*Author

Active members:
Bloodshadow(1) pepokish(1) Malduk(1) 3D House of Beef(1) miniwally(1) implosion(1) harakirinosaru(1) SeddyRocky(1) Daxx(1) Planplan(1) Shantu(1) Azumi(1) Metoropolice(1) TStar(1) crimsonflippa(1) rohlfo(1) Wolfunit(1) Thalas(1) Mithcairion(1) Malignant(1) moomoose(1) manaboy100(1) vrt(1) suxerz(1) Solarias(1) astraldragoon(1) Legit(1) YawnChainHow(1) jippy99(1) Scaredgirl(1) MrMojo(1) rowcla(1) the_unknown(1) nilsieboy(1) Daguerreo(1) Vago(1) Skyter(1) hell7fire1(1) DevilLoss(1) Tom Bombadil(1) Noobiecakes(1) vagman13(1) dracomageat(1) Dopha(1) MissMechanical(1) Fikraxtein(1) Evan_85(1) BC(1) Paddoo(1) death_unites_us(1) Miss Mechanical(1) dbdii407(1) the dictator(1) Torriku(1) CCCombobreaker(1) UzumakiNaruto(1) iDaire(1) Zblader(1) qwerter(1) Opsinis(1) Treldon(1) Christopaz(1) Ghaladh(1) xn0ize(1) ZephyrPhantom(1) DoubleCapitals(1) Arum(1) Herden5(1) godisnowonline(1) Ginyu(1) kaempfer13(1) InsignificantWeeaboo(1) RootRanger(1) MyNameIsJoey(1) SnoWeb(2) Memorystick(2) coinich(2) Boingo(2) Kael Hate(2) Spielkind(2) Wardead(2) harry959(2) morningstar(2) Ryan666(2) Toimu13(2) TwoBox(2) Jaymanfu(2) Feisty(2) Malebolgia(2) Chromatophore(2) Seraph(2) Bonestorm(2) qwandri(2) DeathPanda1(2) Tiko(2) GG(2) deuce22(2) YoungSot(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) rosutosefi(2) skyday(2) mesaprotector(2) MystiK_(2) Gemini(2) Bloom(2) Demonite(2) Marsu(2) sixers(2) Pella(2) hainkarga(2) Scaramanga(2) timetock(2) SpikeSpiegel(2) Dm1321(2) dark ripper(2) deathreign3(2) flyingcat(2) Frozengaia(2) godofdeath500(2) Timdood3(2) entropystarrover(2) kirbylover314(2) Espithel(2) fabian771(2) Manuel(2) MasterWalks(2) Naii_the_Baf(2) EmeraldTiger(3) smuglapse(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) TimerClock14(3) Glitch(3) Doichimaru(3) asymmetry(3) thatnewguy(3) funerallaughter(3) Ekki(3) Blazing Moonwalker(3) tyranim(3) parasite99(3) Wadjet(3) ralouf(3) glennfoo(3) Zso_Zso(3) BunKeR(3) Astrid(3) Jyiber(3) S2xaT5No(3) RulacMage11(3) CuCN(3) inthisroom(3) iancudorinmarian(3) theelkspeaks(3) Captain Scibra(3) serprex(3) Monox D. I-Fly(3) Basman-1453(3) worldwideweb3(3) asdw152(3) Lunaris(3) DoctorC(3) Kuross(4) ratchetspyro94(4) wizelsnarf(4) Kakerlake(4) 0gr0(4) Shrink(4) Kata(4) regen2k9(4) THEACCUSO(4) Krzysiekxd(4) dawn to dusk(4) jonathancrazyj(4) Linkcat(4) mathman101(4) foxrain4(4) Ryli(4) Amashi(4) xKelevra(5) pikachufan2164(5) TheIdioticIdiot(5) 918273645(5) gumbeh(5) Cel(5) Coffeeditto(5) CrockettRocket(5) kinkykitten624(5) chrispybacon84(5) ValerianFlame(5) Wyand(5) Kamietsu(6) TheCrazyMango(6) ji412jo(6) Pineapple(6) Odii Odsen(6) furballdn(6) MistressAbyss(6) lawrenceleong888(6) neuroleptics(6) Chapuz(6) Zawadx(6) eljoemo(6) jarozaoz(6) ProBacon(6) DrunkDestroyer(7) Kuroaitou(7) Xenocidius(7) Vineroz(7) AnonymousRevival(7) andretimpa(7) Dm(7) willng3(8) Azuria(8) Blacksmith(8) xyan(8) Physsion(8) jmdt(9) Jappert(9) n00b(9) NikaZaslavsky(9) Khaleesi(9) Dragoon1140(10) plastiqe(10) UTAlan(10) MeowMeowCat(10) Essence(11) Jenkar(11) Solaris(12) icecoldbro(13) rob77dp(13) Zyardran(14) Svenningen(15) Jocko(15) Annele(15) ddevans96(16) Dogg(16) Naesala(17) Higurashi(18) laxadarap(18) RavingRabbid(19) antiaverage(19) BeefSupreme(20) Rutarete(23) skotadi phobos(23) artimies7(24) Drake_XIV(24) Hyroen(25) Submachine(26) Discord(26)

Offline AnonymousRevival

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Aethemera, aether et lux
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1080841#msg1080841
« Reply #576 on: June 17, 2013, 11:54:50 am »
Alright, seeing this thread has still been in regular updating, I think it is about tiime to show myself. Holding lovely flowers from a flower exhibition. The only thought that was still lucid in my mind was that I only slept for two hours that time, and I was extremely exasperated when I reached home.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Ignotum venit retro vivere. :aether :light

Offline BunKeR

• Reputation Power: 3
  • BunKeR is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antispin it .
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1080877#msg1080877
« Reply #577 on: June 17, 2013, 03:07:47 pm »
Me and my family at the Tom Petty and the Heart-breakers Concert Saturday !!! I am in the green bandana .
Spoiler for Hidden:

My fire troupe , I'm far left .
Spoiler for Hidden:
Proud member of Team :time in War #6 =]
Gravitybow
" Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon." ~ Anger in the Sky , Ertz

Offline regen2k9

• Reputation Power: 11
  • regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • *dances*
  • Awards: Beginners League 2/2012 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1080882#msg1080882
« Reply #578 on: June 17, 2013, 03:12:09 pm »
My fire troupe , I'm far left .
Spoiler for Hidden:

It would be awesome if team fire next war were just everyone from your fire troupe  ;D
Walk towards the :light...

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1081004#msg1081004
« Reply #579 on: June 17, 2013, 09:10:22 pm »
Alright, seeing this thread has still been in regular updating, I think it is about tiime to show myself. Holding lovely flowers from a flower exhibition. The only thought that was still lucid in my mind was that I only slept for two hours that time, and I was extremely exasperated when I reached home.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Who was the creep taking pictures of you walking on the street? xD
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline AnonymousRevival

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Aethemera, aether et lux
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1081070#msg1081070
« Reply #580 on: June 18, 2013, 03:45:30 am »
It was just a friend of mine. I didn't know he was taking a picture of me at that moment lol :D.
Ignotum venit retro vivere. :aether :light

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1084870#msg1084870
« Reply #581 on: July 05, 2013, 12:21:30 am »
I saw the puppeteer face. Now i can die in peace.
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1085016#msg1085016
« Reply #582 on: July 05, 2013, 06:41:11 pm »
I saw the puppeteer face. Now i can die in peace.
Well I'm in the facebook group so basically anyone can see my face  :P
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1087016#msg1087016
« Reply #583 on: July 14, 2013, 11:08:40 pm »
Spoiler for The only decent picture of me anywhere on the internet:

About a year old, taken in an amusement park ride just for kicks.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1087037#msg1087037
« Reply #584 on: July 15, 2013, 01:30:42 am »

You look a bit older than 1 in that photo.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline BeefSupreme

• BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1087043#msg1087043
« Reply #585 on: July 15, 2013, 02:26:01 am »

You look a bit older than 1 in that photo.
I lol'd. Anywho, lookin' good, dd ;D
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1089327#msg1089327
« Reply #586 on: July 28, 2013, 01:37:05 am »
Here I am in all my glorious awesomeness

Only reason there is a picture is because I was setting up a webcam, and I feel like I said somewhere I was going to put one on here.  Now I no longer owe you guys anything :P
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline BeefSupreme

Re: The Official Member Pictures Thread https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14989.msg1089347#msg1089347
« Reply #587 on: July 28, 2013, 03:47:13 am »
Here I am in all my glorious awesomeness

Only reason there is a picture is because I was setting up a webcam, and I feel like I said somewhere I was going to put one on here.  Now I no longer owe you guys anything :P
That is almost exactly how I pictured you.
Awesome x)

blarg: