinkykitten624(5) chrispybacon84(5) ValerianFlame(5) Wyand(5) Kamietsu(6) TheCrazyMango(6) ji412jo(6) Pineapple(6) Odii Odsen(6) furballdn(6) MistressAbyss(6) lawrenceleong888(6) neuroleptics(6) Chapuz(6) Zawadx(6) eljoemo(6) jarozaoz(6) ProBacon(6) DrunkDestroyer(7) Kuroaitou(7) Xenocidius(7) Vineroz(7) AnonymousRevival(7) andretimpa(7) Dm(7) willng3(8) Azuria(8) Blacksmith(8) xyan(8) Physsion(8) jmdt(9) Jappert(9) n00b(9) NikaZaslavsky(9) Khaleesi(9) Dragoon1140(10) plastiqe(10) UTAlan(10) MeowMeowCat(10) Essence(11) Jenkar(11) Solaris(12) icecoldbro(13) rob77dp(13) Zyardran(14) Svenningen(15) Jocko(15) Annele(15) ddevans96(16) Dogg(16) Naesala(17) Higurashi(18) laxadarap(18) RavingRabbid(19) antiaverage(19) BeefSupreme(20) Rutarete(23) skotadi phobos(23) artimies7(24) Drake_XIV(24) Hyroen(25) Submachine(26) Discord(26)

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg477789#msg477789
« Reply #444 on: April 05, 2012, 07:44:42 pm »
My guess is that hes the one in the top row, middle with the black and white striped shirt.
Binggggggoo....
Any reason on what makes you think he's the one?
He just looks like hes your friend, or friendly toward you.  Plus, I just had a gut feeling (luck).
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg481858#msg481858
« Reply #445 on: April 16, 2012, 01:27:15 am »
So I finally had the courage to post a picture in this thread thingy...

Spoiler for Hidden:

And one where I look less like a derp:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg481863#msg481863
« Reply #446 on: April 16, 2012, 01:41:23 am »
MSPA Troll shirt?  Nice...

Offline Cel

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg481864#msg481864
« Reply #447 on: April 16, 2012, 01:42:36 am »

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Is there a time difference between those two pictures? 0.o Because for some reason it looks like different people to me.  :P Also, yay, Aradia shirt.

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg481968#msg481968
« Reply #448 on: April 16, 2012, 04:49:49 am »

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Is there a time difference between those two pictures? 0.o Because for some reason it looks like different people to me.  :P Also, yay, Aradia shirt.

You are Izaya?? the one I know in budokan??
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg481970#msg481970
« Reply #449 on: April 16, 2012, 04:50:59 am »

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Err: One in pictures is mesa, one that responded is Izaya.  (Yes the budoken one)
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline Cel

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg482067#msg482067
« Reply #450 on: April 16, 2012, 01:31:21 pm »

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Yep,  :P hey Glenn.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg482071#msg482071
« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2012, 02:07:40 pm »

Two weeks and a haircut :P
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg482129#msg482129
« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2012, 05:36:35 pm »
But... but... weren't you a squirrel? I always pictured you like that.

Offline regen2k9

• Reputation Power: 11
  • regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • *dances*
  • Awards: Beginners League 2/2012 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg482697#msg482697
« Reply #453 on: April 17, 2012, 04:31:16 pm »
But... but... weren't you a squirrel? I always pictured you like that.

LMAO same here.  Whenever I play mesa I always imagine a squirrel on a computer eating acorns while playing elements ^_^
Walk towards the :light...

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg487604#msg487604
« Reply #454 on: April 26, 2012, 02:43:16 am »
I feel I know all you guys and you don't know me  :(
SO, I looked through all the photos of me, and decided this is the best, most recent one.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Beware the Darkness.

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg487643#msg487643
« Reply #455 on: April 26, 2012, 04:11:07 am »
I feel I know all you guys and you don't know me  :(
SO, I looked through all the photos of me, and decided this is the best, most recent one.
Spoiler for Hidden:
is it wrong i think this is sexy?
[/sarcasm]
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

anything
blarg: