*Author

Active members:
Bloodshadow(1) pepokish(1) Malduk(1) 3D House of Beef(1) miniwally(1) implosion(1) harakirinosaru(1) SeddyRocky(1) Daxx(1) Planplan(1) Shantu(1) Azumi(1) Metoropolice(1) TStar(1) crimsonflippa(1) rohlfo(1) Wolfunit(1) Thalas(1) Mithcairion(1) Malignant(1) moomoose(1) manaboy100(1) vrt(1) suxerz(1) Solarias(1) astraldragoon(1) Legit(1) YawnChainHow(1) jippy99(1) Scaredgirl(1) MrMojo(1) rowcla(1) the_unknown(1) nilsieboy(1) Daguerreo(1) Vago(1) Skyter(1) hell7fire1(1) DevilLoss(1) Tom Bombadil(1) Noobiecakes(1) vagman13(1) dracomageat(1) Dopha(1) MissMechanical(1) Fikraxtein(1) Evan_85(1) BC(1) Paddoo(1) death_unites_us(1) Miss Mechanical(1) dbdii407(1) the dictator(1) Torriku(1) CCCombobreaker(1) UzumakiNaruto(1) iDaire(1) Zblader(1) qwerter(1) Opsinis(1) Treldon(1) Christopaz(1) Ghaladh(1) xn0ize(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) DoubleCapitals(1) Arum(1) Herden5(1) godisnowonline(1) Ginyu(1) kaempfer13(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) RootRanger(1) MyNameIsJoey(1) SnoWeb(2) Memorystick(2) coinich(2) Boingo(2) Kael Hate(2) Spielkind(2) Wardead(2) harry959(2) morningstar(2) Ryan666(2) Toimu13(2) TwoBox(2) Jaymanfu(2) Feisty(2) Malebolgia(2) Chromatophore(2) Seraph(2) Bonestorm(2) qwandri(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tiko(2) GG(2) deuce22(2) YoungSot(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) rosutosefi(2) skyday(2) mesaprotector(2) MystiK_(2) Gemini(2) Bloom(2) Demonite(2) Marsu(2) sixers(2) Pella(2) hainkarga(2) Scaramanga(2) timetock(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) Dm1321(2) dark ripper(2) deathreign3(2) flyingcat(2) Frozengaia(2) godofdeath500(2) Timdood3(2) entropystarrover(2) kirbylover314(2) Espithel(2) fabian771(2) Manuel(2) MasterWalks(2) Naii_the_Baf(2) EmeraldTiger(3) smuglapse(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) TimerClock14(3) Glitch(3) Doichimaru(3) asymmetry(3) thatnewguy(3) funerallaughter(3) Ekki(3) Blazing Moonwalker(3) tyranim(3) parasite99(3) Wadjet(3) ralouf(3) glennfoo(3) Zso_Zso(3) BunKeR(3) Astrid(3) Jyiber(3) S2xaT5No(3) RulacMage11(3) CuCN(3) inthisroom(3) iancudorinmarian(3) theelkspeaks(3) Captain Scibra(3) serprex(3) Monox D. I-Fly(3) Basman-1453(3) worldwideweb3(3) asdw152(3) Lunaris(3) DoctorC(3) Kuross(4) ratchetspyro94(4) wizelsnarf(4) Kakerlake(4) 0gr0(4) Shrink(4) Kata(4) regen2k9(4) THEACCUSO(4) Krzysiekxd(4) dawn to dusk(4) jonathancrazyj(4) Linkcat(4) mathman101(4) foxrain4(4) Ryli(4) Amashi(4) xKelevra(5) pikachufan2164(5) TheIdioticIdiot(5) 918273645(5) gumbeh(5) Cel(5) Coffeeditto(5) CrockettRocket(5) kinkykitten624(5) chrispybacon84(5) ValerianFlame(5) Wyand(5) Kamietsu(6) TheCrazyMango(6) ji412jo(6) Pineapple(6) Odii Odsen(6) furballdn(6) MistressAbyss(6) lawrenceleong888(6) neuroleptics(6) Chapuz(6) Zawadx(6) eljoemo(6) jarozaoz(6) ProBacon(6) DrunkDestroyer(7) Kuroaitou(7) Xenocidius(7) Vineroz(7) AnonymousRevival(7) andretimpa(7) Dm(7) willng3(8) Azuria(8) Blacksmith(8) xyan(8) Physsion(8) jmdt(9) Jappert(9) n00b(9) NikaZaslavsky(9) Khaleesi(9) Dragoon1140(10) plastiqe(10) UTAlan(10) MeowMeowCat(10) Essence(11) Jenkar(11) Solaris(12) icecoldbro(13) rob77dp(13) Zyardran(14) Svenningen(15) Jocko(15) Annele(15) ddevans96(16) Dogg(16) Naesala(17) Higurashi(18) laxadarap(18) RavingRabbid(19) antiaverage(19) BeefSupreme(20) Rutarete(23) skotadi phobos(23) artimies7(24) Drake_XIV(24) Hyroen(25) Submachine(26) Discord(26)

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg464456#msg464456
« Reply #420 on: February 25, 2012, 09:56:56 pm »
Orphan was a fucked-up movie.
Wonderful acting from her, though.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Azuria

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Azuria is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Soft shades of blue.
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg473178#msg473178
« Reply #421 on: March 22, 2012, 02:07:09 pm »
Thank you! We should make out someday!

Also I think I look sexier in the first but Higs also thinks I'm sexier in the second one. :C
It's because you look more natural in the second one.

I kinda forgot what you looked like, gotta say you're pretty cute. :)

But I also suddenly realised you look like my friend Paco. O.o
Suddenly, I am octopus.

Offline Vineroz

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg473197#msg473197
« Reply #422 on: March 22, 2012, 03:36:33 pm »
Makes me feel like when ''the orphan'' went bazzonkas. Smile? :D
Higs told me you're dissing me!

I'll have you know I have scurvy and am very sensitive about it.

Either way. :)

That last one is a tiny bit older.
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline Tom Bombadil

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Tom Bombadil is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tom Bombadil is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Tom Bombadil is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Tryin' to get out of the Pizza topic...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg476731#msg476731
« Reply #423 on: April 01, 2012, 03:06:07 pm »
here I am

Wise Man: "If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything."
Mankind is divided in 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg476761#msg476761
« Reply #424 on: April 01, 2012, 04:30:52 pm »

We made hundreds of wontons for a school sale. During the sale...oh screw this, you guys are probably too busy staring at my sister (left) and friend (middle) to be listening anyways. >.>
I know you guys are still staring at them.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg476765#msg476765
« Reply #425 on: April 01, 2012, 04:36:30 pm »
No, i'm too busy staring at the chair.
That's a verrry nisssse chaaair you got theeere sssssss
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.

Offline regen2k9

• Reputation Power: 11
  • regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • *dances*
  • Awards: Beginners League 2/2012 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg476767#msg476767
« Reply #426 on: April 01, 2012, 04:39:21 pm »
I just had a horrible flashback to a time when a few of them snuck inside my house at the same time because I left the gate open D:
Walk towards the :light...

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg476769#msg476769
« Reply #427 on: April 01, 2012, 04:43:04 pm »
I just had a horrible flashback to a time when a few of them snuck inside my house at the same time because I left the gate open D:
Tbh, never had any problem with creepers. Maybe because i play either custom maps or as a nomad with a small residence protected by over 9000 traps. /sad at hole traps not working anymore.

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg476917#msg476917
« Reply #428 on: April 01, 2012, 10:44:49 pm »
Tbh, never had any problem with creepers. Maybe because i play either custom maps or as a nomad with a small residence protected by over 9000 traps. /sad at hole traps not working anymore.
lolol I've only ever used one trap on any recurring occasion. It's called a Door, and you make it with six planks in a 2*3 space in your crafting table.
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg476927#msg476927
« Reply #429 on: April 01, 2012, 11:09:02 pm »
I will get another pic up soon, when I get an haircut.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg477004#msg477004
« Reply #430 on: April 02, 2012, 01:31:25 am »
Wow ji, your friend disappeared. :o
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg477006#msg477006
« Reply #431 on: April 02, 2012, 01:36:23 am »
Wow ji, your friend disappeared. :o
Technicalities.

anything
blarg: